New UFO pictures

Moontanman

ADVERTISEMENT

"https://litdaily.com/18-incredibly-rare-historical-photos/9/

This photograph from Project Blue Book case 24-185-19-7X shows an object over Phoenix in June 1947. Since the photo was just released by the Air Force in 2015, it’s been used by UFO conspiracy theorists at proof that the truth is out there—the truth being aliens, that is.

Of course, an unidentified flying object is just that—an unidentified object. That doesn’t mean it’s extraterrestrial in origin. Often UFOs are later identified as clouds, balloons, meteors, weather events, bright planets, drones, and known aircrafts. But hey, some people just want to believe that we’re being visited by extraterrestrial life forms." 

by DARLEEN GRIFFITH

If this picture doesn't make you go Hmmm, your not conscious. It was taken sometime around the Kenneth Arnold sighting and fits his description almost to a t. 

I don't know why the pic will not post to this forum... 

Edited by Moontanman

12 minutes ago, Moontanman said:

If this picture doesn't make you go Hmmm, your not conscious.

It makes me go: Hmmm, a balaclava discarded on the snow? Or maybe: someone needs to get a new lens; that one seems to have a bad fault. Or: is that the mark left on the wall when that candle tipped over? Or ...

It was taken sometime around the Kenneth Arnold sighting and fits his description almost to a t. 

Maybe it was designed to.

38 minutes ago, Moontanman said:

If this picture doesn't make you go Hmmm, your not conscious. It was taken sometime around the Kenneth Arnold sighting and fits his description almost to a t.

You joking, right?  The picture made me go, huh?

28 minutes ago, Strange said:

It makes me go: Hmmm, a balaclava discarded on the snow? Or maybe: someone needs to get a new lens; that one seems to have a bad fault. Or: is that the mark left on the wall when that candle tipped over? Or ...

Funny it was taken when no one knew anything about flying saucers except they were discs, what Keeneth saw were not discs. He claimed the front was round but the back had a section that looked like it was taken out ging somewhat of an appearance of a boomerang... In all the media at the time they are called flying saucers. BTW this photo was kept secret for 70 years, if it's fake it shows just how paranoid the gov was if not then it was a very unusual object... 

Maybe, maybe monkeys will fly of of my... UFO... 

48 minutes ago, Strange said:

BTW what is a Balaclava? Something Thrown out of a volcano? 

Edited by Moontanman

5 hours ago, Moontanman said:

BTW this photo was kept secret for 70 years, if it's fake it shows just how paranoid the gov was if not then it was a very unusual object... 

That fact if true, would indeed have me going hmmm.

In saying that I was under the impression that the project "Blue Book" studies had all been released.

I have personally been in conflict many many times on another forum with a joker [serious joker] that was forever offering up hoards of grainy photos and supposed eye witness accounts as evidence that we have been visited many times, and invariably he/she would always equate "unidentified" to mean of Alien origin. I am not equating him with you btw, just showing that I have debated this issue before.

Like many reputable astronomers and scientists, I accept that we are most probably not alone in this big wide wonderful awesome universe we inhabit, for many reasons...the sheer scale  and near infinite extent and also content of the universe, coupled with the observation that "the stuff of life" is everywhere we look. In saying all that the fact remains that as yet we have no empirical evidence of any life existing beyond and off this fart arse little blue orb we call Earth, let alone any convincing evidence for any visitations.

Personally, my arguments against any such visitations are that [1] If factual, we could be reasonably sure that such visits would originate from beyond our solar system and nearby star systems. Which means that [2] Such visitations would have involved astronomical distances, and as a consequence, [3] superior technology and intelligence above and beyond human kind. So then we can I believe logically conclude that [4] they would really have no need to be afraid or wary of what we could do and any dangers we may present. Also[5] advanced beings would not really want for anything in particular as what we have on Earth, can be found anywhere in the universe. Taking all that into account, and the chances that they are just explorers, why [6] have they not made there visitations official? You know, like landing on the White House Lawns, or outside Westminster or Canberra and the lawns of Parliament House? So [7] why all this just flittering in and then flittering out again, without any introduction/s? 

Those points are made with a couple of personal assumptions....[1] While we ourselves still have a violent  gun happy and conquering disposition, we are slowly I believe shedding such "qualities, although we still obviously have come some way since the middle ages as our technology and knowledge has expanded. So to I believe that life in advance of us, would be even less prone to such basic flawed instincts and "qualities" and as such would be less prone to aggressive tactics towards us.  [2] I have often heard the comparison that any advanced species would be comparible to ourselves and the occupiers of an ant's nest and would have as much consideration for us as we would in treading on these ants. I don't accept that comparison and believe such advanced intelligence as spacefaring Aliens, would indeed recognise at least a spark of intelligence in our species, and I believe would act simarily to the Aliens in the greatest sci/fi movie of all time "2001: A Space Odyssey"  

I'll finish of this post with a quote from the great Carl Sagan: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

PS:  Perhaps the most extraordinary sighting/s that has been documented was the one in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruwa

"n 1994, the Ariel School in Ruwa was the site of an alleged sighting of a landed UFO. Some of the approximately 60 students involved in the sighting also reported that a "strange being" communicated with them by staring into their eyes."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Edited by beecee

6 hours ago, beecee said:

That fact if true, would indeed have me going hmmm.

The if true part always has to be considered. I consider older photos to be more likely real that modern ones. 

the impression that the In saying that I was under project "Blue Book" studies had all been released.

this was released in 2015 according to the article. the fact they kept a secret that long tells us something, either the people in charge were paranoid beyond belief of they believed something was going on. A great many former military have come forward to confirm the alien origin of some UFOs. 

witness accounts as evidence that we have been visited many times, and invariably he/she would always equate "unidentified" to mean of Alien origin. I am not equating hI have personally been in conflict many many times on another forum with a joker [serious joker] that was forever offering up hoards of grainy photos and supposed eye im

Like many reputable astronomers and scientists, I accept that we are most probably not alone in this big wide wonderful awesome universe we inhabit, for many reasons...the sheer scale  and near infinite extent and also content of the universe, coupled with the observation that "the stuff of life" is everywhere we look. In saying all that the fact remains that as yet we have no empirical evidence of any life existing beyond and off this fart arse little blue orb we call Earth, let alone any convincing evidence for any visitations.

I consider myself to be at least semi skeptical. 

tions official? You know, like landing on the White House Lawns, or outside Westminster or Canberra and the lawns of Parliament House? So [7] why all this just flittering iwith you btw, just showing that I have debated this issue before.Personally, my arguments against any such visitations are that [1] If factual, we could be reasonably sure that such visits would originate from beyond our solar system and nearby star systems. Which means that [2] Such visitations would have involved astronomical distances, and as a consequence, [3] superior technology and intelligence above and beyond human kind. So then we can I believe logically conclude that [4] they would really have no need to be afraid or wary of what we could do and any dangers we may present. Also[5] advanced beings would not really want for anything in particular as what wed have on Earth, can be found anywhere in the universe. Taking all that into account, and the chances that they are just explorers, why [6] have they not made there visitan an then flittering out again, without any introduction/s? 

Who can really say why aliens would do anything, quite possibly they communicate in an different way from us and the communication problem has them stymied. Imagine trying to communicate with a intelligent cuttlefish that communicates with colors and flashing lights all over it's body. It doesn't even have the concept of sound sand is completely deaf. 

Those points are made with a couple of personal assumptions....[1] While we ourselves still have a violent  gun happy and conquering disposition, we are slowly I believe shedding such "qualities, although we still obviously have come some way since the middle ages as our technology and knowledge has expanded. So to I believe that life in advance of us, would be even less prone to such basic flawed instincts and "qualities" and as such would be less prone to aggressive tactics towards us.  [2] I have often heard the comparison that any advanced species would be comparible to ourselves and the occupiers of an ant's nest and would have as much consideration for us as we would in treading on these ants. I don't accept that comparison and believe such advanced intelligence as spacefaring Aliens, would indeed recognise at least a spark of intelligence in our species, and I believe would act simarily to the Aliens in the greatest sci/fi movie of all time "2001: A Space Odyssey"  

I'll finish of this post with a quote from the great Carl Sagan: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

PS:  Perhaps the most extraordinary sighting/s that has been documented was the one in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruwa

"n 1994, the Ariel School in Ruwa was the site of an alleged sighting of a landed UFO. Some of the approximately 60 students involved in the sighting also reported that a "strange being" communicated with them by staring into their eyes."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I think that thermodynamics pretty much puts of wrench into the whole concept of UFOs from another star. A small ship cannot possibly contain enough energy to travel interstellar distances. A mothership would stand out like a sore thumb anywhere at a reasonable distance from the Earth.  direct star to star travel is almost impossible... but, there is my winnebago hypothesis of star travel..  

Edited by Moontanman

17 hours ago, Moontanman said:

Who can really say why aliens would do anything,

That is possibly a fair reasonable point to make. Still I intuitively see any advanced intelligence species, as rejecting outright aggression and hostility. 

57 minutes ago, beecee said:

That is possibly a fair reasonable point to make. Still I intuitively see any advanced intelligence species, as rejecting outright aggression and hostility. 

I agree I see no real reason for hostility unless it' genetic like ants fighting another colony even though they are the same species. How ever I see no road to technology for ants much less star travel. You are not going to ask about my winnebago hypothesis are you? 

On 5/4/2019 at 11:46 PM, beecee said:

Still I intuitively see any advanced intelligence species, as rejecting outright aggression and hostility. 

intuitively I see advanced extraterrestrial life forms to be like human botanist in the jungle/desert/arctic etc. researching new unknown species. If lion/tiger/bear/snake etc. does not attack botanist, animal under research is not harmed.. However some botanists can sacrifice themselves if animal under research is extremely rare and on the edge of extinction.

On 5/5/2019 at 12:46 AM, Moontanman said:

I agree I see no real reason for hostility unless it' genetic like ants fighting another colony even though they are the same species.

They are fighting for resources and living space..

If overpopulation will progress, you will return to such path of evolution straight away, instead of peaceful cooperation and coexistence like now.

Edited by Sensei

5 hours ago, Sensei said:

They are fighting for resources and living space..

If overpopulation will progress, you will return to such path of evolution straight away, instead of peaceful cooperation and coexistence like now.

That is part of my winnebago hypothesis of galactic colonization... 

On 5/4/2019 at 10:46 PM, beecee said:

Still I intuitively see any advanced intelligence species, as rejecting outright aggression and hostility. 

A typical fifth columnist position desgined to lull us into a false sense of security until the invasion fleet arrives!