Split from, “When did God put the soul in humans during evolution?”

2Pillars

On 3/2/2019 at 2:58 AM, Vexen said:

I was wondering when was the soul imparted into humans during the course of evolution?

Man (Adam) was made the 3rd Day (Gen. 2:4-7) becoming a natural living soul - which was billions of years, in man's time, BEFORE life came forth from the water on the 5th Day. Gen. 1:21 Adam was made as we will be made in Heaven, with a perfect body, which will never die. Adam also had an intelligence level like God's (Gen. 3:22) This is because mankind is destined to have dominion over EVERY other living creature whose origin was in water. Gen. 1:29

Evolution falsely teaches that mankind evolved from other living creatures in direct opposition to God's Truth. Unable to tell us How and When Apes changed into Humans, these false teachers, still force feed their foolishness to our children in Public Schools. They feed their false theory to young children because adults refuse to believe them, unless they were brain washed as children.

1 minute ago, 2Pillars said:

Evolution falsely teaches that mankind evolved from other living creatures in direct opposition to God's Truth

This is a science forum, not a Sunday school, so: do you have any evidence that evolution is false? 

If not, we can ignore your claims.

34 minutes ago, Strange said:

This is a science forum, not a Sunday school, so: do you have any evidence that evolution is false? 

If not, we can ignore your claims.

Sure... Evols are willingly ignorant that their story does NOT agree with History. A good example is the fact that Evols CLAIM that we became fully human some 195k years ago. They ignore the Historic fact that the FIRST human agriculture did not occur until some 10k years ago, which is a trait of modern humans. 

IOW, the people who evolved from the common ancestor of Apes, were NOT humans (they were Prehistoric Mankind) but only looked like humans since they had NO Agriculture until Noah arrived from another world. Evols should adjust their False assumption since Humans (Adam's descendants) did not arrive until some 10k years ago. 

Below is evidence of the arrival of Humans just southwest of the mountains of Ararat, where Noah arrived. Human civilization began in Northern Mesopotamia exactly where the first Human cities appeared which were built by Noah's great grandsons. Genesis 10 History and Scripture AGREE, but the False ToE does NOT agree with either. That's because Lies do not agree with any other Truth.

Map: Fertile Cresent, 9000 to 4500 BCE 

Noah's flood did NOT happen in our Universe, but totally dissolved the world of Adam' (1st firmament of  heaven). Adam's small world placed beneath the surface of water in Lake Van, Turkey and the Ark end up floating in the waters of the biggest Lake in the middle east, when the windows of their heaven on high were opened. It rained for forty days and nights and the firmament began to sink into the Lake. As the firmament filled with water, the covered Ark rose above the ground and out of the firmament into Lake Van, in the mountains of Ararat, and into our 2nd Heaven, which was not surrounded by water. ALL of this happened on the 150th day AFTER the Flood began. Genesis 7 20-24 and Genesis 8:4 . If it sounds like Atlantis, so be it.

God's Truth is the Truth in every way. Our world has never and will never be destroyed in a Flood, but instead, will be burned. ll Peter 3:10 Christians will all be in the Third Heaven by that time. Genesis 2:1 That's God's Truth.

Edited by 2Pillars

Humans did NOT share a common ancestor with Apes. We inherited the DNA of prehistoric mankind, who DID evolve along with Apes, after God created "every living creature that moveth" from the water on the 5th Day. Gen. 1:21

IOW, Prehistoric man evolved into today's Humans but Humans did NOT evolve from prehistoric man. Our common ancestor was Adam, the first Human. Prehistoric man was NOT human no matter how many men classify him as such. This is because prehistoric man did NOT descend from Adam.

Adam was a Special Creation formed with a higher intelligence level than any other creature who will ever live. He was made billions of years before any creature which evolved from the water. This means that the entire Theory of Evolution is compromised and shown to be False since it has NOT taken into account God's Holy Word in Genesis.

Refute God's Truth if you think you can. I think YOU, like all Evols, will find it impossible to prove that YOU know more than God. What you will learn is that God's Holy Word is much more powerful than any man's flawed theory. So, proceed with the knowledge that your view will soon be defeated, by God's Truth, the unchanging Truth.

7 minutes ago, 2Pillars said:

Humans did NOT share a common ancestor with Apes. We inherited the DNA of prehistoric mankind, who DID evolve along with Apes, after God created "every living creature that moveth" from the water on the 5th Day. Gen. 1:21

IOW, Prehistoric man evolved into today's Humans but Humans did NOT evolve from prehistoric man. Our common ancestor was Adam, the first Human. Prehistoric man was NOT human no matter how many men classify him as such. This is because prehistoric man did NOT descend from Adam.

Adam was a Special Creation formed with a higher intelligence level than any other creature who will ever live. He was made billions of years before any creature which evolved from the water. This means that the entire Theory of Evolution is compromised and shown to be False since it has NOT taken into account God's Holy Word in Genesis.

Refute God's Truth if you think you can. I think YOU, like all Evols, will find it impossible to prove that YOU know more than God. What you will learn is that God's Holy Word is much more powerful than any man's flawed theory. So, proceed with the knowledge that your view will soon be defeated, by God's Truth, the unchanging Truth.

IOW, you talk bollocks...

12 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

IOW, you talk bollocks...

My experience is that it's mostly Evols who complain about everything in order to change the subject away from their ignorance of our true origins.

Are you another of those people who has no idea of how or when we magically evolved from Ape to Human intelligence?

If so, I'll get ready to read more of your complaints.

29 minutes ago, 2Pillars said:

My experience is that it's mostly Evols who complain about everything in order to change the subject away from their ignorance of our true origins.

Are you another of those people who has no idea of how or when we magically evolved from Ape to Human intelligence?

!

Moderator Note

If you're going to make assertive claims on a science discussion form, you need to back them up with evidence, because otherwise it's just preaching or soapboxing, and we have rules against that.

!

Moderator Note

Thanks for understanding.

2 hours ago, 2Pillars said:

A good example is the fact that Evols CLAIM that we became fully human some 195k years ago. They ignore the Historic fact that the FIRST human agriculture did not occur until some 10k years ago, which is a trait of modern humans. 

I don't know what an "Evol" is. Presumably some sort of stupid religious insult. 

The time it took for humans to develop agriculture is irrelevant to the evolution of modern humans. 

But note that agriculture depends on the domestication of plants. This is only possible because evolution happens.

IOW, the people who evolved from the common ancestor of Apes, were NOT humans (they were Prehistoric Mankind) but only looked like humans since they had NO Agriculture until Noah arrived from another world.

Again, do you have any evidence for these claims?

Please provide evidence that Noah arrived in spaceship from another planet. I have not heard this before, so I assume you have some very compelling evidence. 

So was Noah from Mars? Or from another Star system completely? Is he related to Xenu, the alien that Scientologists worship?

23 minutes ago, Strange said:

I don't know what an "Evol" is. Presumably some sort of stupid religious insult. 

!

Moderator Note

For discussion's sake, let's define it as someone who accepts the Theory of Evolution (not an insult at all). Since evolution itself is an observed natural fact, 2Pillars must be referencing the theory behind it.

On 3/1/2019 at 6:58 PM, Vexen said:

I was wondering when was the soul imparted into humans during the course of evolution?

This is more appropriate for a religion forum.  If you have a scientific version of this question, please make the enquiry.  However, IMHO most people on this forum do not agree that humans have souls. (I do but I am in the minority).  Also, IMO, most people on this forum believe that chemical reactions in neurons cause our feeling of "self". 

Some of the replies were hilarious, you have to admit it....

...how or when we magically evolved from Ape to Human intelligence?

We haven’t evolved from Apes, we evolved parallel as cousins. In fact we are closer or further cousins with any other life form on Earth, there is no magic in it, its a well established scientific fact with mountains of evidence for it and zero evidence going for the people who refuse to accept evolution.

You probably didn’t hear the news but the carholic church accepts evolution, this is the 21st century not the holy inquisition, you got your centuries mixed up.

5 hours ago, 2Pillars said:

Other than Aman777* in another place, can you name any other Christian individual, or denomination that makes the same unique claims regarding our origins as you do? They not only conflict with science they are contrary to any version of Christianity I am familiar with. It's a rare achievment to combine heresy and pseudoscience in one concept, but you have managed it!

*Or just confirm that's who you are and I shan't waste anymore time on you.

7 hours ago, 2Pillars said:

Man (Adam) was made the 3rd Day (Gen. 2:4-7) becoming a natural living soul - which was billions of years, in man's time, BEFORE life came forth from the water on the 5th Day. Gen. 1:21 Adam was made as we will be made in Heaven, with a perfect body, which will never die. Adam also had an intelligence level like God's (Gen. 3:22) This is because mankind is destined to have dominion over EVERY other living creature whose origin was in water. Gen. 1:29

Evolution falsely teaches that mankind evolved from other living creatures in direct opposition to God's Truth. Unable to tell us How and When Apes changed into Humans, these false teachers, still force feed their foolishness to our children in Public Schools. They feed their false theory to young children because adults refuse to believe them, unless they were brain washed as children.

I presume there isn't much rationality directly related to the subject which could get you out of the very bad place you're in, as a last resort I'll try the below, guess which stage you are in right now and tell me how do you plan to evolve:

Four stages of competence

1. Unconscious incompetence
    The individual does not understand or know how to do something and does not necessarily recognize the deficit. They may deny the usefulness of the skill. The individual must recognize their own incompetence, and the value of the new skill, before moving on to the next stage. The length of time an individual spends in this stage depends on the strength of the stimulus to learn.[5]
  2. Conscious incompetence
    Though the individual does not understand or know how to do something, they recognize the deficit, as well as the value of a new skill in addressing the deficit. The making of mistakes can be integral to the learning process at this stage.
  3. Conscious competence
    The individual understands or knows how to do something. However, demonstrating the skill or knowledge requires concentration. It may be broken down into steps, and there is heavy conscious involvement in executing the new skill.[5]
  4. Unconscious competence
    The individual has had so much practice with a skill that it has become "second nature" and can be performed easily. As a result, the skill can be performed while executing another task. The individual may be able to teach it to others, depending upon how and when it was learned.

7 hours ago, 2Pillars said:

God's Truth is the Truth in every way. Our world has never and will never be destroyed in a Flood, but instead, will be burned. ll Peter 3:10 Christians will all be in the Third Heaven by that time. Genesis 2:1 That's God's Truth. 

While you obviously get your fairy tales from the bible, you know, that obscure book, written by obscure men in an obscure age, you are probably correct in that Earth will be destroyed by fire. This will happen in around 5 billion years time, when the Sun has swelled into a red giant, engulfing the Earth. Unless of course we are hit with an asteroid or comet before hand. Let me also add to your education and alleviate your ignorance, in telling you that even the Catholic church now accepts the theory of evolution, so great is the evidence for it. That also applies to the BB which again they accept. Any supposed god or magical deity as an explanation for the universe we see, has been pushed into near oblivion.

Hope that helps.

6 hours ago, Strange said:

I don't know what an "Evol" is. Presumably some sort of stupid religious insult. 

The time it took for humans to develop agriculture is irrelevant to the evolution of modern humans. 

But note that agriculture depends on the domestication of plants. This is only possible because evolution happens.

Again, do you have any evidence for these claims?

Please provide evidence that Noah arrived in spaceship from another planet. I have not heard this before, so I assume you have some very compelling evidence. 

So was Noah from Mars? Or from another Star system completely? Is he related to Xenu, the alien that Scientologists worship?

Inside your own unbelieving body. You have the DNA of Mt. Eve...AND...the human intelligence of Adam. You, as a Species, inherited your DNA long BEFORE you evolved into a human being. Mt. Eve was NOT human. She did NOT descend from Adam. Did she?

You inherited Adam's superior intelligence from Adam, in the SAME way you got your DNA from Mt. Eve. The foolish Theory of Evolution wants you to believe the Fairy Tale that mindless Nature and long periods of time and uncounted mutations changed you into a Human. What Tripe. What foolishness.

The evidence that you descended from Adam, the first human, is overwhelming since NO Ape and NO other creature on the face of this Earth is able to carry on a conversion with either one of us, and NONE of them posts. That is because mindless Nature does NOT create Human intelligence in Apes, as some mindless Evols insist. You get it from your parents, and NO Ape has EVER evolved into a human. That's God's Truth.

36 minutes ago, 2Pillars said:

...The evidence that you descended from Adam, the first human, is overwhelming since NO Ape and NO other creature on the face of this Earth is able to carry on a conversion with either one of us, and NONE of them posts. That is because mindless Nature does NOT create Human intelligence in Apes, as some mindless Evols insist. You get it from your parents, and NO Ape has EVER evolved into a human. That's God's Truth.

Please provide the overwhelming evidence on Adam being the first human. I've had a conversation with many species other than humans, not only Apes (I've spoken to a chimp once) You seem like a cognitively crippled religious moron, why are you here? Why don't ypu crawl into some religious forum on the internet and leave us alone? I myslef am not going around religious forums on the net trying to convince people that Biology works or that the Lorentz transforms work - why won't you respect that and stick to your stuff elsewhere since youre not willing nor capable of fullfiling the rules here (broadly speaking science is the rule here)

And as a personal note, your God sucks. I'm seeing he/she doesn't give a shit about childred dying every day, your god is either a mass murderer/psychopath or just sits there and doesn't give a shit. Both scenarios renders him/her a piece of crap. You still have a chance of becoming a better person than your imaginary god, its up to you if you will.

2 hours ago, beecee said:

While you obviously get your fairy tales from the bible, you know, that obscure book, written by obscure men in an obscure age, you are probably correct in that Earth will be destroyed by fire. This will happen in around 5 billion years time, when the Sun has swelled into a red giant, engulfing the Earth. Unless of course we are hit with an asteroid or comet before hand. Let me also add to your education and alleviate your ignorance, in telling you that even the Catholic church now accepts the theory of evolution, so great is the evidence for it. That also applies to the BB which again they accept. Any supposed god or magical deity as an explanation for the universe we see, has been pushed into near oblivion.

Hope that helps.

Dear Evols,

The Theory of Relativity which reveals that matter and energy are interchangeable. It's WHERE the energy to produce matter came from, when God changed the Energy in which He dwells into the heaven (air) earth (ground) and water of the physical world. God took from that which does not appear and brought it into the physical world.

Hbr 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

That's God's Truth which agrees with Albert Einstein. NOW, it is YOUR time to tell us HOW Ancient man, thousands of years BEFORE Science, knew this and wrote this. You CANNOT since ONLY God could have gotten this one correct, scientifically. It's more PROOF of God. God is smarter than Albert. Correct?

3 minutes ago, 2Pillars said:

Dear Evols,

The Theory of Relativity which reveals that matter and energy are interchangeable. It's WHERE the energy to produce matter came from, when God changed the Energy in which He dwells into the heaven (air) earth (ground) and water of the physical world. God took from that which does not appear and brought it into the physical world.

Hbr 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

That's God's Truth which agrees with Albert Einstein. NOW, it is YOUR time to tell us HOW Ancient man, thousands of years BEFORE Science, knew this and wrote this. You CANNOT since ONLY God could have gotten this one correct, scientifically. It's more PROOF of God. God is smarter than Albert. Correct?

Yep, youre a hopeless moron. As a human I feel sory for you, you will become nothing as you will teach your children the same mindless drivel youre posting here. It is a sad Saturday for me. On the other hand I still have a paper to read on the fuzzball theory that Strange posted yesterday, I’ll just heat up some leftover spaghetti and I’ll get right to it. You have yourself a great life with the mindless crap you have in your mind.

18 minutes ago, koti said:

Yep, youre a hopeless moron. As a human I feel sory for you, you will become nothing as you will teach your children the same mindless drivel youre posting here. It is a sad Saturday for me. On the other hand I still have a paper to read on the fuzzball theory that Strange posted yesterday, I’ll just heat up some leftover spaghetti and I’ll get right to it. You have yourself a great life with the mindless crap you have in your mind.

Please provide the overwhelming evidence on Adam being the first human. I've had a conversation with many species other than humans, not only Apes (I've spoken to a chimp once) You seem like a cognitively crippled religious moron, why are you here? Why don't ypu crawl into some religious forum on the internet and leave us alone? I myslef am not going around religious forums on the net trying to convince people that Biology works or that the Lorentz transforms work - why won't you respect that and stick to your stuff elsewhere since youre not willing nor capable of fullfiling the rules here (broadly speaking science is the rule here

And as a personal note, your God sucks. I'm seeing he/she doesn't give a shit about childred dying every day, your god is either a mass murderer/psychopath or just sits there and doesn't give a shit. Both scenarios renders him/her a piece of crap. You still have a chance of becoming a better person than your imaginary god, its up to you if you will.

Dear Godless Evol,

Christians are flawed humans who know in their hearts, that God's Holy Word is the Truth. By faith, they have defended their understanding, because they knew something was wrong with the Theory of Evolution.

The weakness, which destroys the Theory, is that Mindless Nature produced today's highly intelligent Humans. With NO evidence of How or when we changed from animal to Human, these speculators falsely assume that we must have Evolved our Human intelligence, along with our physical bodies.

In order to support their incorrect, incomplete, untrue Theory, Evols call names, filter, lie and attempt to discredit God's Truth, and Creationists, in any way they can.

Why do these people hold such allegiance to the Theory of Evolution? Because they have been brain wash and defending it for 150 years, now.

Can you see why Creationists have such an allegiance to the story of the Creation. We have been defending it for more than 2,000 years, now. 

The False Theory of the Evolution of Human Intelligence is a Lie, with No evidence to support it.

Edited by 2Pillars

2 minutes ago, 2Pillars said:

Dear Godless Evol,

Christians are flawed humans who know in their hearts, that God's Holy Word is the Truth. By faith, they have defended their understanding, because they knew something was wrong with the Theory of Evolution.

The weakness, which destroys the Theory, is that Mindless Nature produced today's highly intelligent Humans. With NO evidence of How or when we changed from animal to Human, these speculators falsely assume that we must have Evolved our Human intelligence, along with our physical bodies.

In order to support their incorrect, incomplete, untrue Theory, Evols call names, filter, lie and attempt to discredit God's Truth, and Creationists, in any way they can.

Why do these people hold such allegiance to the Theory of Evolution? Because they have been brain wash and defending it for 150 years, now.

Can you see why Creationists have such an allegiance to the story of the Creation. We have been defending it for more than 2,000 years, now. 

The False Theory of the Evolution of Human Intelligence is a Lie, with No evidence to support it.

Dude, I know its probably not going to work but I feel its my obligation to give you something before you go for good:

Allele

31 minutes ago, koti said:

Have you noticed that the biggest losers shout the loudest? I have given evidence which he reject very quickly. He has NOT refuted a single bit of evidence I have provided. I don't know if this is a tactic of someone who knows, they don't know, or if its purposeful in a vain effort to show everyone how smart he thinks he is.

Instead, it shows his limited capacity at social interaction. He come son like a ham handed cave man demanding "evidence." No matter how much  are given, it's his only comeback. Evidence, evidence, he shouts. Does he know any other words? or does he wishes to keep looking like a thug?

Edited by 2Pillars

45 minutes ago, 2Pillars said:

Dear Evols,

Wow!!! I mean wow! really wow!!You literally scare me matey.:blink:

35 minutes ago, 2Pillars said:

Have you noticed that the biggest losers shout the loudest? I have given evidence which he reject very quickly. He has NOT refuted a single bit of evidence I have provided. I don't know if this is a tactic of someone who knows, they don't know, or if its purposeful in a vain effort to show everyone how smart he thinks he is.

Instead, it shows his limited capacity at social interaction. He come son like a ham handed cave man demanding "evidence." No matter how much  are given, it's his only comeback. Evidence, evidence, he shouts. Does he know any other words? or does he wishes to keep looking like a thug?

I'm sory man but you've been unfortunate in your life and you have zero knowledge about virtually anything. It's not your fault and I hope you can change it. The good thing is that you are here on this site instead of posting somewhere on a religious site. I'm not a thug, I can hold my own but I'm a pretty decent guy and you'll be surprised how much we can have in common if you manage to stay around. Start by asking questions - thats what I do as I have so much to learn, in fact I think I know very little about the world around me compared to other people. There are people out there in fact here on this site in this very thread that can answer any question that you have on any subject. You just need to find a will to listen and try to learn...I know it might be hard for many reasons, don't worry about all that - knowledge is awesome. I promise.  

29 minutes ago, beecee said:

Wow!!! I mean wow! really wow!!You literally scare me matey.:blink:

You havent been to the middle east, have you :P

Edited by koti

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.