Hello I am new

TrIVIAL/\bLue

Can any tell me if it is odd that I am subscribed to this forum?

I am 15!! LOL

My friends either call me creepy or weird

Do you have to have a degree in anything, my mom says Im smart but I am only a softmore.

Never mind.

I am just waisting energy, not being economic.

well life is like a bucket of apples you never know which ones have worms

Yuck

I am rambling.

I have a theory that everyting that has not happened is stored quantumly (spelling) (i know very little on the subject) and then once it is put into the present area of time and space the actions and events are stored physicaly, so they can be seen in the future. A chiped tile diddnt know it would be chipped but then the chip happened and so then it was turned into a physical occurence, and then aplied to the tile. so then from that pint on it would be chipped one point in time and then there would be a record of it.

Someone must have thought of this already, if any one has inform me and we'll talk about possibilities.:P

I am 15!! LOL

Its always encouraging to see a 15 year old interested in science. Needle in a haystack these days.

Some of us have degrees, others don't. I'm working on my chemistry degree right now; sophomore in college.

I'm sure you're not alone in your theories, although I havn't any references to anyone else right now. Perhaps one day you can be the one to introduce it to the world :)

What areas of science you interested in? Anything specific?

Keep it up :), we'll be looking forward to hearing your responses to the discussions.

Howdy TrIVIAL/\blue, Welcome.

It's just my opinion but If there were no life in the universe then the future would be set in stone. Mathematically you could calculate the future, when a star will explode, when two asteroids will collide and what trajectories their pieces would have and what collisions will happen in the future and so on. A piece of tile could be predicted to crack at exaxtly some time do to natural forces. If you add life to equation, then you add an incredible amount of variables. It's very possible all these variables are actually quantum constants and the future is predetermined and recorded somehow. I prefer (for the sake of my wanting personally to be responsible for my choices) that we have some say in our future. Just for thought.

Just aman

Well I don't mean that life is set in stone but, I belive that all the possibilities are stored quantumly. Every differend possibility creates a new direction from that point on. Just like the cat int he box way of expressing quatum theory, there are all events at once untill they are stored physically

The areas of science I am interested in are numerous.

I like biology and life sciences like that. But I enjoy studing people and they way they act too. I live chemistry and subatomic Ideas, also quantum physics.

I like it all (I just dont like cutting up animals)

Sayonara I haven't really developed my theory that far, I am just dreamin.

Lol

-Dont step on a duck-

I don't have any arguments as to why all past can't be recorded in each iota of quantum space. Let's open it up and see whats inside. Your young and I'm an old fart. I'll let you do it.

Keep on thinking.

:cool: Just aman:cool:

the future of the universe is in fact set in stone, since there are only a finite number of things the universe can actually do. there is a great paper on the computational capacity of the universe that I have downloaded from nature and stuck on my webspace here as I'm bot sure if you have access to nature's full papers or not

Then why'd you pick such a complicated name? If I try to spell it, by the time I finish I forget what I was gonna post.:o

Now I want to tell you something real important TrIVIAL/\b:zzz: :zzz: Oh. where was I?

I'll think of it later.:bs:

Just aman