Observation of alternative approach for dark matter / energy

Jolorum_AV

This is for a definition of dark matter with an intellectual approach. It is not a proof but is something sound. It is a definition of dark matter in a specific description which when read can have sense.

I am from a background of someone interested in Kabbalah / Torah, and do acknowledge higher consciousness and the field of science. It is to encourage beings to do good. Coming from this perspective I have an observation that may give explanation for dark matter.

I do believe it is it. There are correlations to Kabbalah, and in a world that is designed for beings to adhere to good.

I would like to acknowledge respect for science and a lot of good thought and accomplishment. A lot has been accomplished to reach this point of wonder about dark matter, with science thus far for acknowledging other categories of matter in the environment.

I believe science has notably achieved a lot. I normally would only post something like this for specific things pertaining to science. My background is that regarding faith and a defined structure, with 'logical approach'.

With the current measured matter there is observation of more that exists. This is where this post is to define.

There is something not mentioned in general science much, but has had observation. I do believe it is on the list very very high up with regards to dealing with dark matter. It is an observation already known.

In Kabbalah there is association to study and association to higher thought, which can be intellectually acknowledged. This isn't the point. The point is that of the interaction of humans, and acknowledgment of approach to the study and that the individual has interest.

There is a category of matter to recognize and account, which is directly influenced by this. It is perhaps scientifically categorized in its own dimension.

It is the fact that the consciousness of creatures and their thoughts matter. It is about the thought of creatures. As study is meant to encourage good thought, it is to encourage doing good in the world in general. Books such as the Torah / Bible are 'recognized' to encourage an interaction and for a human to learn good. It is not about the human doing good itself. It is more about the structure and the wavelength of thought.

When creatures think, it changes the environment. It is observed by the action of thinking (to a reasonably recognized and internally accepted 'advice'). When a person thinks positively it is to have influence.

There should be (and in Kabbalah there exists) definition of a wavelength of the concept of a good study.

It is about creatures thinking positively. It is the mass of the thoughts of creatures. In Kabbalah the thoughts of creatures directly have influence with stars, and creatures should do good. It is about the recognition of the mass of thoughts, and examples or evidence should be fairly simple and easy for a creature as a thing.

It is about the acknowledgment of a good teaching being by definition something good. It is 'true'. The mass of thought about the discussion is my alternative approach of dark matter. Part of the teaching is to rationally adhere, and stick with positive behaviour.

This is something observable and very very high on criteria for possibilities. A creature 'doing good' does think of it, and I say the mass of thought is related to dark matter, and do encourage higher thought as an advice for approaching being neutral.

I have some interest in dark matter because I believe this is straightforward enough to apply.

I have more thoughts on bringing science and alternative thought together.

17 minutes ago, Jolorum_AV said:

This is something observable and very very high on criteria for possibilities. A creature 'doing good' does think of it, and I say the mass of thought is related to dark matter, and do encourage higher thought as an advice for approaching being neutral.

This is a science forum.

Please provide some objective evidence that thought has mass.

Please also show that this is not able to interact electromagnetically. (Which will be interesting as "thought" are an electromagnetic phenomenon.)

Please also explain how this mass can be distributed in a halo around galaxies when thought only exists here on Earth (as far as we are aware).

Please also show, quantitatively, that the mass of thoughts creates the observed speed distribution of galaxies.

20 minutes ago, Jolorum_AV said:

I have some interest in dark matter because I believe this is straightforward enough to apply.

Then it should be simple for you to answer the above questions.

!

Moderator Note

Please read the guidelines for speculations, and not that we require some combination of a mathematical model, falsifiable predictions, and/or scientific evidence in support of your conjecture.

Thus far you have none of this.

4 hours ago, Strange said:

This is a science forum.

Please provide some objective evidence that thought has mass.

Please also show that this is not able to interact electromagnetically. (Which will be interesting as "thought" are an electromagnetic phenomenon.)

Please also explain how this mass can be distributed in a halo around galaxies when thought only exists here on Earth (as far as we are aware).

Please also show, quantitatively, that the mass of thoughts creates the observed speed distribution of galaxies.

Then it should be simple for you to answer the above questions.

There are things that are the truth, for example if something is inside a box then it is.

Science is based on things that already exist.

My reference of thoughts directly influencing stars is related to reactions in certain specific frequencies that 'bind'. I'm going along the line that thoughts matter, but a specific thing to do with a statement of truth.

There is a basis where when a creature studies, a creature learns. There is an implication that a creature should learn good things.

In kabbalah stars are at the highest in our world, and the presence of creatures doing 'good' should 'make a difference'. It is about how certain things to study are more specific. I'm not looking to go to another tangent about 'a good thought', and stay more simple and which is to the point.

I'm working on my model of life as I learn and grow, and am just trying to illustrate a contribution to dark matter :) looking to illustrate a specific example related to dark matter.

Also attempting to keep it scientific.

6 hours ago, Jolorum_AV said:

I'm working on my model of life as I learn and grow, and am just trying to illustrate a contribution to dark matter :) looking to illustrate a specific example related to dark matter.

Also attempting to keep it scientific.

There is no science here. Just meaningless waffle.

As you have no model and no evidence I will suggest this thread is closed.