Information density, Bekenstein Bound, and length contraction

Is it possible to observe a region of space that has information density greater than what the Bekenstein Bound will allow when length contraction is involved? I.e. An object travels through the region of space close enough to the speed of light relative to the observer to appear more information dense than what the limit would permit. Or does it only make sense to calculate the Bekenstein Bound based off of an object's rest frame? 

I've copied it this question from another place because it is the same thing that I wanted to ask. I didn't see any replies so i decide to post it here.

Edited by RedShiftam

Exceeding the Bekenstein bound causes collapse to a BH.
The apparent exceeding of the bound, relativistically, will not cause collapse for the same reason that relativistic mass will not cause collapse.
The relativistic effects ( mass, and length contraction causing apparent information density increases ) are frame dependent.

An average human brain in rest relative to me has a mass of 1.5 kg and a volume of 1260 cm3. If the brain is approximated by a sphere, then the radius will be 6.7 cm.The informational Bekenstein bound will be about 2.6×10 42 bits and represents the maximal information needed to perfectly recreate an average human brain.

If this brain start moving relative to me with high speed, because of the length contraction of the brain and its relativistic mass the formula for the upper limit of information will stay constant. Because all correction terms of gamma in the formula will cancels out.

Edited by RedShiftam