Cryogenic Possible Feedback

There are some people frozen under the cryogenic devices. The purpose of doing it is because they want to be revived back to humen when it is able to. So how many constituion of this work are in US? And I heard they have sucessfully brought back a dog from death to alive. Will we be able to see some humen being brought alive in near future? If so, that means it will change the system of humen nature.

I doubt that the people that are cryogenicly frozen right now will be able to be revived. Unless they are frozen at absolute zero, then their blood cells would have deteriorated by now along with the other bodily organs.

I doubt that the people that are cryogenicly frozen right now will be able to be revived. Unless they are frozen at absolute zero, then their blood cells would have deteriorated by now along with the other bodily organs.

What do you mean? Well, they are frozen at very deep temperature.

if they were frozen at absolute zero, on the way, wont they turn into bose einstein condensation or something and be shrunk to the size of an atom or smaller?

i thought the reason frozen people couldnt be revieved was not because their bodies had deteriorated by now, but their cells, blood vessels and stuff were ruptured when the water in their bodies expanded as they froze

I think in early studies they cut off the head didn't they?

Well either way, this is still being research. If any of you have read the front page article about zombie dogs, you'll notice that the science is still being perfected. I believe there are government regulations to actually try it on humans at this time.

**Ghostly wailing** The key you seek lies with the slimy one! Seek he who leaps! And a fish might work too....

Exhausted and delirious ranting aside, does anyone happen to know if studies into using natural "anti-freezes" created and used by cold-weather animals are turning out any promising results?

I think in early studies they cut off the head didn't they?

Well either way' date=' this is still being research. If any of you have read the front page article about zombie dogs, you'll notice that the science is still being perfected. I believe there are government regulations to actually try it on humans at this time.[/quote']

Yeah, I saw it. If it is done successfully on humen, will that become Headline of Everywhere's News? Will that bring a huge evolution?