Split from An announcement for beecee

Hassani

Actually, the picture realised by EHT team is a just an additional confirmation of the “galactic plasmoids”. Also it affirms the plasma cosmology hypothesis that the object at a galactic core is not a BH at all but an ultra-high density energy storage phenomena called a PLASMOID.

Plasmoid has been predicted by the Physicist Winston H. Bostick.

Bostick's theoretical prediction has been confirmed experimentally, and also the different properties and geometrical shapes of plasmoid has been well investigated in many laboratories.

The readers of my comment can verify themselves what I wrote through the following references:

Winston H. Bostick, “Experimental Study of Ionized Matter Projected across a Magnetic Field”, Physical Review 104, 292 (1956)

Winston H. Bostick, "Possible Hydromagnetic Simulation of Cosmical Phenomena in the Laboratory" (1958) Cosmical Gas Dynamics, Proceedings from IAU Symposium no. 8. Edited by Johannes Martinus Burgers and Richard Nelson Thomas. International Astronomical Union. Symposium no. 8, p. 1090

Winston H.  Bostick, "What laboratory-produced plasma structures can contribute to the understanding of cosmic structures both large and small" (1986) IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science (ISSN 0093-3813), vol. PS-14, Dec. 1986, p. 703-717.

NB.: attached are two seminal papers by Bostick.

Plasmoid (I) 1958.pdf

Plasmoid (II) 1958.pdf