Aloe Vera Juice State

Hello 

I need some biochemical knoweldge 

1. Day ago, during accident i left my Natural Aloe Vera juice in room temperature for about 20 hours.  Keeping Aloe Vera juice  for long in room temperature destroys its organic power. Smell become a more acidic, like milk in just begging of fermentantion, can you confirm or deny from my provided information that Aloe vera juice is still drinkable or not ? 

i provide image of composition.

Thank You Very Much.   And please forgive if i posted in wrong category

IMG_20190619_171411.jpg

Edited by cloudfire

20 minutes ago, cloudfire said:

Keeping Aloe Vera juice  for long in room temperature destroys its organic power.

Destroys its organic power? What do you mean by that?

21 minutes ago, cloudfire said:

Aloe vera juice is still drinkable or not ? 

Treat it the same as any other juice that you have left out of the fridge for 20 hours. Sniff it and use your own discretion. I would be wary about drinking orange juice that had been left out all night -  it won't kill you, but might not be that pleasant for your tummy for a day or 2 afterwards. You have to make up your own mind.

In terms of medical help - we cannot give you - but this is the same as any juice that has been left out all night. It depends on the temperature of it, how old it was to start with etc as to whether it has kept well or gone off.  Personally - If the smell has changed since it was left out then I'd bin it.

its  changed, but slightly, you can still feel it freshness over totality of smell. like milk in just most beginning of fermentantion. sad. 

but its diffrent kind of juice, also its has some preservatives.

Edited by cloudfire

5 minutes ago, Endy0816 said:

I'd throw it out and reconsider drinking topical agents in the future

Topical or tropical?  :D

3 hours ago, cloudfire said:

destroys its organic power.

Seriously though - what do you mean by this?  What does this mean?

17 minutes ago, DrP said:

Topical or tropical?  :D

Seriously though - what do you mean by this?  What does this mean?

Definitely topical lol.

Really does work well in that respect. Cut my foot badly on glass as a kid and was able to heal the injury using Aloe Vera alone.

1 minute ago, Endy0816 said:

Cut my foot badly on glass as a kid and was able to heal the injury using Aloe Vera alone.

Without intending to minimize your experience in any way, it should be noted that your immune system likely played a rather central role.

36 minutes ago, iNow said:

Without intending to minimize your experience in any way, it should be noted that your immune system likely played a rather central role.

Yeah I'll agree with that.

I'm sure the memory is also a wee bit tainted by getting out of yet another lecture about running around barefoot.

The drink especially with the Sorbitol probably works fine as a low key laxative. If having issues though more a sign of needing a better diet or to take proper laxatives in the meantime.

Edited by Endy0816

Organic power is in  any plant or substane made from it, if you take for example potatoes and you cook in boiling water, it destroys many minerals and vitamins inside and therefore plant organic power,  plant cannot no longer provide same bio energy to your body since its burned.  our body convert food to energy, but if food has no organic power food in stomach cannot provide much of energy.  many food now containts very low organic power and so on. then plant grows it grows because mainly of 2 reasons, because of the water and the solar energy, Sun  charges plant with its solar light and plant grows it takes its energy and transfrom to leaves and so on ,   many Grapes  cannot grow to full potential since they have some biological model to be fulfiled and therefore lacks organic power because  lack of sun. if you ever tasted black pepper grow in cold climate and hot, you can undertand very easily what is plant organic power. 

29 minutes ago, cloudfire said:

Organic power is in  any plant or substane made from it, if you take for example potatoes and you cook in boiling water, it destroys many minerals and vitamins inside and therefore plant organic power,  plant cannot no longer provide same bio energy to your body since its burned. 

Cooking destroys weaker bonds in some compounds, but new compounds are formed as a result. Compounds which are usually easier to digest. Some compounds require smaller energy (provided by heat) to split them, some other compounds require higher energy. Potatoes are practically inedible without cooking. Humans eat potatoes not to get vitamins but to get starch (~15% of mass, ~79% is water)

"Digestive enzymes have problems digesting crystalline structures. Raw starch is digested poorly in the duodenum and small intestine, while bacterial degradation takes place mainly in the colon. When starch is cooked, the digestibility is increased. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starch

29 minutes ago, cloudfire said:

our body convert food to energy, but if food has no organic power food in stomach cannot provide much of energy. 

Vitamins don't give you energy. That's job of fats, proteins, carbohydrates...

Indeed, vitamins are degenerated during heat processing of food. But at the same time vegetables are made more easily digestible.

4 hours ago, DrP said:

Treat it the same as any other juice that you have left out of the fridge for 20 hours. Sniff it and use your own discretion. I would be wary about drinking orange juice that had been left out all night -  it won't kill you, but might not be that pleasant for your tummy for a day or 2 afterwards. You have to make up your own mind.

It depends essentially on the bacterial load of the juice. If it was (mostly) sterile and you pour out carefully without anything getting in, it will be fine. But if you can smell something, it means that you managed to get bacteria in and they are happily doing their thing. If you drink directly out of the bottle, you obviously contaminated it rather heavily.

i dont argue. i claim truth.

potatoes its just example, overcooking , bad aggriculture, bad behavior in farms with animals destroys food naturality.  if you grow child not correctly, you can see it very easily, its same way with everything.   Sun grows food , if the cycle is broken,  food lacks its potential energy. 

you all are thieves , since you dont love your Father. but you are in love with your fear , like pigs satysfied with their lives.if you want to serve devil,  serve simona medic, since she  prince of lies.  you dont have strenght to love your god as much as i do, and you walking around his kingdom like thieves. 

Edited by cloudfire

16 minutes ago, cloudfire said:

you all are thieves , since you dont love your Father. but you are in love with your fear , like pigs satysfied with their lives.if you want to serve devil,  serve simona medic, since she  prince of lies.  you dont have strenght to love your god as much as i do, and you walking around his kingdom like thieves. 

!

Moderator Note

This thread is in a biology subsection. Religious arguments are off-topic here. Please stop.

16 hours ago, cloudfire said:

Organic power is in  any plant or substane made from it, if you take for example potatoes and you cook in boiling water, it destroys many minerals and vitamins inside and therefore plant organic power,  plant cannot no longer provide same bio energy to your body since its burned.  our body convert food to energy, but if food has no organic power food in stomach cannot provide much of energy.

Who told you this? See what Sensei above wrote about the compounds changing through cooking and being easier to digest. Where did this 'organic power' nonsense come from? It sounds like some kind of made up new age woo. 

Did you drink your juice?

I've never tried aloe vera - I have this idea that it is very bitter and tastes of cactus or something. I hope I'm wrong.  

27 minutes ago, DrP said:

I've never tried aloe vera - I have this idea that it is very bitter and tastes of cactus or something. I hope I'm wrong.  

You can buy it in that cheap shop called H*** Bargains (Trying not to advertise!). It’s in a green bottle, called Aloe juice or drink or something. It does have other stuff added though eg sugar or sweetener, maybe more, but it’s really nice :).

It’s not the pure stuff the OP is probably talking about though...

Edited by nevim

38 minutes ago, nevim said:

It’s not the pure stuff the OP is probably talking about though...

Yea - if it doesn't burn the hairs off of your tongue and leave you gasping for breath though then it has probably lost all of it's organic power and wont cure your cancer - you need to eat the leaves raw from the cactus to get the most organic power from it probably.  :rolleyes: 

4 hours ago, cloudfire said:

such a heart warming post - beautiful witness for the love of the Lord.

3 hours ago, DrP said:

It is a succulent. Oozes a yellow-green sap when broken and has a translucent jelly like core. It does not look at all appetizing, so I too, have not tried it.

There are ginormous 'aloe' leaves in stores here now, but I have never seen Aloe Vera grow anywhere near that big locally. Not sure if large form is a hybrid, another aloe type or what.

...and yes, people paying for something they could easily grow locally is further insanity. A weird fad.

13 minutes ago, Endy0816 said:

It is a succulent. Oozes a yellow-green sap when broken and has a translucent jelly like core. It does not look at all appetizing, so I too, have not tried it.

There are ginormous 'aloe' leaves in stores here now, but I have never seen Aloe Vera grow anywhere near that big locally. Not sure if large form is a hybrid, another aloe type or what.

...and yes, people paying for something they could easily grow locally is further insanity. A weird fad.

The juice has jelly like, gooey, slippery, trasparent pieces floating around. Can’t get myself to swallow this stuff - feels like getting impregnated by some alien life form. 

21 minutes ago, koti said:

The juice has jelly like, gooey, slippery, trasparent pieces floating around. Can’t get myself to swallow this stuff - feels like getting impregnated by some alien life form. 

And there’s me thinking you can’t get pregnant from swallowing :D

37 minutes ago, Endy0816 said:

It is a succulent. Oozes a yellow-green sap when broken and has a translucent jelly like core. It does not look at all appetizing,

21 minutes ago, koti said:

When I worked/seconded for a tissue company they used to put aloe vera into the baby wet wipes. I think it was for disinfecting purposes or something. They had to recall the project after too many complaints. I spoke to the mill manager about it and asked why it was canned... he replied in a very slow draw out SE English accent "well... too much aloe vera... [it was] burning the babies arses!"    I am still not sure why I found the way he said it funny.

I once broke a cactus and licked the sap  -  it was awful - very bitter. I can imagine that the sap would be unpleasant for a babies bum if too concentrated.