My first theory of everything “singularity universes”

Christoph Pachoa

“Singularity universes” my first and most well versed theory of everything, Our universe completely vast and well defined yet not understood may be a in or around a singularity inside a black hole. The laws of physics are said to break but that could include the plank length meaning atoms and other particles may get condensed and pushed into smaller states as matter is also gravitationally smashed into a type of state that is not yet completely known or the falling matter and information from the fields which are the woven fabric of space time and through but falling into the singularity as well as the matter yet act fundamentally the same in regards to our understanding of relativity this could be true in both decrease and increase in size. The Big Bang a rapid inflation but then the slow then rapid increase in speed of dark energy can be explained by the implosion effect the falling shrinking yet growing denser singularity theoretically implodes a rapid initial inflation of all the superheated information at x size then the cooling slowing down then speeding up affect of that information can be hypothetically explained by the initial singularity absorbing enough information energy from the field to have a drastic repulsive bounce effect spherically from the initial singularity by the fact that after x expansion of the matter state the fields either already were There at vastly to greatly x size or expanded much faster and pulls the matter universe layer faster and faster. the constantly getting smaller yet denser singularity point by the implosion effect or a rapid bounce back like effect when the singularity either absorbs too much energy, reaches certain size or density thresholds we are currently unaware of, dark energy can be explained a couple of ways a colliding black holes singularity would orbit our own and increase in speed as it falls into ours creating the effect of dark energy, or could be through a orbiting black hole of greater size and when it collides with us there is the theorized implosion effect and the repeat of our universe, this effect can also be cause by the particles that are not condensed to the new plank length being absorbed by the black hole.  Another reason could be the vortex of time gravity and the spaghettification of  our universe explaining dark energy. Three objects all falling at increasing speed relative to position will all appear to be moving away from each other faster and faster except gravitationally bound bodies. Using a vacuum and 4 photon streams we can track the exact occilation for movement speed or pattern differences and possible atomic weight of two atoms in as distant as possible places as one way to test for sphagettification, impossibly right now but theoretically someday to test these atoms at a distance where nothing associated with one atoms complete environment from another’s is gravitationally locked. It’s pertinent to my point about the vortex of the universe falling in layers spherically around the falling non definite rather than non defusable point as with infinite energy a singularity may behave differently or as a initial point that pulls the spherical layered ty witch then act as the singularity for the falling vortex universe above it. quantum information just like macro information which is more fundamental interactions then set blocks of information but with their own functions as well exists in different states , the infinite fields of the universe contains the raw energy building blocks for other states such as matter and energy evidence for this is the Higgs boson which I believe generated from its field interacting with itself and from that interaction spawned a Higgs or correlated with what did, also the oh my god particle a particle of matter moving faster than 99% the speed of light smacked into our atmosphere and to explain the power works like this if this particle was the size of a rock the size of your hand it would have eviscerated the planet, and we have weak explanations as to what caused this my ideas are a hyper or super nova that exploded and hit a mass of matter at the exact distance away and density to hit this particle perfectly, a rouge particle from a galactic merger of black holes or a quasar but the odd thing is all these explanations we could have tested for at the time of the impact so with no evidence I also theorize that quantum generation or the change of quantum information between states such as energy or field to atom can potentially do so moving it at unknown and likely varying to very fast speeds, this can not be very prevalent as the proper condition of natural quantum generation is probably rare in the stable states we see in our current stage of the universe. Now as another stage for this infinite information energy these fields as well as matter probably falls dumping limitless information and energy into the singularity giving it enough information to theoretically cause a energy level to create a implosion from the hyper dense initial singularity as well  have larger universes inside them than even our own, a singularity existing in a singularity can be theoretically understood to be the same function that created a singularity before now happening in the imploded layers of the smaller universe. If your universe acts as a singularity to a higher universe and is falling towards the initial singularity a new initial singularity can form but will always be playing catch-up to the initial singularity were falling into to then explain why black holes in our universe layer don’t interfere. If black holes do or do not die there are different scenarios that can work, if they die infinity is still possible in the recreation of the up and down chain of black holes. If everything dies then only gravitons/expression of the vortex, and photons and stable atoms in the all information highway of the woven fields with  a potentially infinite vacuum which over an infinite amount of time the gravitons which we know can bent by light by two ways, gravitational lensing and the event horizon the gravitons can bend enough photons to all impact at the exact point in space to cause a rapid release of energy and create the active universe by   Retriggering the implosion, or our universe will eventually be filled with planets and black holes, not really such a somber fate when you consider my idea for free energy that I have an pratical design for,  a horizontal ring of slanted magnets  to spin two magnets Locke’s to a turbine and the design sustained vertically for maximum power rapidly freely and endlessly turn and creates endless free energy and massive dual staged bio domes. If interactions between the states of matter at the star forming stage of the universes death  tunneling singularity is formed in the universe technically above us we may act as a drawing point for a repeated creation of singularity layers by different methods such as ours acting as a quantum particle and creating the same effect yet since time is relative our time would feel near endless while the universe above us would feel seconds. Theories that quantum information cannot be destroyed helps, with the singularity containing information that can be studied Because Hawking radiation could lead to particles in which the higher universe can now interact with. Hawking radiation is tricky he states that two virtual particles generate and one can be outside and one inside a black hole causing it to lose mass I like to argue against this for a number of reasons, besides the two obvious counters of then can’t two generate right outside the black hole then get sucked in, or if there virtual particles they should have no affect on the black hole if virtual particles are not atoms or lazily suggesting there neutrinos which are small neutral atoms with almost zero mass that pass through almost everything but with some mass only constantly would feed black holes, so virtual particles as expressionate of black body radiation would require a massive amount of instability in the singularity and would require that broken down quantum sub atomic particles or an expression of thermodynamics can actually escape a singularity if it does then another variant can be once if hypothetically it does and everything radiates these sub atomic particles should still be interacted with with gravity and enough be bent to impact at once to possibly trigger the implosion. I theorize the only time a singularity can potentially even lose mass in any way is an implosion so if Hawking radiation is true and we can ever test for it to see if it’s periodic. Now quantum black holes entropy in a nano second so that’s a reason to believe to a degree but that would either require the transmission of matter from the energy from the fields falling in or a sub sub atomic radiation from one atom. Someday we can test when we get to detecting these potential sub sub atomic particles by measuring heat gravity or a photon stream disturbance to prove this but that would insinuate then that the particles are trillions of times smaller now and are released, this can work if we think of the atom as a transitional state of energy from a field that then endlessles passes that information down through varying states inside passing the info either down then up, hence my other theory that were  in a 4dimensional atom and the process of information which can never be destroyed is potentially infinitely going up and down in stages, the infinite nature of quantum information fully proves infinity in the universe is possible and understanding the infinite fields gets easier, we cannot test this yet although quantum entanglement can potentially prove infinite speed of the transfer of information through a field is truly infinite more evidence is the quantum entanglement of black holes leads to my speculation that its the fields communicating, or a possible level of density reached or a type of binary code with potentially more functions as simulated singularity universes could be true as we could be in a quantum computer that keeps recreating itself . I like to believe it’s because quantum singularity are pseudo singularitys that do not stay tunneling smaller long enough as they don’t pull enough information from the fields/different states of energy. They could also function differently than a macro singularity If black holes don’t die then the singularity universe repeats itself by either absorbing another singularity, absorbing higher particles or a collision between hypothetical antimatter and matter  which can cause the big rip or crunch leaving behind the kind of matter more prevalent or an implosion triggered in one layer around the initial singularity then triggers one in every above universe or can only happen at the initial singularity. Or the death of the quote in quote active universe all stable particles will just exist always falling around the falling initial singularity. If stable particles which there’s no proof of ever turn unstable it could lead to a inactive to our understanding existence of sub sub atomic particles which theoretically could act the same as atoms on a smaller scale as we could be the product of a radiated 4dimensional larger atomic structure singularity that can start to make sense when you realize the vortex of the universe falling smaller can be doing it in thes stages of expressions of energy radiating smaller. proof of the implosion being our active to recreated universe would be the ghost of black holes spotted in the Milky Way. Now if the ghost is not from an earlier galactic collision which I’m not sure if it is it can be us passing a spot a black hole died as we fall but more likely a galactic collision. Now if not due to our supermassive black hole having consumed one then the remnants of a black hole would not be gravitationally bound to our galaxy so we are passing where we were due to a repeated implosion potentially. Another idea is The universe could be active at the height of the implosion effect and the singularity be briefly definite and defusable as that implosion relative to the outside universe could be trillions of years and then snap back causing the Big Crunch.very hypothetically the indefinite and or non defusable point could be a rip in space time that now constantly repels is outwards as the fields transferring information down are now overrun with repulsive information out maybe even ebbing and weaving back and force to and from the rip and the implosion could be the change from one way to another. Another way to introduce the start of the vortex of time and gravity in this theory is quantum rip gravity or quantum gravity influx, in quantum rip gravity particles randomly generate due to quantum generation with no gravity and no distortion in space the particles were timeless and zipped at light speed until enough collided in one point in space to create either a rip in space and gravitons entered from the 4th dimension or create a explosion of energy which created a vast amount of matter to draw in gravitons. After gravitons are introduced gravity slowed the particles and bent enough to impact all at once to not create a rip but the singularity we are now in. Hawking rebirth is when all black holes radiate particles due to Hawking radiation and all the black holes die we are left with a lot of particles maybe even enough to recreate some galaxies few and far in between, to generate photons then enough can be bent to hit and cause potentially a rip which causes the Big Crunch then the implosion is the bounce back in a repeated cycle. neutron stars could collide and create a singularity proving another way to start our singularity is enough matter just in one area. Cosmic background radiation being evenly spread then dark energy can be from an orbiting black hole or a singularity. There’s a paradox matter generates in a matter galaxy but antimatter does not and since quantum information can not be destroyed matter could decay into dark matter and generate from it same with antimatter and dark antimatter or the answer is we’re actually in a matter singularity and there’s antimatter singularities. Quantum generation also creates another paradox can enough matter generate by a black hole to negate Hawking radiation potentially causing black holes to either live longer, neutralize or grow. If there’s any way to measure if the universe is spinning then our singularity could be quantum entangled with another universe. If black holes die and the info can not be destroyed it either radiates all particles from the singularity or creates an active universe in an unstable dying black hole becoming definite and dark energy is the singularity losing its hold. Now take my tunneling singularity in size density and layered universes around it, there’s still another way to look at singularity universes is that there are X dimensions we are the 3rd dimension in a 3 dimensional laws of physics black hole in a 4d universe we do not yet comprehend with 2 dimensional black holes inside ours that we are learning about with potentially a 1d black hole inside them and then we’re near the bottom dimension for better or worse. I prefer the layered expression of different states of the same physics relatively speaking but will work to add to both. Dark matter has been elusive for me but some explanations singularity universes can give is either field density around a singularity can help it hold a galaxy together because we have to understand everything in the universe is quantum information expressioned as states of energy the fields are what goes through everything and I believe not only transits the information but as we can see with changes in states of energy to matter to light to radiation that not only did we most likely have to come from something that something could be the raw infinite way quantum information can be stored in a state that we understand as a field, take light part of the electromagnetic field that may function as a excitement of energetic information that potentially leaves a trail of varying lengths that help it function as both a particle and a wave along the infine through all superinformation state highway that is the electromagnetic field. So these fields could be victim to gravity as is everything else so that falling layers universes denser growing fields can explain dark matter. Another dark matter try would be decayed bits of other quantum information that’s builds up as the universe transitions itself either through time and the different expressions of quantum information or a repeated cycle of the singularity. Also the layered universe above or below may potentially feed a state of energy we are not familiar with one way or another most likely down, when we can ever test which way the energy is flowing it can tell us something, going up would mean that from quantum to macro to possibly above we are growing in universe dimensional structure as we go up from the fields shooting out faster then the initial big bangs implosion rapid expanse from what I call the instance of one paradox, for there to be something not created 1 for example there had to be something before it our universes 0. Also with my 1 paradox if one exists in its entirety and it existed and came from nothing then logically speaking 1 can does or will exist again, so with energy information flowing up we can be in a vast omniverse of tunneling layered singularity universes that can create a structure then on a grander scale and either never or inevitably impact each other. Now let’s flip it all field expression of energy goes does it raise the paradox of from where did it start the fields would have been created or came to existence and with expressions and functions of density differences plummeted into singularitys of our understanding or higher dimensional versions. may compress some 4d data to dark. Some unrelated points are horizon that it’s possible we’re a rip or non indefinite point that implodes between definite and non indefinite. Some other points I have includes my concept of infinity times four, the universe could be infinite given the infinite nature of quantum information and the fields the universe could be infinitely going down in the fields both macro as in the layers universes of the singularity and quantum the energy inside the atom is falling smaller and so on so on infinitely, infinitely going up in layers of the macro falling and creating another singularity layer around the previous, quantum particles interact with each other and form larger structures and it’s possible that those larger structures form larger structures on a above our current comprehension scale, infinitely  repeating or infinitely transitioning between states in a either pattern or random both on the macro the implosion and micro existences of transfer of information through states, and infinitely either everywhere which besides for a simulation an infinite just raw expanse of the universe is theoretically impossible and unlikely it would rather than be caged in by a force or some angular like existence that we can never interact with I believe it’s infinitely growing and it’s like my 1 paradox, that besides for there being a nothing a 0 required before the one it also state that if out of infinity 1 exists in in entirety then logically separated that 1 will or does or has existed before, these four layers of infinity Bring up some mind boggling concepts take consciousness for example what I theorize our exact understanding of consciousness is is not nearly as simple as oh ugh our brain, it is the exact pattern amount and region where our brains electrical energy, our consciousness is energy the brain regions are what our brains energy uses to create a thought, have a unique idea or a memory a memory is not stored in brain tissue but rather a pattern our brains electrical energy uses the region to remember the electrical pattern and brain chemicals is just instinctual and helps our brain experience different emotions and handle scenarios properly. Our autonomous body responses and functions are repeatedly carried out not by brain tissue but by the patterns of electrical energy that runs adjacent the consciousness were aware of and works with the central nervous system, think about it this is the only way consciousness makes sense to me your constant understanding of the now fleeting moment of comprehending time move as fast as we do can only be described by the electrical energy and the patterns it creates that we interpret as thought, a new though newly created pattern a memory a traced path for your energy to follow so understanding these concepts I’ve theorized intstead of saying the mind boggling fact was infinite toys and you all get to make a ricklumminati for your other selves for rick and morty fans I’m going to say that in infinity that energy that was your constant understanding of you with this two miraculous things I’ve theorized first off then since we already kno quantum information energy nothing can be destroyed your conscious just exists or changes states your true conscious energy can over an infinite amount of time wind up exactly the same way down to every last expression of energy around you to be a you again, like possibly the you that after death and your dmt dream that raw void of nothingness would feel like a snap and then you exist again would you remember is deja vue teasing at this just a very interesting concept. Now comes the more mind boggling theory I’ve came up with based upon my assumption of consciousness I’ve theorized a absurdly complicated but theoretically possible way of creating immortality, I will explain in detail but it’s called quantum nano Virtual Immortality. It works like this first which I do not know how to but have some weak theories for is advanced Artificial intelligence then you create a hyper advanced 3D printer that can either print atomically and hopefully eventually subatomically or create a 3D printer that continuously  prints out smaller recreating versions of itself to print hyper advanced quantum nano bots that each individually and are like little transistor bots that can hold and transmit electrical charges, now the A.I. Would control the nano bots to each as fastly as possible moving using either gravity using density or current of positives and negatives or magnetism or hopefully a better way to move them comes along then each quantum nano bot controlled by the AI zips through your brain and catches each and every last bit of your electrical energy in an instant faster than your energy can move and instanty then shoots you into a recreated version of your brain with as many pattern pathways and recreated areas of your brain for your conscious energy to use to think, this will kill your body where now your mind is immortal and can grow in  capabilities rapidly by increasing area your energy can use and add to your energy while brain chemicals are simulated and perfected to enhance you.  I go way deeper into my heaven theory but that’s for another time. After infinity times four is the great attractor although probably a large far galaxy could be the layered singularity universe under us. The singularity is infinitely repeating in one way a implosion cycle or through death and recreation. Also if not different in dimensions we can think of a singularity as constantly getting smaller as it pulls more and more layered universes around it, that would be the vortex of time gravity and dark energy. The universe as a vortex of information falling into a falling singularity can explain a lot. The spagettification that’s underwent falling into a black hole can explain almost everything about dark energy, because something falling at speed A compared to a farther away object falling at speed B then a third object falling at speed C will all appear to be moving away from each other faster and faster. This layered tunneling smaller and pulling larger layers on it is a good understanding of the potential universe. Also more credit to the fact that not just space time but our universe is in something is the possibility that the Big Bang or our initial implosion happened like this, the initial rapid expansion was all the superheated plasma that exists as matter now and at that point or always before all the fields also infinitely expanded but at a much faster rate gently but forcefully pulling all the matter in the universe out faster and faster. Thank you guys for reading please feel free to talk to me I love science English not as much as you can see, any advice any criticism is all learning and good discussions gets you places I am completely YouTube taught with pbs space time as my favorite channel and I will be transferring over more of my theories soon so get back to me my name is Christoph Pachoa. Thank you 

Just now, beecee said:

You don't have a theory, only an unreadable hypothetical Idea. Paragraphs may be of assistance to people that maybe interested in what you  posted. 

Paragraphs, sections with visible bold header between them, equations, graphs, analyze of data.... etc. etc.

Scientific theory might not have any text, but must have equations. Equations which will be used on the real gathered data.

32 minutes ago, Christoph Pachoa said:

I am completely YouTube taught

And that, I think, is the problem.

I think it is great that you are interested in science, but instead of wasting time watching Youtube videos, I would recommend using some of the excellent online courses and other resources to actually study and learn some science. Then you can come to a forum like this and ask questions to clarify anything you don't understand.

I know it is hard work but, ultimately, it is much more satisfying than making up stories.

Also, you might want to read up on the concept of "paragraphs." 

Thanks for the critique I’m going to school now, it’s just I do use some facts and other theories to support  my own so I disagree with the pointlessness also I’m trying to get people to challenge direct points I’m making so I can learn from them or counter them, schooling just helps with the facts that you need to create a theory as far as abstract concepts that you can grasp is all inherent to your critical thinking. Also I mainly have elevated to collegiate level YouTube courses.

40 minutes ago, Christoph Pachoa said:

Thanks for the critique I’m going to school now, it’s just I do use some facts and other theories to support  my own so I disagree with the pointlessness also I’m trying to get people to challenge direct points I’m making so I can learn from them or counter them,

Alright, let's look at one sentence.

2 hours ago, Christoph Pachoa said:

The Big Bang a rapid inflation but then the slow then rapid increase in speed of dark energy can be explained by the implosion effect the falling shrinking yet growing denser singularity theoretically implodes a rapid initial inflation of all the superheated information at x size then the cooling slowing down then speeding up affect of that information can be hypothetically explained by the initial singularity absorbing enough information energy from the field to have a drastic repulsive bounce effect spherically from the initial singularity by the fact that after x expansion of the matter state the fields either already were There at vastly to greatly x size or expanded much faster and pulls the matter universe layer faster and faster.

This is a grammatical nightmare - but let's try to get through it.

"The Big Bang a rapid inflation but then the slow then rapid increase in speed of dark energy" This does not make any sense.  Energy is not a substance.  You cannot have a bucket of energy - so the idea that energy has speed is nonsensical.

"can be explained by the implosion effect the falling shrinking yet growing denser singularity theoretically implodes a rapid initial inflation of all the superheated information at x size then the cooling slowing down then speeding up affect of that information"  Information cannot be superheated or cooled or speeded up. 

hypothetically explained by the initial singularity absorbing enough information energy from the field to have a drastic repulsive bounce effect spherically from the initial singularity by the fact that after x expansion of the matter state the fields either already were There at vastly to greatly x size or expanded much faster and pulls the matter universe layer faster and faster.  Sorry but I cannot make heads or tails of this.

If you are interested science take math and physics courses while you are in school.  Good luck!  

Putting out ideas like this on a science site before you have understood the basics of science are only going to give you negative feedback.  Don't worry about it we all had some funny ideas before we had a solid base in a science education

1 minute ago, Christoph Pachoa said:

Thank you you for the helpful feedback I have a problem with paragraph structure because I do stream of consciousness and it’s hard for me to write exactly what I’m visualizing in my head.

Then you probably also need to spend some time practicing the skill of organising your ideas and expressing them clearly. This will be important in school, any further education you undertake, and work.

1 hour ago, Christoph Pachoa said:

Thank you you for the helpful feedback I have a problem with paragraph structure because I do stream of consciousness and it’s hard for me to write exactly what I’m visualizing in my head. Thank you and I look forward to schooling and adding to my theories.

Unfortunately for you, "stream of consciousness" is not the way the Universe works.

So it cannot be the way Science works.

Stream is great for such activities as enjoying a sunset, painting a sunset, writing music about a sunset, ................

But it is no good for Science.

Imagine what would happen if Lewis Hamilton drove around the track thinking about what he would have for dinner, his girlfriend, next week's episode of Eastenders etc etc.........

1 hour ago, Christoph Pachoa said:

it’s hard for me to write exactly what I’m visualizing in my head.

This is where a formal education in science would help a great deal. Without a firm knowledge foundation, we humans tend to make things up so the patterns feel right. As soon as you start guessing, and then basing more ideas off the guesswork, you're filling in your ignorance with junk that makes PERFECT sense to you (because you made it up using limited resources rather than learning from mainstream science). Gaps in our knowledge should be filled in with trustworthy information.

As others have mentioned, learning science from YouTube is pretty sketchy. It's as hit and miss as many popular science articles, where sensational concepts are exaggerated to gain readership rather than educate. If you knew mainstream science a little better, you wouldn't be spending ANY time on overunity devices and buckets of energy. 

The problem is you're obviously smart, and curious, and capable, but lack special knowledge that would focus your efforts. Without a path, you're floating on this weird stream of consciousness that will always agree with you, always tell you you're right, and always make perfect sense, but only to you. Does THAT make sense?