Is Born's rule verified

Dimosthenis76

15 minutes ago, Phi for All said:
!

Moderator Note

This is a speculative work in itself, so you can't use it to support further speculation. You'll have to have this paper discussed in a thread all by itself.

Speculative?

Speculation?

What do you mean?

Its just a theory with two suggestions for experimental verification.

I ll discuss it in a thread all by itself as you like, as soon as I finish this conversation.

25 minutes ago, studiot said:

Well yes, sort of.

It is incomplete by itself.

Ok keep it.

Go on with your example.

1 minute ago, Dimosthenis76 said:

Its just a theory

!

Moderator Note

It is most certainly NOT a theory. A theory is NOT a guess. A theory is the best current explanation we currently have for a particular phenomenon. It's the best science has to offer. Does that describe your paper? NO.

You don't need to respond to moderator notes, you just have to follow the rules mentioned in them.

7 minutes ago, Dimosthenis76 said:

Go on with your example.

1 hour ago, studiot said:

This brings us right back to my simplified examples with a bag of red and blue balss that you were too high and mighty to consider.

So are you going to respond to my questions about the bag of balls?

Or do you expect to be the only speaker at this conference?

8 minutes ago, Dimosthenis76 said:

Ok keep it.

I do not understand what you are saying?

I have good (mathematical) reasons for my reticence.

1 minute ago, Phi for All said:
!

Moderator Note

It is most certainly NOT a theory. A theory is NOT a guess. A theory is the best current explanation we currently have for a particular phenomenon. It's the best science has to offer. Does that describe your paper? NO.

You don't need to respond to moderator notes, you just have to follow the rules mentioned in them.

That's just your opinion.

If the suggested experiments work, we talk if it is or if it is not a theory.

2 minutes ago, studiot said:

So are you going to respond to my questions about the bag of balls?

Or do you expect to be the only speaker at this conference?

What's the question. I didn't understand it.

13 minutes ago, Dimosthenis76 said:

1. It's my opinion as well. "a theory with two suggestions for experimental verification" is a pretty decent summary of what our speculations section is all about

2. it's definitely off-topic for this thread (it's much more expansive than the application of Born's rule)

3. One has to question the wisdom of arguing with the people who enforce the rules.

11 minutes ago, Dimosthenis76 said:

If the suggested experiments work, we talk if it is or if it is not a theory.

!

Moderator Note

That's not going to work here. If you want to take other people's time to discuss science, it needs to be mainstream science, and if you introduce any speculations they need to be accepted by everyone, and yours are NOT.

Further, you've been asked questions, and had misunderstandings pointed out that you aren't "dealing" with. Please go back through and correct the mistakes, negage with the other posters, and adjust your ideas accordingly, otherwise I'll have to shut the thread down.