Hijack from First real Black Hole image - 10 April 2019

Q-reeus

5 hours ago, swansont said:

!

Moderator Note

When you nitpick and miss, you just come across as being a jerk ("more certainty" was the phrase, which is not the same as "claiming certainty")

!

Moderator Note

The use of GR as the prevailing mainstream theory is quite correct, and in accordance with the forum rules.

You know what the staff is tiring of? All of this sniping. Knock it off.

So that's it then. Any criticism of GR is akin to blasphemy here at SFN. Any corrections to incorrect statements dealing with that or similar is 'being a jerk' and 'nitpicking'.
Interesting situation. I made a choice not to rip into your appalling BS response here:
https://www.scienceforums.net/topic/117698-particle-in-a-box/?do=findComment&comment=1089004
Given your above 'assessments', just as well I didn't. I do agree with that signature line below your name btw.

Edited by Q-reeus

14 minutes ago, Q-reeus said:

So that's it then. Any criticism of GR is akin to blasphemy here at SFN.

No, that's not what I said. Not really even close.

It's off-topic if you do it in a mainstream science thread. That does not preclude you from starting a thread criticizing a mainstream theory — you can do that in speculations, as long as you live up to the expectations of rigor we have.

And you've brought up such an issue in speculations, so presumably you already knew this. I don't think the rules are that hard to parse, especially for anyone presenting themselves as having some level of expertise in GR and quantum physics. It's not unreasonable to expect such a person to follow them.

Any corrections to incorrect statements dealing with that or similar is 'being a jerk' and 'nitpicking'.

Again, you have done a poor job of reading the green.

Interesting situation. I made a choice not to rip into your appalling BS response here:
https://www.scienceforums.net/topic/117698-particle-in-a-box/?do=findComment&comment=1089004
Given your above 'assessments', just as well I didn't. I do agree with that signature line below your name btw.

The restraint you showed is truly amazing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.