Sexual fluidity

arnold3000

• 2 weeks later...

You haven't had an answer because thats like asking how many factors contribute to who you are. How your being expresses itself. As a constant. Or like How long is a piece of string?

How identity  expresses or responds depends on whats brought to it. What values are you are measuring?  There is no value with out recognition. If you don't see it you can't know it.

1 hour ago, naitche said:

Is sexuality fluid?  (Gender?) 

Or is it Identity that is fluid, and sexuality just a condition that manifests according to the  values, ( 'factors' or other  conditions ) brought to it? 

Try not to overthink it... ;)

I would rather over think, than assume I know it all,  so theres no further need.

I thought behaviour had biological connections. 

Seem this forum does not encourage further thought after all, and no use to people who might otherwise make use of it, to discover value to themselves in science.

14 minutes ago, naitche said:

I would rather over think, than assume I know it all,  so theres no further need.

Seem this forum does not encourage further thought after all, and no use to people who might otherwise make use of it, to discover value to themselves in science.

Overthinking is what we are here for, so don't stop.

6 hours ago, naitche said:

It was a joke hence the wink ;) nudge nudge...

On 4/16/2019 at 9:42 AM, naitche said:

You haven't had an answer because thats like asking how many factors contribute to who you are. How your being expresses itself. As a constant. Or like How long is a piece of string?

On a serious note: As you point out, the OP is meaningless, whatever definition of "sexual fluidity" you choose to employ:

11 hours ago, StringJunky said:

Overthinking is what we are here for, so don't stop.

So any further thought is superfluous.

• 2 months later...

Although Im all for people expressing their own versions of sexualiy as long as its with consent, in my own case I would like to keep away from „fluidity” as long as possible. Thank goodness I’m not experiencing any fluidity yet. 

2 hours ago, koti said:

Although Im all for people expressing their own versions of sexualiy as long as its with consent, in my own case I would like to keep away from „fluidity” as long as possible. Thank goodness I’m not experiencing any fluidity yet. 

Tantrically said. :-)