The Expanding Earth and all about it

Sirjon

It seems to be absurd to me that you locked me out that way (easily), without letting me present my supporting evidences  to the previous title,  'Everything in the universe are expanding three dimensional'. Any way I'm back. First, I have to accept that I have to correct my self, in the strict rule of the scientific world, a 'theory' is a a very ' holy word' to present as to the level of theologians, thus, it a sacred word, so, I stand corrected. Mine is simply a a 'hypothesis

Somehow, to connect to my previous claim, there are  on-going studies in geology that favoring that the earth, as to the data and analysis gathered, showing, that indeed, the earth is  is expanding. The following links are my references.

https://www.dinox.org/expandingearth.html

htps://www.dinox.org/expandingearth.html

Now to tackle back the issue that I wish to present, I thought that there were no ‘experiment’ done prior to my suggestion. But browsing and researching with what the Flat Earthers ‘ claiming that the Earth is flat, I came up with the following links.

To be clear about my stand, I do still believe that the earth is ‘round’ and if not a perfectly ‘spherical’ as according to the mainstream science, it still not a ‘flat earth’ as others claims. But as to this hypothesis, there could be three things that we need to consider:

1)      The expansion of the earth that obviously observed by the geologists could be the a clue to the underlying geometry or some scientific explanation backed up by mathematical analysis that will support, that indeed, my hypothesis that I presented ‘that the earth and all along the things in the universe is expanding three-dimensionally.( Although, I personally admit, they  could have a different view  that the expansion of the earth is far from my idea).

2)      If by chance, why not perform an ‘official experiment ‘along with the Earth Flatters and prove  that they are wrong? What if the result will not conform with the ‘mainstream science’ (that the the earth is not round) what will happen then?847822675_DRAWINGEarthExpanding.png.55d74c2a534b59b4f5f54314fc982160.pngthen?

To be candid about this, all I have are merely  ‘thought analysis’ based on the geometrical illustration or imagination that might ‘occur’ if by chance, gravity is not a kind of ‘attracting force, at all. What my analysis lead me is that if by through 'the earth's measurement ',  the earth will then be flat,  in a way, it will favor the  Earth flatters. But as to another way,  it will indeed, prove that the earth would be round.

Let me present this crude illustration:281745574_DRAWINGEarthExpanding.png.c80095e25ead542cb5a35e2ec5fb4d1f.png

in the above illustration, it could show that the earth will expand exponentially at a given T time ( as to the condition that the earth's surface expanding at 9.8 meters per second square) In point A, the earth already expanded at T1 time that to an observer the surface will look flat. As to point B (sorry, it did not show there, as the earth already expanded, the earth will still show flat. If by chance, the observer looked back on opposite side (point D) with the imaginary line, it will still look flat as it happened, that the earth surface already moved upward at the time it was observed. This is the is the idea that i think about 

Edited by Sirjon
edited due to words not appropriate to make argument 'clear'. added and deleted words to make things more comprehensible.; instead of... links 'is' my references to 'are'

34 minutes ago, Sirjon said:

First, I have to accept that I have to correct my self, in the strict rule of the scientific world, a 'theory' is a a very ' holy word' to present as to the level of theologians, thus, it a sacred word, so, I stand corrected.

Don't be ridiculous. A scientific theory is an (preferably quantitative) models that provides a detailed explanation for all the evidence. Nothing "holy" about it.

Somehow, to connect to my previous claim, there are  on-going studies in geology that favoring that the earth, as to the data and analysis gathered, showing, that indeed, the earth is  is expanding. The following links is my references.

https://www.dinox.org/expandingearth.html

Good grief. Really? 

I assume the videos are equally moronic.

1)      The expansion of the earth that obviously observed by the geologists

There is no such expansion.

backed up by mathematical analysis that will support, that indeed, my hypothesis that I presented ‘that the earth and all along the things in the universe is expanding three-dimensionally.

That will be interesting. When do you intend to present this?

2)      If by chance, why not perform an ‘official experiment ‘along with the Earth Flatters and prove  that they are wrong?

They have been proved wrong for thousands of years. They are proved wrong everyday by planes and ships travelling round the world, by communication satellites and by GPS. 

But they don't care because their beliefs are not based on facts.

14 minutes ago, Sirjon said:

It seems to be absurd to me that you locked me out that way (easily), without letting me present my supporting evidences  to the previous title

Are you sure it didn't get locked because you continually failed or refused to support your claims with evidences?  I remember reading it.

15 minutes ago, DrP said:

Are you sure it didn't get locked because you continually failed or refused to support your claims with evidences?  I remember reading it.

oh yeah. sorry, it took me time to research on it. Sorry, I have to back up my claims from the info that I might get from other websites. Although, it could not be be official, I certainly, all were presented  ( with respect to the persons involved) were considered to be 'scientific'.

sirjon

Hi, I'm new too...forgot to introduce myself yet I posted some threads already. Apology for those geeks out there who happened to read my blogs. I think the main title is a little bit "too harsh".Sorry... to mellow it down, forget it and soon I'll change it into "Gravity Applied to THe Fundamental Laws of Physics", promise.

Have you learned nothing in the last 10 years here?

You must, for instance have seen the long thread debunking the lake Balaton nonsense.

You started here harping on about gravity in 2009

and you still appear to be promoting unsupported nonsense about it.

You seem only to have found a way to tweak sirswan's beak,

or did you not read the red moderator notice closing your last thread?

9 minutes ago, Sirjon said:

oh yeah. sorry, it took me time to research on it. Sorry, I have to back up my claims from the info that I might get from other websites. Although, it could not be be official, I certainly, all were presented  ( with respect to the persons involved) were considered to be 'scientific'.

So  -  why not respond to Strange's genuine and obvious criticisms about it then instead of arguing with me?  Now's your chance...  although we all know where it is going. :blink:

11 hours ago, Strange said:

Don't be ridiculous. A scientific theory is an (preferably quantitative) models that provides a detailed explanation for all the evidence. Nothing "holy" about it.

Good grief. Really? 

I assume the videos are equally moronic.

There is no such expansion.

That will be interesting. When do you intend to present this?

They have been proved wrong for thousands of years. They are proved wrong everyday by planes and ships travelling round the world, by communication satellites and by GPS. 

But they don't care because their beliefs are not based on facts.

10 hours ago, studiot said:

Have you learned nothing in the last 10 years here?

You must, for instance have seen the long thread debunking the lake Balaton nonsense.

You started here harping on about gravity in 2009

and you still appear to be promoting unsupported nonsense about it.

You seem only to have found a way to tweak sirswan's beak,

or did you not read the red moderator notice closing your last thread?

Well, you are right. Maybe I'm barking on the wrong tree. I respect all what science was done for centuries now since the Ancient Greeks' era. For 10 years I abandoned and even considered that this idea of mine is a 'crazy' thing. With limited Math and science, I would end up to look 'ridiculous' if I will attempt to present evidence in 'equations', which I am not capable to do.

But with the 'on-going' events right now, such people as discussing the Earth is flat and NASA's moon landings were hoax (I am not fan of Flat Earth) and geologists suggesting that the earth seems to be expanding - I made this attempt to simply re-present it again as could be, the right approach to solve the puzzles. Well, thank you very much for all the people who participated in this discussion: Strange, Dr P and others I missed to mention. You can lock this thread now and have a good day, everybody!

On 2/26/2019 at 10:46 AM, Sirjon said:

It seems to be absurd to me that you locked me out that way (easily), without letting me present my supporting evidences  to the previous title,  'Everything in the universe are expanding three dimensional'.

!

Moderator Note

You were given multiple chances to do so. You were warned twice that you needed to provide evidence. People asked you questions that you did not answer, preferring instead to respond to other inquiries. And you admitted that you are "not in a position to argue or give mathematical analysis that will prove my claim"

No model/evidence/testable predictions were forthcoming, and that's a requirement for speculations, thus the thread was locked