Rash From Watch

Hi,

I have rash from my watch. I switch wrist when I sleep, but I always want to keepIMG_20190426_075153.thumb.jpg.a1e8f2026648ef3f4ae21233457f4567.jpg my watch on because it measures health information and sleep data. It also needs to sit tight for accurate measurement. I wonder if it's bad for the body when you have rashes like mine even if it doesn't hurt or is it ok? Look at the image I attached. It's the same on the other side as well but a round mark and it's on both wrists.

Edited by Carl Fredrik Ahl

Seeking medical advice on the internet is probably not a good idea and I think it is discouraged (forbidden?) by forum rules. So, I won't give you any advice, but instead tell you a story.

A man goes to his doctor and says "Doctor, every time I put my hand straight up in the air my back hurts. What should I do?" The doctor replied, "Don't put your hand in the air."