Sharepoint default zoom 100%

Silvestru

Hello team,

You guys helped me out lots before with share point stuff so I will have one last question.

I have my share point site open on my monitor which is connected to my laptop. When I move my page to the monitor, the zoom goes to 150% and it's zoomed in. (image is not displaying as it should.

When I move it back to my monitor it goes to 62%(not even the original 100%). I tried with the code below but it did not solve the issue.

I am sure that my SharePoint site is at fault as I tried with other SharePoint sites (not made by me) in the same conditions and they would resize the text/image to perfectly fit the screen.

Please let me know if you can help :( 

<style type="text/css">

body {

width: 100%;

height: 100%;

}

</style>

1 hour ago, Silvestru said:

I am sure that my SharePoint site is at fault as I tried with other SharePoint sites (not made by me) in the same conditions and they would resize the text/image to perfectly fit the screen. 

General note first. If you know some correctly working example, view source code (press ctrl+u in Firefox) and analyze how it has been done there.. Voila! :)

When I move it back to my monitor it goes to 62%(not even the original 100%). I tried with the code below but it did not solve the issue. 

Are you talking about zoom level which is displayed on the right of URI text field in browser?

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/zoom

" This feature is non-standard and is not on a standards track. Do not use it on production sites facing the Web: it will not work for every user. There may also be large incompatibilities between implementations and the behavior may change in the future. "

(it does not seem to be working on my Firefox.. I used Tryit Editor on w3schools)

Ok. Example code:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<style>
p.small {
  zoom: 75%;
}
p.normal {
  zoom: normal;
}
p.big {
  zoom: 2.5;
}
p {
  display: inline-block;
}
p:hover {
  zoom: reset;
}
</style>
</head>
<body>
<h1>My First CSS Example</h1>
<p>This is a paragraph.</p>
<p class="small">Small</p>
<p class="normal">Normal</p>
<p class="big">Big</p>
</body>
</html>

Is not working on my Firefox. But it works in Internet Explorer..

Notice "Browser compatibility" section...

You guys helped me out lots before with share point stuff ..

We rather helped you at standard HTML and CSS..

..so I will have one last question.

...I doubt it.. ;)

Edited by Sensei

2 hours ago, Sensei said:
3 hours ago, Silvestru said:

..so I will have one last question.

...I doubt it.. ;)

Well Sadly, all these CSS HTML questions are for some projects at work. That's why I am not making too much public like print screens and stuff.

This is my last month here as I decided to move to UK so I can promise you Sensei haha that I will not continue working on this in my new work. :) 

I love my colleagues here and that's why I am going the extra mile.

13 hours ago, nevim said:

Why on earth would you do that?

So I can escape article 13 haha. Jokes aside, me and my partner both found good jobs there so we will give it a try.

I have been living in Poland for the last 6 years and it's great, really but I am still young and I figured my life plan is to focus on the financials for a few years and then have enough to retire peacefully. I would prefer to relax in my 40's and 50's and focus more on cubs. This went a bit off-topic from computer help haha.

6 hours ago, Silvestru said:

So I can escape article 13 haha. Jokes aside, me and my partner both found good jobs there so we will give it a try.

I have been living in Poland for the last 6 years and it's great, really but I am still young and I figured my life plan is to focus on the financials for a few years and then have enough to retire peacefully. I would prefer to relax in my 40's and 50's and focus more on cubs. This went a bit off-topic from computer help haha.

Ok, fair enough. Best of luck to you both :).