Universe Boundaries

T-Nemesis

Well, universe is infinite (cyclic) if you ask me. i believe it's 6 dimensional space, that's my theory which's part is confirmed by last reasearches of star ( our "sun"), it's just a plasma outburst from "somewhere", well most of scientist r blind or dumb if they cant connect those 2 thing : stars emit light and black holes r distorsions that absorb it, so it must be cyclic connection, and crucial thing in any space theory, so on relation star > black hole = space, so nothing can have such energy without any constant source (my oppinion) so that space in relation black hole > star is something else, completely different dimension that I accept to call subspace, so that's my subspace theory in short mode, lol. well if u think something must have a beginning and end, then tell me when time began and when it will end :P

I think you should do some reading and find out what's actually going on in the universe, not what's going on in your head!