Gravity is limited to a range extendable with the speed of light c

awaterpon

So nothing new to add to well-established physics, and idea based on misunderstandings.
But misunderstandings and/or lack of knowledge is possible to fix, start by opening a new thread with some relevant question in the cosmology section!

On 4/11/2019 at 7:06 PM, Strange said:

Should we close this thread now?

I vote "yes".

• 2 weeks later...

In my thread here and according to this quote" 

"When an object moves  , it tries to displace space in front of it " making non existence in space " space will resist its motion " inertia of an object"  logically space can't be displaced without exerting the same force against the mass .Exerting force continuously will result in displacing space continuously and making non-existence in space continuously .The two forces " force exerted on an object and  resistance force by space will make energy creation "as energy and mass are interchangeable then the process actually creates new mass amount"

I can predict and test my theory as follows:

instead of mass popping out from nowhere we have energy or mass/energy coming  from original energy transferred by force , when an object moves its mass increases causing new curvature in space-time doubling the curvature already there .I can predict that new range of gravity will start from time t equals zero and extend this also could be tested

Edited by awaterpon

9 minutes ago, awaterpon said:

You need quantitative (numerical) predictions to be testable.

That means you need a mathematical model.

10 minutes ago, awaterpon said:

instead of mass popping out from nowhere

Why do you think mass pops out from nowhere? What evidence is there for this?

13 minutes ago, awaterpon said:

when an object moves its mass increases causing new curvature in space-time doubling the curvature already there .

What evidence do you have for this?

13 minutes ago, awaterpon said:

I can predict that new range of gravity will start from time t equals zero and extend this also could be tested

You need to show the numbers: how much will the mass increase? What is the range of gravity?

15 minutes ago, awaterpon said:

instead of mass popping out from nowhere we have energy or mass/energy coming  from original energy transferred by force , when an object moves its mass increases causing new curvature in space-time doubling the curvature already there .I can predict that new range of gravity will start from time t equals zero and extend this also could be tested

Which theory is that? Movement of mass and curvature makes your description sound like detection of gravity waves, currently part of established science.

https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/physics/2017/press-release/

3 hours ago, awaterpon said:

In my thread here and according to this quote" 

"When an object moves  , it tries to displace space in front of it " making non existence in space " space will resist its motion " inertia of an object"  logically space can't be displaced without exerting the same force against the mass .Exerting force continuously will result in displacing space continuously and making non-existence in space continuously .The two forces " force exerted on an object and  resistance force by space will make energy creation "as energy and mass are interchangeable then the process actually creates new mass amount"

So you're claiming that Newton's first law is wrong. That an object in uniform motion will not remain in uniform motion in the absence of an external force. It will instead come to rest as it displaces space, which exerts a force on it.

Do you have any evidence that this is the case?

8 hours ago, swansont said:

So you're claiming that Newton's first law is wrong. That an object in uniform motion will not remain in uniform motion in the absence of an external force. It will instead come to rest as it displaces space, which exerts a force on it.

Do you have any evidence that this is the case?

An object at uniform motion is different from accelerated object my idea applies to accelerated objects gravitational waves also appears for accelerated objects

12 hours ago, Ghideon said:

Which theory is that? Movement of mass and curvature makes your description sound like detection of gravity waves, currently part of established science.

https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/physics/2017/press-release/

New range caused by a rotating mass is different from gravitational waves this is a prediction for my theory and now it could be tested

2 hours ago, awaterpon said:

New range caused by a rotating mass is different from gravitational waves this is a prediction for my theory and now it could be tested

Are you saying that the gravity for a rotating object is different than a non-rotating one?

If so, you need to quantify this so it can be tested. How large a difference does rotation make? Actual numbers required.

4 hours ago, awaterpon said:

Rotation is included in GR, have you studied frame draging? For instance rotational frame-dragging (the Lense–Thirring effect) appears in the general principle of relativity in the vicinity of rotating massive objects*.

Here is a paper showing experimental confirmation: https://arxiv.org/abs/1105.3456

How does your idea differ?

*) see for instance https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frame-dragging

4 hours ago, awaterpon said:

An object at uniform motion is different from accelerated object my idea applies to accelerated objects gravitational waves also appears for accelerated objects

What you claimed was "When an object moves   , it tries to displace space in front of it " and "space will resist its motion"

There is no mention of acceleration, only motion. But then, you have not presented a model, or any tests of your idea. Just hand-waving, and that's not enough.

!

Moderator Note

Do not bring up any other models of gravity. You've demonstrated that you are not willing/able to discuss science with enough rigor to make it worthwhile.