The solution of the Cosmological constant problem ?

stephaneww

IOW = "in other words"

He ties his analysis to physics in order to justify the number, something you have not done.

You have shown there is this number, that is close to another number. A coincidence. What you have not done is shown any ties to physics that indicates that this is anything more than a coincidence.

No, I did not address the problem of the cosmological constant but another question: (Planck density of matter/density of the cosmological constant) in 10^122. I admit that the fact that this number in 10^122 is close to the value in 10^122 of the cosmological constant problem is only a coincidence.

I have sketched a physical explanation of the problem that I have solved mathematically, I will come back to it later, I don't have time to develop it now.

Edited by stephaneww

On 6/22/2020 at 2:12 PM, swansont said:

You have shown there is this number, that is close to another number.

Hi  swantsont

Yes !

I saw the word "vacuum" in the penultimate paragraph of the  PDF. My level of English is not enough to explain why it appears and how the author relates it to the subject of this article. Can you help me understand by telling me what the connections are between the word an the Planck density in the paper, please?

Hi Mordred

On 6/10/2020 at 12:52 AM, Mordred said:

I really don't know how your getting your numbers particularly on the powers. No cosmological equation I have ever encountered gives c7 for example.

c^7 comes from the transformation of Planck's density in mass/m^3 into energy density with the multiplication by c^2 

(equality (1) = [math]c^5/ (G^2 hbar)[/math] of the pdf of this message : https://www.scienceforums.net/topic/118858-the-solution-of-the-cosmological-constant-problem/?do=findComment&comment=1145564

Edited by stephaneww

On 6/22/2020 at 2:30 PM, stephaneww said:

No, I did not address the problem of the cosmological constant but another question: (Planck density of matter/density of the cosmological constant) in 10^122. I admit that the fact that this number in 10^122 is close to the value in 10^122 of the cosmological constant problem is only a coincidence.

I have sketched a physical explanation of the problem that I have solved mathematically, I will come back to it later, I don't have time to develop it now.

done here https://www.scienceforums.net/topic/122453-an-attempt-to-approach-a-notion-of-solubility-in-cosmology-to-explain-the-cosmological-constant/