What is this?

crawdaddy

But seriously, it looks like some part of a bow & arrow or spear part.

I doubt that it's any of those things being that it's hollow, dull. My guess is a sort of spoon or something. :confused:

From picture 2 it looks like a cutting tool. The rounded end is held in the palm of the hand and the sharpened strait end is used for cutting like the edge of a blade. Perhaps it could have been used to cut the fat and tendons off of meat and bones or maybe whittling wood. It looks like it is a stone tool to me. Random guess of course.

Looking a picture three, it sort of looks like bone. Is it heavy like stone or lighter like bone? Take it to the anthropology department at a university and they could probably tell you in 5 seconds.

The groove in the back side looks like a rope went there. One end looks like it was broken. It's hollow, so maybe another piece fit inside. I'm wondering if it is a part of a tool for crushing herbs or grain to powder.

yeah all my guesses too. Heavy like a rock. feels like a rock. Had it for yaers and no my son is asking what it is. I think some kind of tool.

I think it must be man-made, given its unusual similarity to a human hand.

As well, the 3-dimensional chirality indicates it was built of 'left-handed' molecules, which suggests a biological origin. ;)

Any fool can see it's some kind of cervix cap!

I apologize for the previous 'spear part' joke.