Off-topic Discussion Split from: Why is there something rather than nothing?

Conjurer

5 hours ago, Conjurer said:

It is already proven by radar, just like satellites corrections prove the theory of relativity.  Radars exist and are functional in this reality!  Electrons are able to choose what path they go down faster than the speed of light according to if it would be a half or full wavelength.  It is a proven aspect of current technology.

Other readers might want to participate in the discussion but might not have the same level of knowledge of all the topics introduced. As a courtesy please add references. Here is an example of how a reference might look like: 

Reference, noun (IN A PIECE OF WRITING): a writer or a book, article, etc. that is mentioned in a piece of writing, showing you where particular information was found

Source: Cambridge dictionary dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/reference

A reference is not: a piece of text where you, using your own words, explain or introduce some concept without link or pointer to an external source written by someone else.

Edited by Ghideon
half a sentence missing

!

Moderator Note

Conjurer, I'll repeat what I said in the soapboxing warning I just gave you. You have a poor grasp of the subject matter you're arguing about, and you make it worse by refusing to support yourself or engage with those trying to help through discussion. Please be more rigorous in your arguments here.

This stinker is closed.