Is pedophilia neccessarily wrong?

DavidWebb

Say this pedophile, as revolting as he may be, doesn't cause the child physical pain, opting instead to just caress her or something. Should he really spend a veritable eternity getting raped up the ass for this.

You see this is one of the reasons I think the Illuminati of the German Police Force should been dismantled and disarmed and shamed.

Other than the fact that most children don't mind getting rubbed down enough to report it, the majority of child molesters claim they don't harm children physically.

According to the FBI, only one out of ten cases of child sexual abuse is reported to law enforcement.

So all a child has to do is fight back and most pedophiles, will not persist to the point where they have to cause them harm. If the child is really emotionally uncomfortable, they will back. So children aren't even uncomfortable with being rubbed most of the time they like it!

Law and Order GREATLY condemns specifically pedophilia, as does South Park, misrepresenting pedophiles as unintelligent, or unattractive.

Which is no different from Stereotyping.

For instance, in a forum that gets less attention on here, "the lounge", this topic has gotten 2 more views even though it was posted thirty minutes later than my other topic in speculations.

Why? Because, like homosexuality, which I find gross, pedophilia (which I think is natural because children are cuter and should or aught to trigger a protective and therefore attractive instinct in adults) is shamed. Why? Because people are stupid, a, and because b, people are pedophiles, and are jealous of pedophiles.

In fact, when I was a child, I recall being more attracted to adults than other children. If being a pedophile were so punishable, than how could that be the case?

I think the Gestapo are pedophiles, because the Vatican are pedophiles, and therefore explicitly condemn the slave class from fornicating with children.