Was Jesus and Muhammed the same person?

thethinkertank

Just now, QuantumT said:

No. He was just a radical jew, who was executed. If he existed at all.

assuming he did exist isnt it a passable assumption that he lived on as a immortal (never mind how one attains immortality but its a definite theory, validated by buddha, science and even CERN) and then 400 years after his ressurection, assuming that happened too, founded islam, as per his natural tendencies (which we know well, assuming the bible is true about the supposed persona of the christ?

!

Moderator Note

If you're going to make outrageous claims, please also provide your evidence. I'm afraid that Buddha does not count as a reputable source of scientific evidence here. The existence of human immortality, to the best of my knowledge, is not supported by any science. 

Just now, hypervalent_iodine said:
!

Moderator Note

If you're going to make outrageous claims, please also provide your evidence. I'm afraid that Buddha does not count as a reputable source of scientific evidence here. The existence of human immortality, to the best of my knowledge, is not supported by any science. 

Every human being is energy.

Every energy field has its antimatter specimen. This is true of all forms of energy including the human being

(proof: every human being has 6 identical replicas around the world. This is in line with the antimatter of particles theory)

Jesus's antimatter field was Joseph of Amarethea. 

He merely met him by accident.

When the two were in the same time space module they automatically became one. 

In effect, jesus ended up having two souls. Which means life multiplied by life= death impossible. 

So to attain immortality one just needs to find one's antimatter self. And believe me everybody has one. Even you.