No battery, electric engine

t686

I was using the idea of the Redbarron's gravity generator to make an engine that creates electricity, combined with my previous idea of a row of X's in a gasoline cylinder, but with no piston.  I thought originally how to make the usual gasoline engine with a single piston that goes up and down.  As you know, the Redbarron device generates a suction by a spinning wheel inside a metal cylinder that is closed at the spinning wheel end and open at the other end that continuously allows air in -duing an ACCELERATING WHEEL only.  Now consider a metal cylinder closed at the bottom, open at the top, and a row of metal X fins side by side that line the inside of the tube a bit lower than halfway down.  You pump gasoline in, it explodes and builds pressure.  MY IDEA: at the top of the "open" side of the tube, have hundreds of metal rods that can go up or down that drive a current when moving past the tiny holes, ie hundreds of tiny rods that either can go up or down randomly, depending on the condition.  See, when it explodes, initially some will open outward due to expandsion of gases, but then immediately, others move inward (the effect of the suction from redbarron's).  But, here is the novelty, there is a continuous stream of gas coming in from above, so that during the suction phase, it pulls gas vapor through the top, and there is always an explosion inside the cylinder.  And there will be an extremely rapid flip flop of the hundreds of tiny rods that move past something, the movement creating electricity (probably wires connecting to the hundreds of moving up-and-down rods to feed electricity against a solenoid?). 

The picture is metal fins, but you have a single row of discrete X's side by side like in the second picture.  The reason there's a row of metallic X's side by side in a loop lining the inside of the cylinder in one spot, is to create the circulation that is the concept of RedBarron's suction device.  I assume the actual combustion could be made into a microscopic cylinder or one very small to drive maybe one hundred rods that move up and down in an almost vibration effect to generate a nice stream of electricity and more or a larger one to drive a car.  But it's to play off of the explosion constantly being just slightly compromised during the increasing pressure, it opens some rods that generate a flow past the X's, which then create a suction, to pull in more gasoline so it doesn't stutter, and it's constantly in a state of explosion, there's no delay like in a regular engine to pull one single piston down, no this is to generate electricity and hinges on the phantom effect force of a suction that is the same as Redbarron's device.  I wonder if it could be 3d printed and what type of electricity effect rapidly moving rods would create.  By the way RedBarron's spinning wheel inside his open tube, the spinning wheel was carved out with a dremel in the shape of a row along the surface of the wheel of repeated same size mountains side by side carved out along a spinning wheel that could change its acceleration to create a wind suction into the device by an electric motor.

The second picture is just to show the dimensionality of a single metal X, ie a single X has the dimensionality of one of those things sticking out from that building.

Edit: I thought about it, and the thing is completely sealed.  The rods move up when building pressure, that allows a tiny increase in volume of the cylinder, which creates a "phantom" effect of having a random one elsewhere to pull down, so gasoline is only pumped in like a usual gasoline engine.  Also, I think it may have to be hooked up to a computer to control some of the rod's actions through electricity to create certain overall fractal patterns in the state of all rods to create a feedback effect to generate the electricity, otherwise it wouldn't be as efficient or possibly wouldn't even generate electricity unless some overall control can be inputed into some of the states.

Untitled.png

1a8de288f9cfed5c213bdcb95dfd9795.jpg

Edited by t686

Actually you could just use RedBarron's device, which is a hollow cylinder, closed at one end, open at the other.  The closed end is connected to an electric motor with a large rod sealed in the back and a smaller cylinder connected to the large rod, a metal wheel, the surface of which is similar to very shallow same size mountains side by side.  Well the open end, seal it, and put metal rods (hundreds of tiny ones) the ensemble connected with wires to generate electricity.  Initially, the spinning wheel creates pressure in a closed cylinder, and opens some of the tiny rods on the face of the far end, and then immediately others elsewhere close due to the coriolis like force of suction, a phantom effect.  But electricity can't be generated with say those rods being magnetic, going one way, the other way is the opposite phase, so this problem is a problem in phase space, and perhaps either the rods have to be in a certain position at start or constantly changing to create an optimal effect, because throwing rods back and forth is going to alter the current generator which is the spinning wheel.  It's probably a programming problem or a a.i. or cellular automata type problem to solve.  Actually when i say a rod opens, I mean it just pushes out, since the rod has some mass, and the opposite is a rod being pulled in, and everything is always closed, no air circulation, just changes in volumes and probably creating a 'beat' into the internal wind, which would have to be solved.

If I had to guess, it would be impossible to generate electricity from those tiny rods, but it creates a virtual battery somewhere that will have to be designed which the electric motor can draw from

Edited by t686

On 4/7/2019 at 8:17 PM, t686 said:

As you know, the Redbarron device generates a suction by a spinning wheel inside a metal cylinder that is closed at the spinning wheel end and open at the other end that continuously allows air in -duing an ACCELERATING WHEEL only. 

I think you would have to show evidence that the device actually have the effects you claim before presenting further ideas based on that device.

On 4/7/2019 at 2:17 PM, t686 said:

I was using the idea of the Redbarron's gravity generator to make an engine that creates electricity, combined with my previous idea of a row of X's in a gasoline cylinder, but with no piston.  

!

Moderator Note

Both of those ideas were in speculations, and there's no use in discussing an idea built on speculation, until that speculation is shown to work according to mainstream physics, or has evidence to support it. 

Further, you were told not to introduce your idea again, as you did not provide adequate defense of it in your earlier thread.