Why do some people consider it acceptable to call others "racist" but object to people being called "Marxist"?

Spondulax

Is it because they are Marxists (in the economic, cultural or racial sense)? Why the double standard? This is hardly a scientific attitude. Such people betray their agenda.

After all a "racist" just thinks races are different and a "Marxist" thinks they are the same. I guess one side wants a monopoly on name calling. Also their sacred idols like (((Jared Diamond))) are above any criticism. Criticising a theory is "an agenda". Go figure.

I notice the Marxist pseudoscientist swansont trashed my thread. I suppose then this is a Marxist forum.

Rationalwiki is also like this. A Marxist forum calling itself a science forum.

Edited by Spondulax

!

Moderator Note

In this case it's an issue of ad hominem. Does anyone's economic or cultural views have to do with what is being discussed? If not, the use can skew the perception, that someone is perhaps not to be trusted, because of their views. 

So it's a case of using logical fallacies, which is against the rules. And "sacred idols" is another "tell" here, that you are not arguing in good faith. As I said, go peddle your wares elsewhere.