Molecolarium - An Android app for chemistry students.

spel98

Hi, I'm a computer engineering student, and with a friend of mine (engineer) I created a chemistry app for Android.

It's called Molecolarium.

It is an offline collection of molecules, with images, nomenclatures [IUPAC, Stock, Traditional], weights and other information (danger sentences, precaution and GHS pictograms).

There is a search function and also a function to balance non-redox reactions (we are also working on redox reactions). The app is in Italian, English and German (BETA).

Molecolarium is FREE and we believe it can be useful for chemistry students in their first year of university and for those studying in higher technical institutes.There are two of us working on it and we do our best to improve the app and make it more and more reliable.

Here is the link if you are interested, thanks for the attention.

Molecolarium - Google Play Store -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spel.molecolarium

Edited by spel98
Image not shown

Looks very nice on screen-shots.

Good work.

ps. It's probably too late for that, but there is platform allowing to make applications for the all modern mobile devices called Xamarin. So support for iOS would not require rewrite of the whole code in Java.

Edited by Sensei

2 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Good work.

Thanks! 

27 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Good work.

ps. It's probably too late for that, but there is platform allowing to make applications for the all modern mobile devices called Xamarin. So support for iOS would not require rewrite of the whole code in Java.

Yes I know. But Xamarin, like any other cross platform framework, does not provide a development in the detail of all the app components .... for now the native development is the only one that manages to provide all the tools necessary for the development of an app. And now all the code should be rewritten in another language ... at this point it is better to develop it for native iOS in Swift.