WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???????????

Hello, I'm 14 and I need to find out what's wrong with me. Sometimes it just feels like I'm an outcast. I live with and know my family but I don't like them because I feel they don't know me, they don't know what I feel, they don't know what I want. I open up more to my friends but it just feels like they like me a lot less than others, which make me really sad. I feel like an outcast wherever I am and I have extreme amounts of social anxiety, I have trouble trying to explain myself in front of my peers so most of the time I keep to myself. 

I really feel that no one likes me at all. They all think I'm annoying and criticize me for being chubby. I also feel really empty inside and I feel like went through something in the past that made me the way I am. There is really o other way to hamster around this, I'm really close to just ending it all.

Don't worry, you are most likely normal for a fourteen year old. You are at an important stage in your life where you are trying to define who you are and what you want from life and people. It can be quite a lonely time while you figure all this out, along with all the new feelings and awareness that you didn't have before this period.  Be aware that your friends, that are around your age, will be going through the same issues too... you are not alone. Just take your time and work though your thoughts. This  time of uncertainty will ease as you pass through this process of maturation. Hang on in there.  :) If you do really feel stuck and can't handle it, seek your doctor out.

Edited by StringJunky

43 minutes ago, BlueandStormy said:

There is really o other way to hamster around this, I'm really close to just ending it all.

!

Moderator Note

You need to seek professional help in your area. We aren't equipped (no online resource is) to deal with your problem, and since we care we MUST insist you get together with a mental health professional in person to discuss the next steps in getting you back on your personal path. 

I hope you'll understand and seek help. Feel free to stop by and join in science discussions, but no more threads asking for opinions on medical matters. Thread closed.