The Golden Ratio and my face: Superior genetics?

thethinkertank

Am I likely to have superior genetics based on Phi the golden ratio's abundance in my facial structure?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Please answer yes no or maybe

If you look at my face (here it is)

you will notice the near perfect symmetery in my features, which surely have a evolutionary advantage to it. They fit the famous 'golden ratio' theory that states that the more symmeteric one's face is, the more superior one is as a human being in some ways.

Heres the theory

https://interestingengineering.com/phi-and-the-mathematics-of-beauty

What say? Am I superior, if only in symmetery?

P.S if you do a reverse image search on that photo google actually identifies me as 'human' which supposing you view google search as a bio technological process, (half human half robot like a android) you will be pleased to see the verdict of a unbiased android resonates with me being a typical Human. Which I find most invigourating! Besides the law of the survival of the fittest contends that the most average blokes are the ones who are the most likely to evolve.

33333333.png

Edited by thethinkertank

Just now, John Cuthber said:

lol possible proof google search that bioltechnological android has more than one way of showing results, meaning it possibly evolved into a opinionated android over time. 

Just now, Curious layman said:

Is it even possible to be any more vain. This is SFN not Vouge you know.

There is no element of vanity in my post. Pure scientific questions and discussion. After all beauty is rooted in science as the link shows. 

If you have the same attitude in real life outside of internet forums, you will need to find replacements for your genetically superior teeth pretty soon. People don’t like a**holes, stop being one. 

Just now, koti said:

If you have the same attitude in real life outside of internet forums, you will need to find replacements for your genetically superior teeth pretty soon. People don’t like a**holes, stop being one. 

no no, outside internet forums I am a very different human being. Wouldnt like to lack in said teeth as superior ones are difficult to find replacements for, and these are original 24 carat teeth. (Good for carrots lol...carat...carrot..get it? pun haha)

Just now, dimreepr said:

I'll wait till you hit puberty before I answer.

Im a post-pubescent specimen as of the time of writing of this post. 

32 minutes ago, thethinkertank said:

They fit the famous 'golden ratio' theory that states that the more symmeteric one's face is, the more superior one is as a human being in some ways.

Heres the theory

https://interestingengineering.com/phi-and-the-mathematics-of-beauty

What say? Am I superior, if only in symmetery?

I think it fits to a personality disorder. My first guess is narcissist  personality disorder, maybe schizotypal.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.