I'm no expert but I seem to think it's good that everyone is different. In a collective sense there can be a synergy gained. Some people are refreshingly humble and others perhaps display a more prideful ambitiousness. Humility might serve to make one more understanding. But the sensation of pride can reward us for being cooperative and achieving our objectives. Obviously rudeness or condescension is never acceptable but that's a very different issue. So I don't quite agree with this idea of false humility as I suppose it's the thought that counts. People can change depending on the context. I don't think there can be a perfect type of personality. What do you think?

Diverse skills, personalities, needs, preferences, and abilities amongst a population help keep it vibrant, so you're right, it's fantastic that everyone is different. In fact, I'd argue that trying to set ideals on any aspect of human societies is going to limit us. Why should everyone like the same things? Why should being a banker be better than being a baker or biologist? 

I'd say the differences you're pointing out stem from the intentions involved. It's not good to make someone feel like crap, but there's a difference between trying to humble someone who has too much pride, and trying to humiliate that same person (the dictionary may disagree). Is the intention to help or harm?

Or perhaps humility is a personal perception, the same as pride, and something you need to be straight with yourself on, rather than worrying about what others think. Pride is a motivator and a deadly sin at the same time, like wrath, envy, sloth, greed, lust, and gluttony. Abuse them at your peril.

Well lets take one instance of pride: being overfamiliar to others. I don't necessarily think it's rude to be too friendly in being a bit presumptuous. If someone is requesting too much of your time, for example, the onus is on you to be assertive and politely say no. 

https://www.aconsciousrethink.com/4920/7-reasons-wary-overly-nice-people/

In relation to the issue of forwardness, I don't know what this author is trying to say. Should we prefer avowedly evil people instead? I suppose it might be necessary to express anger under certain circumstances. But in other contexts if someone opts not to scapegoat you and is always nice; I'd tend to view that positively.