Antifractal

t686

I noticed that tap water is smooth to drink, but I don't like the chlorine aspect of it, although chlorine makes it smooth to drink.  I believe there is an atomic substitute that would be good to replace chlorine once the chlorine treats the bacteria, it can evaporate and the new molecule substitues.  You can see how chlorine salt affects soil, it makes the soil larger balls, and decreases the surface area, so it's an antifractal, chlorine is https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0038080616300099.  If gas pollution is an irritant, then burning woods or charcoal paradoxically can improve the air quality if it's not too much, because it's a coarse particle in the air, so burning something that is molecular, a gas, to decrease pollution may work, and in the absence of any gasoline pollution, you would need some particulate burning or the burning or release of the molecular substitute smoke to inhibit bacteria in the air as bacteria will burn the lungs, it's better to have an antifractal inhibitor.  I believe that Goodenough's new glass battery which he probably hasn't perfected is based on a GOOD fractal but a not optimized yet antifractal that inhibits fractal explosiveness or overabundance of fractal in his battery design, as it has the potential to make a better battery by combining the fractal and antifractal.  Personally, I found growing algae adding to tap water that sits out, it burns the mouth, but making a tea by pressure boiling the algae water, and adding a small amount of that in additon to adding a small amount of the algae water that is not boiled to the tap water that has sat out, adds small burnt particles (the antifractal as a course material, but best to have a molecular material instead but not found yet) to inhibit the bacteria from burning the mouth, although it's not as good as chlorine, it doesn't have the bad parts of chlorine either and it may mellow out over time, the water that is.

Just to show the fractal nature of bacteria, the pressure boiler pot used to cook the algae water, when the pot is immersed in a sink filled with water so you can open the pot, it is cold an inch away from the pot, and very hot away, like the termperature inversion in water in a lake, the fractal nature of the algae does it, but I wonder if it's also due to the burnt nature that is inverting the scheme.

Edited by t686

11 minutes ago, t686 said:

I noticed that tap water is smooth to drink

What do you mean by "smooth"?

Is it any "smoother" than other sources of water?

11 minutes ago, t686 said:

although chlorine makes it smooth to drink

Chlorine is added to kill bacteria. Do you have any evidence that it makes it "smoother"?

12 minutes ago, t686 said:

it can evaporate and the new molecule substitues

Chlorine does not last long in water if you leave it out. Do you think that water that has been standing for a while is "less smooth"? Have you considered that this might be because it has dissolved other gases from the atmosphere?

13 minutes ago, t686 said:

You can see how chlorine salt affects soil, it makes the soil larger balls, and decreases the surface area

Chlorine salt is not chlorine. They have very different properties. Chlorine is toxic. Chlorine (sodium) salt is essential for life.

14 minutes ago, t686 said:

so it's an antifractal

Nonsense.

14 minutes ago, t686 said:

If gas pollution is an irritant, then burning woods or charcoal paradoxically can improve the air quality

Particulates are generally considered a greater health hazard than gases, because most gases are not present in enough concentration to be dangerous.

Also, burning wood will realise noxious gases as well as particulates. 

16 minutes ago, t686 said:

as bacteria will burn the lungs

Do you have any evidence for that?

16 minutes ago, t686 said:

I believe that Goodenough's new glass battery which he probably hasn't perfected is based on a GOOD fractal

What is a "GOOD fractal"?

And do you have any evidence (beyond your "belief") that his battery involves fractals?

17 minutes ago, t686 said:

but a not optimized yet antifractal that inhibits fractal explosiveness or overabundance of fractal in his battery design, as it has the potential to make a better battery by combining the fractal and antifractal.

Do you have any evidence that:

a) there is any such thing as an "anti fractal"?

b) there is any such thing as "fractal explosiveness"?

c) there can be an "overabundance of fractal"?

Do you even know what a fractal is? The way you are using it is very non-standard, to say the least.

20 minutes ago, t686 said:

Just to show the fractal nature of bacteria, the pressure boiler pot used to cook the algae water, when the pot is immersed in a sink filled with water so you can open the pot, it is cold an inch away from the pot, and very hot away, like the termperature inversion in water in a lake, the fractal nature of the algae does it, but I wonder if it's also due to the burnt nature that is inverting the scheme.

This is just meaningless gibberish.

I would say chlorine salt and chlorine are identical in that both act as balling up things.  What I'm saying is that balling up a fractal is what you want to do.  A metallic glass is fractal, but it's not ideal in that it can shatter and is not tough.  I wonder if adding chlorine gas in addition to the argon which is added in a vacuum to make the metallic glass (and to rapidly cool it), would make a better metal.

I don't want to say that you can grow a flawless diamond or other gemstone at home, but perhaps a suitable balling up (antifractal) agent in addition to just adding some algae water to whatever used to grow or make the mineral would make somebody able to do it.  What I got from the pressure cooked algae water is that you took a fractal, cooked it under pressure that may be what it is, not necessarilly "burnt" particles, that it's the pressure that made the pot temperature invert the surrounding sink water used to cool the pressure cooker in a deep sink filled with water to cool the pot.  So to purify water to make it drinkable that is after adding chlorine and letting it gas off, the water treatment or yourself could pressure the water in a pressure chamber or compressing it with a hydraulic press,   (because the water already has small fractal things floating in it that the chlorine didn't get).  But it might need a chemical like what chlorine does that makes the water drinkable as water that is gassed off, it has a "plastic" taste that has nothing to do with the container that stores the water, there is no antifractal to make it drinkable now.

Edited by t686

3 minutes ago, t686 said:

I would say chlorine salt and chlorine are identical in that both act as balling up things.  What I'm saying is that balling up a fractal is what you want to do.  A metallic glass is fractal, but it's not ideal in that it can shatter and is not tough.  I wonder if adding chlorine gas in addition to the argon which is added in a vacuum to make the metallic glass (and to rapidly cool it), would make a better metal.

Don't say that here!!! are you trying to start a rumble? :lol:

19 minutes ago, t686 said:

I would say chlorine salt and chlorine are identical in that both act as balling up things.

Do you have any evidence for that?

19 minutes ago, t686 said:

What I'm saying is that balling up a fractal is what you want to do.

What do you mean by "fractal" in this sentence? A fractal is a mathematical abstraction. How does that "balled up"?

20 minutes ago, t686 said:

What I got from the pressure cooked algae water is that you took a fractal, cooked it under pressure

You haven't cooked a fractal. You may have cooked algae (some of which are toxic, so be careful).

21 minutes ago, t686 said:

So to purify water to make it drinkable that is after adding chlorine

If you have boiled the water (or even heated above about 65°) then you have already killed the bacteria so there is no point adding chlorine.

22 minutes ago, t686 said:

or yourself could pressure the water in a pressure chamber or compressing it with a hydraulic press,   (because the water already has small fractal things floating in it that the chlorine didn't get)

What "small fractal things"?

Why would pressure get rid of them?

Stop posting this drivel.