Well, my first day on this forum was very nice!

thethinkertank

I was browing google for good discussion forums dedicated to the cause of scientific thoughts and this forum showed up and here I am. 

It's a brilliant place for a person seeking to combine research and scientific debate and discussion with the pursuit of like minds.

I am very happy I chose this forum to alight upon my scientific travails. 

I particularly like the extensive profile features almost akin to the complexities that facebook and youtube lavish upon themselves. Haha. 

Very nice!

Any questions?

Not a question but something more akin to advice; please realize that this is a science forum and while non-mainstream science is discussed, most discussions require cohesive, logical and rigorous testing of ideas and critical thinking skills. The few posts you have made so far are not super indicative of this and is represented in a score of -11 after 1 day on this forum.
I have seen quite a lot of people get bummed out or angry because this forum doesn't just let them ramble whatever idea they and some get suspended. So I think it is important for you to try to be as rigorous as possible when presenting your ideas or discussing them.

Welcome to the forum!
-Dagl

Just now, Dagl1 said:

Not a question but something more akin to advice; please realize that this is a science forum and while non-mainstream science is discussed, most discussions require cohesive, logical and rigorous testing of ideas and critical thinking skills. The few posts you have made so far are not super indicative of this and is represented in a score of -11 after 1 day on this forum.
I have seen quite a lot of people get bummed out or angry because this forum doesn't just let them ramble whatever idea they and some get suspended. So I think it is important for you to try to be as rigorous as possible when presenting your ideas or discussing them.

Welcome to the forum!
-Dagl

Totally agree with you on the rigorousity. As long as I know. Will confine content to specifics.