Gravity is limited to a range extendable with the speed of light c

awaterpon

Gravitational waves are a proof for my discovery

The place in which the space-time is curved changes to another place when the mass accelerates a new space-time curvature happens at this new place then this new curvature or gravity spread in form of waves with the speed of light c. Gravitational waves propagate with the speed of light c.

My idea is space-time curvature spreads out with c . mass motion " accelerated one" causes changes in space-time curvature places making new curvatures in space-time these new curvatures spread out with c in form of waves that proves space curvature spreads out with c.

8 minutes ago, Strange said:

You don’t have a discovery. You are describing standard physics. 

Gravitational waves are standard physics but what I proposed is not.

Edited by awaterpon

7 minutes ago, awaterpon said:

My idea is space-time curvature spreads out with c . mass motion " accelerated one" causes changes in space-time curvature places making new curvatures in space-time these new curvatures spread out with c in form of waves that proves space curvature spreads out with c.

Standard physics. Hence the prediction of gravitational waves by GR.

There is nothing new here.

6 minutes ago, awaterpon said:

My idea is space-time curvature spreads out with c . mass motion " accelerated one" causes changes in space-time curvature places making new curvatures in space-time these new curvatures spread out with c in form of waves that proves space curvature spreads out with c.

Gravitational waves are standard physics but what I proposed is not.

Anything you have proposed that is new lacks the kind of detail needed to confirm it.

Gravitational and EM field fluctuations moving at c is already part of mainstream physics.

15 minutes ago, swansont said:

Anything you have proposed that is new lacks the kind of detail needed to confirm it.

Does that mean what I proposed won't be accepted in any way?

Edited by awaterpon

10 minutes ago, awaterpon said:

Not without specific predictions and ways to test it. You need the math to make the predictions and experimental confirmation to back up any claims.

12 minutes ago, awaterpon said:

What have you proposed that is new?

What is the mathematical description of the new idea?

What evidence is there for the new idea?

8 minutes ago, swansont said:

Not without specific predictions and ways to test it. You need the math to make the predictions and experimental confirmation to back up any claims.

Honestly I'm merely an engineering student so I will just leave it

Have come to your mind any math or details about it?

Thanks,

12 minutes ago, MaximT said:

How do we measure speed of gravity, how to create waves of gravity, to get their speed?

!

Moderator Note

If you want to ask questions about standard physics like this, please start a new thread.

2 hours ago, awaterpon said:

I don't know the mathematics about space-time curvature , what mathematics might be if we add that space time curvature spread out with c ? any ideas?

That would be general relativity, the Einstein Field Equations: 

http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/einstein/

These describe how spacetime curves and how that curvature spreads out at the speed of light.

You are not "adding" anything.

Guys you mistunderstand me.Gravitional waves and gravity propagation are standard physics but I added that it has a LIMITED RANGE this range is extendable with speed c. Speed c is the common factor for all these concepts that doesn't mean I' m repeating science @swansont  understood me well I need now some math for it so that it is complete and great  theory.

18 minutes ago, awaterpon said:

Guys you mistunderstand me.Gravitional waves and gravity propagation are standard physics but I added that it has a LIMITED RANGE this range is extendable with speed c.

That would be true if mass could appear from nowhere. Then its gravitational field would spread out with c and beyond that there would be no gravity. However, mass cannot appear from nowhere so the gravitational field extends throughout the whole universe (which could be to infinity).

This is all described by GR. You have added nothing new (except inventing the idea that mass can appear from nowhere, which is nonsense).

Just now, awaterpon said:

No one knows what was before the big bang. 

How is that relevant? 

We do know that the universe has always been completely and homogeneously full of matter and energy. And that it was small enough for it to be in thermal equilibrium; therefore it was also small enough for the gravitational effect of the matter to spread through the entire universe.

Again, you are adding nothing new.

6 minutes ago, Strange said:

We do know that the universe has always been completely and homogeneously full of matter and energy.

You say it's necessary for me to be right that matter came from no where , so what? we know energy is conservative in this universe but we don't know what was before the big bang"the beginning of this unviverse" My idea is not based on the non-existence of matter at some moment but in the unlogical Newtonian view of infinite gravity. So I don't need to present evidence that mass came from nowhere .If the idea that mass came from nowhere is part of my concept then OK noone can prove it didn't came from nowhere and no one has evidence that it is there always.

So do matter exist in the past back to infinite time ? this will be another "infinity" wrong idea. It is simple nothing goes with infinity speed nothing weighs infinity nothing spend infinity time nothing spread to infinity distance nothing reaches infinity no other universes will fill the infinity.

There is nothing in the universe is infinite and will never be . space and time are not the universe . the are the place in which  any possible universe might exist and function so they are infinite " although some scientists say space and time are finite but some say they are infinite and I agree with those who say they are infinite."