Microbiome and heavy metals effects in auto inmune diseases

Teoremajic

I Will put here one theory about microbiome.

The theory is in spanish, but you can translate with Google translater.

I only want that this theory finish in hands of any scientist or biology that could prove it.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english, i Will answer the questions that you have.

https://www.burbuja.info/inmobiliaria/threads/solucion-al-deficit-de-omega-3-acumulacion-de-metales-pesados-y-exceso-de-radicales-libres.1043197/

54 minutes ago, Teoremajic said:

The theory is in spanish, but you can translate with Google translater.

If you can't be bothered to provide your article in a readable form, I assume it is not worth spending any time on.

(I did have a quick look: it appears to be complete nonsense.)

The theory is about that there is one anomaly captation in pufas, fatty acids (omega 3).

The real apport of omega 3 isn't fish, we need the omega 3 ALA alive. How we get it? Algae freshwater like this video

9 minutes ago, Teoremajic said:

The theory is about that there is one anomaly captation in pufas, fatty acids (omega 3).

The real apport of omega 3 isn't fish, we need the omega 3 ALA alive. How we get it? Algae freshwater like this video

!

Moderator Note

And what has this got to do with the title of your thread? 

Sorry.

The algae freshwater is about microbiome and omega 3 ALA.

And MICROALGAE freshwater (phytoplancton of CLEAN water,  away from human), detoxifies of heavy metals.

If fishes of the sea has heavy metals, is because human are polluting the sea, microalgae of the sea is cathing them, and fish eating the algae with heavy metals.

If we drink clean microalgae of freshwater alive, created in laboraroty, you Will drink secure phytoplancton without heavy metals, that Will catch heavy metals When you Drink.

2 hours ago, Teoremajic said:

And MICROALGAE freshwater (phytoplancton of CLEAN water,  away from human), detoxifies of heavy metals.

What evidence do you have for this?

And how many people need to be "detoxified of heavy metals"? It seems you are claiming a "cure" for an almost non-existent problem.

I work with marine alive animals and I give small animals live phytoplancton to eat.

I did phytoplancton alive of freshwater in a embiroment controlated, and I drinked for about 115 days.

I had irritable bowel, and that irritation disapear.

I dont want that People drink Green water.

I want that any scientist or any biology study this.

Make algae and microalgae ecology freshwater, and drink/eat for 3-4 months.

They can check it doing fecal samples of heavy metals and omega 3 to check it

48 minutes ago, Strange said:

What evidence do you have for this?

And how many people need to be "detoxified of heavy metals"? It seems you are claiming a "cure" for an almost non-existent problem.

2 minutes ago, Teoremajic said:

I did phytoplancton alive of freshwater in a embiroment controlated, and I drinked for about 115 days.

I had irritable bowel, and that irritation disapear.

What does this have to do with your claim that: "And MICROALGAE freshwater (phytoplancton of CLEAN water,  away from human), detoxifies of heavy metals."

Do you have any evidence for that? (And I mean scientific evidence, not random anecdotes).

3 minutes ago, Strange said:

What does this have to do with your claim that: "And MICROALGAE freshwater (phytoplancton of CLEAN water,  away from human), detoxifies of heavy metals."

Do you have any evidence for that? (And I mean scientific evidence, not random anecdotes).

You can search in Google, microalgae chlorella for example that is the most famous.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3654245/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelation

The question is...

James lind tryed to prove that limons/oranges cure the scorbuto. He tryed to prove it coocking limon Juice.

The moment he cooked the limon Juice, he oxidate the vitamina C and he couldnt cure the People in his second tryp, in which he wanted to prove his theory. It have to past 42 years until royal navy accepted the theory like good.

Microalgae chlorella only is in pills, cooked or warmed to kill it and do the pill.

Maybe the chlorella of freshwater that we drinked in out past alive, chelated our heavy metals.

43 minutes ago, Teoremajic said:

You can search in Google

No. It is up to you to provide evidence to support your claims.

43 minutes ago, Teoremajic said:

microalgae chlorella for example that is the most famous.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3654245/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelation

The first link references one paper that studied the effectiveness of chlorella for removing mercury in mice. The second doesn't mention algae at all.

But this bring me back to my other question: How many people need to be "detoxified of heavy metals"?

And it seems, from your references, that the use of algae and algal products is already being researched. So you don't really have anything new to propose.

4 hours ago, Teoremajic said:

If fishes of the sea has heavy metals, is because human are polluting the sea, microalgae of the sea is cathing them, and fish eating the algae with heavy metals.

Indeed. That's one way to get heavy metals by human organism. But immediate solution is: don't eat seawater fishes and/or animals.. or at least try to avoid them as much as you can.

However, for quite large population of the world, seawater fishes and animals are significant source of food and proteins.

There are heavy metals which replace Calcium (Barium, Strontium, Radium) in bones and remain there "forever"..

4 hours ago, Teoremajic said:

If we drink clean microalgae of freshwater alive, created in laboraroty, you Will drink secure phytoplancton without heavy metals, that Will catch heavy metals When you Drink. 

Rain water is naturally distilled by the Sun seawater. It does not require laboratory. However it could be contaminated by different kinds of air pollutions. And people don't drink seawater directly. In rich countries there are infrastructures to distill and/or use reverse osmosis to convert seawater to drinkable water. But it's too insignificant to bother in the discussion.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Teoremajic said:

!

Moderator Note

Don't do that. If there are no responses, it presumably means no one is interested. 

On 5/27/2019 at 9:11 AM, Teoremajic said:

That might be true if there were heavy metals in your stomach at the same time as the algae. But if your body has previously ingested heavy metals, and they have been absorbed by organs in the body, then these will not be accessible to the algae.

Heavy metal poisoning is very rare. It can be treated by chelation, in serious cases.