EPD model of dark matter

zyntiger

4 minutes ago, zyntiger said:

1. What would disprove your idea?

photon theory, relativity theory and big bang theory

As those all have mountains of evidence for them, your idea is disproved.

5 minutes ago, zyntiger said:

Like Payload for Antimatter Matter Exploration and Light-Nuclei Astrophysics (PAMELA) observed, the data that come from the Advanced Thin Ionization Calorimeter (ATIC) in 2000 and 2002 show the researchers observed about 210 electrons and positrons (17).

So what? We know electrons and positrons exist. We know many mechanisms that can create them (including pair production from photons). We also know they can form unstable pairs.

But the CDMS paper concludes that dark matter was not the source of the detected events.

If you can't be bothered to provide links, I am not going to waste my term searching for papers that I know do not say what you claim.

.E. J. Williams, Production of electron-positron pairs. Nature. 135, 66-66(1935).

https://www.nature.com/articles/135066a0

This has nothing to do with dark matter. Not does it show that electrons and positrons can exist in stable bound pairs.

similarly,

could you explain what Produce pair electron-positron pair. you can see nothing.  is must be dark matter!

1. What would disprove your idea?

relativity theory and big bang theory

As those all have mountains of evidence for them, your idea is disproved.

photon theory:

There is an irreconcilable contradiction between electromagnetic wave and photon theory.

There will be no collision between two beams of light under any circumstance. It means that the volume of moving photon is zero.

the velocity of photon in one kind of media cannot be changed. Velocity only change at interface of different media. Therefore, the reason that the velocity cannot change in one kind of media need to be further verified. in addition. Velocity variation mechanism of an individual photon at interface need to be further verified.

Any material plane is high mountain and deep gully relative to photons without volume. It means that photons can’t be reflected planarly.

Photons can’t go into vacuum from glass at an angle. It means that light does not propagate particle but energy.

The path of an individual particle isn’t any wave according to Wilson cloud chamber. It means that strict proof of fluctuation of an individual photon is required.

An individual photon is without volume, static mass or charge. It means that electromagnetic wave transmission mechanism of an individual photon need to be further verified.

Light is a transverse wave. It means that the oscillation pattern of an individual photon need to be further verified.

could you explain  The above argument?

8 minutes ago, zyntiger said:

could you explain what Produce pair electron-positron pair. you can see nothing.  is must be dark matter!

As they observed the production of an electron positron pair, I don't know what you mean by "see nothing". 

Also note that this pair is an electron and a separate positron, not a bound pair that you claim to be dark matter.

So it is irrelevant.

(And please learn to use the Quote function.)

relativity theory:

There's no force without things which put force. It is worth further discussion that space-time is considered as a source of gravity.① Time only provides event-sequence information. So it requires rigorous demonstration that time is capable of exerting force. ② Space only provides space-location information. So it requires rigorous demonstration that space is capable of exerting force. ③ Movement is mutual and relative, and relativistic mass, space and time are mutual and relative. Therefore, there is no difference of mass, space and time in a whole system. ④Each object has numerous relative motion states to any other object, so the weight of the object cannot be uniquely determined. ⑤ Why space and time deform? How space and time deform? What property of the deformation is? How to validate the deformation? the deformation of space and time will make them interrupt. However, interrupt of space and time can’t be found.

2 minutes ago, zyntiger said:

There will be no collision between two beams of light under any circumstance. It means that the volume of moving photon is zero.

Yes, photons can be treated as point particles. But that is not the reason they do not interact with one another.

3 minutes ago, zyntiger said:

the velocity of photon in one kind of media cannot be changed. Velocity only change at interface of different media. Therefore, the reason that the velocity cannot change in one kind of media need to be further verified. in addition. Velocity variation mechanism of an individual photon at interface need to be further verified.

Velocity of photons does not change at the interface of different materials. Photons are delayed when they travel through a medium because of their interactions with the electrons in the medium.

Any material plane is high mountain and deep gully relative to photons without volume. It means that photons can’t be reflected planarly.

You mean that no surface is perfectly smooth so light will always be scattered slightly? Obviously. But this has nothing to do with photons. It is true of classical waves as well (it has to be because classical waves have to behave the same as photons).

6 minutes ago, zyntiger said:

Photons can’t go into vacuum from glass at an angle. It means that light does not propagate particle but energy.

What?

The path of an individual particle isn’t any wave according to Wilson cloud chamber. It means that strict proof of fluctuation of an individual photon is required.

This makes no sense.

7 minutes ago, zyntiger said:

could you explain  The above argument?

Yes. The only explanation is that you are totally ignorant of physics.

.① Time only provides event-sequence information. So it requires rigorous demonstration that time is capable of exerting force.

Time doesn't exert a force.

As you are just spouting ignorant nonsense, there is little point in this thread staying open.

You need to learn some basic physics. Go back to school.

Like Payload for Antimatter Matter Exploration and Light-Nuclei Astrophysics (PAMELA) observed, the data that come from the Advanced Thin Ionization Calorimeter (ATIC) in 2000 and 2002 show the researchers observed about 210 electrons and positrons (17).

So what? We know electrons and positrons exist. We know many mechanisms that can create them (including pair production from photons). We also know they can form unstable pairs.

But the CDMS paper concludes that dark matter was not the source of the detected events.

If you can't be bothered to provide links, I am not going to waste my term searching for papers that I know do not say what you claim.

electrons and positronCombine,What substance was formed.

electrons and positrons were produced,Where did electrons and positrons come from?

if no dark matters?

how do you explain?

Yes, photons can be treated as point particles. But that is not the reason they do not interact with one another.

why particle flow no collision?

why they do not interact with one another?

Velocity of photons does not change at the interface of different materials. Photons are delayed when they travel through a medium because of their interactions with the electrons in the medium.

Any particle can change its velocity.

Velocity of photons does not change ,why?

Only the velocity of the wave depends on the medium,

The medium doesn't change, the velocity doesn't change

You mean that no surface is perfectly smooth so light will always be scattered slightly? Obviously. But this has nothing to do with photons. It is true of classical waves as well (it has to be because classical waves have to behave the same as photons).

How big is the photon? can you tell me?

• molecule spacing Bigger than photons.

It means that photons can’t be reflected planarly.

42 minutes ago, Strange said:

These are circled numbers. Presumably they don't exist in your default font.

Thank you.

I thought the forum enforced its own default font. It always changes mine if I cut and paste in from a word processor.

1 hour ago, zyntiger said:

2 EPD model self-verification

you can see many  evidences in it.

I don't see any attempt to mathematically answer my mathematical question.

I don't see any attempt to answer swansont's mathematical question about how a positron-electron pair can be in such a state that it possesses a dipole moment.

All I do see is a long litany of extraneous and irrelevant material.

I only bothered with this thread because it is just possible that someone has come up with a bound state that we don't know about which has a lifetime of better than 100 nanoseconds.

Properly stable positrons could be really useful if we could find a way to make them.

Equally I can't make any connection between your proposed bound state and dark matter or dark energy.

By definition dark matter and dark energy do not interact with conventional matter and energy in the ways you are proposing, either by oscillation or otherwise.

Your bound state would be a tremendous breakthrough all by itself, dark matter and dark energy aside, if we could find such a state.

But sadly I remain very doubtful.

Edited by studiot

What?

could you tell me that The total reflection is explained by photons

This makes no sense.

could you give me the  Evidence of 'one' individual particle fluctuations.

.① Time only provides event-sequence information. So it requires rigorous demonstration that time is capable of exerting force.

Time doesn't exert a force.

As you are just spouting ignorant nonsense, there is little point in this thread staying open.

You need to learn some basic physics. Go back to school.

Relativistic gravity

how  explains gravity by General relativity

Relativistic gravity is a force.

What is the exerting object?

There's no force without things which put force

I don't see any attempt to mathematically answer my mathematical question.

I don't see any attempt to answer swanson's mathematical question about how a positron-electron pair can be in such a state that it possesses a dipole moment.

1.5 Unification of dark matter and field substance

i give The formulas for all the fields

electrons and positronCombine,What substance was formed?

electrons and positrons were produced,Where did electrons and positrons come from?

if no dark matters?

how do you explain?

All I do see is a long litany of extraneous and irrelevant material.

all evidence are relevant material of dark matter.

All the evidence involves invisible matter

invisible matter is dark matter.

I only bothered with this thread because it is just possible that someone has come up with a bound state that we don't know about which has a lifetime of better than 100 nanoseconds.

Properly stable positrons could be really useful if we could find a way to make them.

after die, positronium has no dead body?

Equally I can't make any connection between your proposed bound state and dark matter or dark energy.

Dark matter must exist, but i am not sure dark energy exist. so far, I don't think dark energy exists

All the evidence involves invisible matter, See if that's the case.

electrons and positronCombine,What substance was formed.

Photons. You really do need to learn some basic (schoolboy) science. 

electrons and positrons were produced,Where did electrons and positrons come from?

Many possible sources. None appear to be dark matter. 

why they do not interact with one another?

This is not the place to teach you basic physics. Go read a book. 

Velocity of photons does not change ,why?

Because they are massless

54 minutes ago, zyntiger said:

The geometry of spacetime 

55 minutes ago, zyntiger said:

Relativistic gravity is a force.

No it isn’t. Newtonian gravity is a force. But gravity is not a force in GR. 

57 minutes ago, zyntiger said:

after die, positronium has no dead body?

No. The energy is converted to photons. 

58 minutes ago, zyntiger said:

This is a logical fallacy (assuming the consequent?)

1 hour ago, studiot said:

If you have provided any formulae at at, they have not appeared here.

This is all I can see on my screen.

Perhaps you wrote them in dark ink?

:)

sshot102.thumb.jpg.5a6ca551437b5611a89842cb292120e2.jpg

i don't know the reason.

i give the formula. maybe you should change pdf Reader.

49 minutes ago, Strange said:
  1 hour ago, zyntiger said:

electrons and positronCombine,What substance was formed.

Photons.

substance conservation

energy conservation

Charge Conservation

Photons←→electrons and positrons 

electrons and positrons ←→dark matter

which one is reasonable?

54 minutes ago, Strange said:

electrons and positrons were produced,Where did electrons and positrons come from?

Many possible sources. None appear to be dark matter. 

Many possible sources?

i cann't see any Visible matter is involved?  If yes, please tell us.

i just think dark matter is involved.

56 minutes ago, Strange said:

why they do not interact with one another?

This is not the place to teach you basic physics. Go read a book. 

Even though the probability is low, All the particles are going to collide, 

Why don't the photons collide

58 minutes ago, Strange said:

Velocity of photons does not change ,why?

Because they are massless

why photons  are massless. Does that make sense?

The velocity doesn't change in the same medium,why?

The velocity change in different medium,why?

What is massless has  the relationship with velocity?

1 hour ago, Strange said:

The geometry of spacetime 

Spacetime is a forcing object?

Does a force exist on a nonexerting object?

How does spacetime  curvature prove?

How does space-time apply force?

How do forces act on space-time?

can you give any evidence?

Relativistic gravity is a force.

No it isn’t. Newtonian gravity is a force. But gravity is not a force in GR. 

Newtonian gravity is correct.

You will fly away if no force

This is a logical fallacy (assuming the consequent?)

again!

substance conservation

energy conservation

Charge Conservation

which one is reasonable?

dark matter is invisible matter.

invisible matter ←→visible matte

dark matter←→visible matte

could you give Quantum mechanical reasons?

could you give Cause of gravity?

could you give Cause of electric field?

could you give Cause of magnetic field?

could you give the reason of gravity  action at a distance ?

could you give the reason of Dark matter is dark?

Electric field, magnetic field, electromagnetic field and gravitational field can be explained reasonably with EPDs’ regular polarization, directional deflection, Induced oscillation and density gradient. This shows that 4 kinds of field is the regular variance of physical substance (dark matter), which unifies 4 kinds of field substance and physical substance (dark matter) reasonably. Dark matters have a lot of internal energy and potential energy of various fields.

‘Vacuum’ friction show that ‘vacuum’ is fulled with ‘invisible’ dark matter. Electron-positron pair creation and annihilation have relationship with dark matters. EPDs have thermal energy and transfer mutually by instantaneous induction force. Instantaneous induction force amongst EPDs is one kind of electromagnetic wave. Electromagnetic waves that have wavelengths 7.35cm can be received at any time, any position and any direction. Only this frequency of electromagnetic radiation cannot be shielded because it is dark matters’ thermal motion. Substance of dark matter had been verified with vacuum friction, EPDs’ thermal motion, electron-positron pair creation and annihilation.

On 2/26/2019 at 1:40 PM, Dagl1 said:

@Strange

Could you explain in a little more detail how we can prove or have proved that hidden variables don't work with QM? I am not saying that there is any evidence for hidden variables but it seems difficult to actually prove that hidden variables are NOT consistent with QM? Say in the case of randomness of spins, in what way can we prove that there are no predetermined or hidden variables which influence the spin that we measure of certain particles.

My apologies for maybe not using extremely precise nomenclature, I am a biologists with a bit of interest in QM and just general knowledge of spins, duality etc. But I don't doubt most of what I know is incorrect or at least not the entire picture.

-Dagl

The randomness of quantum mechanics is The existence of dark matter.

the movement of quanta in EPDs is more complicated than the random movement of dust in the air. Quanta and EPDs interact so frequently and disorderly that the moving trails of quanta can’ be calculated accurately. It only accords with the statistical law of spatial probability distribution.

On 2/26/2019 at 4:29 PM, Dagl1 said:

Ye I've heard and read about Bell's Theorem and re watched a video about it. I will make a new thread tomorrow because I realize my brain is too tired to come up with a coherent argument (I feel, although I also realize I must be wrong) that I can still come up with a scenario where there are hidden variables yet Bell's tests would not be able to detect them (again that is most likely wrong so my understanding must be shit at the moment. I'll make the thread tomorrow if I still think this by then.
@Op sorry for hijacking!!!!

hidden variables has relationship with Vacuum friction;

Vacuum friction has relationship with dark matter.

The randomness of quantum mechanics is The existence of dark matter.

the movement of quanta in EPDs is more complicated than the random movement of dust in the air. Quanta and EPDs interact so frequently and disorderly that the moving trails of quanta can’ be calculated accurately. It only accords with the statistical law of spatial probability distribution.

That doesn't really explain anything.

You need to explain in mathematical detail why this does not violate Bell's Inequality.

hidden variables has relationship with Vacuum friction;

Vacuum friction has relationship with dark matter.

And this doesn't explain anything either.

4 minutes ago, Strange said:

That doesn't really explain anything.

You need to explain in mathematical detail why this does not violate Bell's Inequality.

All quantum measurements require dark matter.

In essence, electromagnetic field is due to oscillations of EPDs. The strength of an electromagnetic field can be expressed by the oscillating rate of EPDs and the type of electromagnetic wave can be expressed by oscillating frequency of EPDs. This shows that electromagnetic field is the regular change of physical substance (dark matter), which unifies (electromagnetic) field substance and physical substance reasonably.

And this doesn't explain anything either.

it is the reason of  Quantum mechanical

1 minute ago, zyntiger said:

In essence, electromagnetic field is due to oscillations of EPDs. The strength of an electromagnetic field can be expressed by the oscillating rate of EPDs and the type of electromagnetic wave can be expressed by oscillating frequency of EPDs. This shows that electromagnetic field is the regular change of physical substance (dark matter), which unifies (electromagnetic) field substance and physical substance reasonably.

it is the reason of  Quantum mechanical

EPD theory is Consistent with maxwell's theory

EPD theory is Consistent with Hertz electric dipole theory

Photons.

substance conservation

energy conservation

Charge Conservation

which one is reasonable?

We know that electrons and positrons annihilate to create photons. We can observe this. This is known as "evidence", a concept you seem to be unfamiliar with.

We have not observed dark matter being created from a electrons and positrons.

Given the level of ignorance you have demonstrated, what you "think" is hardly relevant.

why photons  are massless. Does that make sense?

Because they don't interact with the Higgs field.

Read a book on basic physics.

Spacetime is a forcing object?

No.

It doesn't.

can you give any evidence?

That's a bit rich coming from someone who has provide no evidence at all. 

But here, read these, it might shut you up:

In most cases but not always. That is why we need GR.

could you give the reason of Dark matter is dark?

Because it doesn't interact electromagnetically. (Unlike electrons and positrons.)

This is what is known as an "assertion"; in other words a statement made with no support.

You have provided no evidence.

There is evidence you are wrong (experimental tests of Bells' Theorem).

Therefore, you are wrong.

Just now, Strange said:

Photons.

substance conservation

energy conservation

Charge Conservation

which one is reasonable?

We know that electrons and positrons annihilate to create photons. We can observe this. This is known as "evidence", a concept you seem to be unfamiliar with.

We have not observed dark matter being created from a electrons and positrons.

Dark matter is invisible matter

Photons←→electrons and positrons that conflict with substance conservation, energy conservation and Charge Conservation

electrons and positrons dark matter+energy

dark matter+energy electrons and positrons

many evidences demonstate dark matter include electrons and positron

Given the level of ignorance you have demonstrated, what you "think" is hardly relevant.

Dark matter is invisible matter,

all of those accord with substance conservation, energy conservation and Charge Conservation.

These are more logical

Dark matter is invisible matter

Photons←→electrons and positrons that conflict with substance conservation, energy conservation and Charge Conservation

many evidences demonstate dark matter include electrons and positron

You need to stop just repeating these assertions and provide some evidence.

These are more logical

Logical is no use without EVIDENCE.

I will request that this thread is closed.

7 minutes ago, Strange said:

Read a book on basic physics.

i understand all basic physics.

All particles can change in velocity

why not photon?

Light is electromagnetic wave.

11 minutes ago, Strange said:

It doesn't.

are you attracted by gravity?

what is Applying object?

12 minutes ago, Strange said:

In most cases but not always. That is why we need GR.

Newtonian gravity is used in The actual engineering,but GR

5 minutes ago, Strange said:
10 minutes ago, zyntiger said:

These are more logical

Logical is no use without EVIDENCE.

i have given many evidences, you don't read them!

6 minutes ago, Strange said:

You can't see the contradiction here?

If you understood "all basic physics" you wouldn't need to ask the question.

could you explain Where is the rest mass?

could you explain Where is electric charge?

How does a single photon transmit electromagnetic waves

The photon theory and the electromagnetic wave theory contradict each other.

The theory of electromagnetic waves proved to be correct.

26 minutes ago, zyntiger said:

GR was vital to at least three engineering projects I worked on. (And indirectly involved in several others.)

It is almost like you don't know what you are talking about.

27 minutes ago, zyntiger said:

i have given many evidences, you don't read them!

Assertions are not evidence. No matter how many times you repeat them.

28 minutes ago, zyntiger said:

I thought you understood "all basic physics"?

10 minutes ago, Jeff Mitchell said:

All matter is dark matter. 

Nonsense. Dark matter doesn't interact electromagnetically.

1 hour ago, Jeff Mitchell said:

All matter is dark matter.  If gravity warps space (seems to have been proven back in 1917) then logically all matter is indeed dark matter (yes, even you) depending only on your position in space.  This can be revealed by watching numerous videos where they show weights being laid on spandex and throwing marbles around to show how gravity warps space.  It is watch the pretty marbles go until you put names on the objects.  If there are two weights name one of them Andromeda and the other Milky Way, with a little electron on the back we will call earth.  The little marbles call them: photons, x-rays, gamma rays, or any other electromagnetic wave.  One can see that the vast majority don't hit earth, and there is your dark matter.  And in those distant galaxies where are electromagnetic waves don't go we are dark matter.  Pretty simple huh.

there are difference between dark matter and visible matter.

visible matter can be seen directly, but  dark matter can not be seen directly

GR was vital to at least three engineering projects I worked on. (And indirectly involved in several others.)

It is almost like you don't know what you are talking about.

Relativistic gravity just for fun, no  object exerts a force.

just Newtonian gravity is used in The actual engineering.

I thought you understood "all basic physics"?

you can not explain

you can not explain

only dark matter can explain this

1 hour ago, Jeff Mitchell said:

All matter is dark matter. 

Nonsense. Dark matter doesn't interact electromagnetically.

Why participate in gravity if Dark matter doesn't interact electromagnetically.

7 hours ago, zyntiger said:

②the velocity of photon in one kind of media cannot be changed. Velocity only change at interface of different media. Therefore, the reason that the velocity cannot change in one kind of media need to be further verified. in addition. Velocity variation mechanism of an individual photon at interface need to be further verified.

One kind of medium, like a gas of N2? What if the pressure changes? Is that not the same medium?

That makes no sense to me.

Photons can’t go into vacuum from glass at an angle.

How am I able to do this in my lab, then? I send lasers into a vacuum, through glass, at an angle (meaning not perpendicular to the glass, I assume)

It means that light does not propagate particle but energy.

No idea what this means.

Cloud chambers don't detect photon paths. Only those of charged particles.

An individual photon is without volume, static mass or charge. It means that electromagnetic wave transmission mechanism of an individual photon need to be further verified.

How do waveguides work, with your photon model?

Now your problem is to show how your electron-positron pair is fully stable.

answer:

electron-positron pair Combine; and release lots of energy,

Electron-Positron Dipole has Low energy, so Electron-Positron Dipole is  fully stable

Making a statement is not evidence.

EPD model of dark matter.pdf

Matter and antimatter combine,and will form dark matter!

Matter and antimatter combined will annihilate, or form mesons (which then decay) but these are all directly detectable phenomena, unlike dark matter

It is the essential reasons of dark matter invisible that EPDs can transmit but cannot reflect electromagnetic waves.

but EPDs’ density variation can be observed by detecting velocity variation and direction deflection of electromagnetic wave.

for example, gravitational lens!!

We already have a model for that. Is there any way to distinguish your model from the mainstream model?

28 minutes ago, zyntiger said:

The electromagnetic interaction is separate from gravity. All you need for gravity is energy (mass, kinetic).

14 minutes ago, swansont said:

②the velocity of photon in one kind of media cannot be changed. Velocity only change at interface of different media. Therefore, the reason that the velocity cannot change in one kind of media need to be further verified. in addition. Velocity variation mechanism of an individual photon at interface need to be further verified.

One kind of medium, like a gas of N2? What if the pressure changes? Is that not the same medium?

dark matter density change, The speed of light and the direction will change;

sometime, dark matter density change sharply;

sometime, dark matter density change  Gradually

16 minutes ago, swansont said:

That makes no sense to me.

could you tell us How big is the photon?

17 minutes ago, swansont said:

Photons can’t go into vacuum from glass at an angle.

How am I able to do this in my lab, then? I send lasers into a vacuum, through glass, at an angle (meaning not perpendicular to the glass, I assume)

Total reflection of light

for example,Fiber Optic Communications

18 minutes ago, swansont said:

Cloud chambers don't detect photon paths. Only those of charged particles.

could you give The behavior of 'one' individual particles is fluctuating

20 minutes ago, swansont said:

How do waveguides work, with your photon model?

'one' individual particles can not wave.

Light is electromagnetic wave transmitted by dark matter

22 minutes ago, swansont said:

Now your problem is to show how your electron-positron pair is fully stable.

answer:

electron-positron pair Combine; and release lots of energy,

Electron-Positron Dipole has Low energy, so Electron-Positron Dipole is  fully stable

Making a statement is not evidence.

1) 'Vacuum' (Dark matter) disassociates electron pairs(many papers: The CDMS II Collaboration, Dark matter search results from the CDMS II experiment. Science. 327, 1619-1621(2010); S. Devons, G. R. Lindsey, Electron pair creation by a spherically symmetrical field. Nature. 164, 539-540(1949).E. J. Williams, Production of electron-positron pairs. Nature. 135, 66-66(1935). H. R. J. Walters. Antimatter Atomic Physics [J]. Science, 330, 762(2010).)

2. Electron-Positron Pair can be produced (in Vacuum) in superstrong electric fields

3. Electron-Positron Pair can be produced (in Vacuum) in an alternating field (Vacuum)

4. Electron-Positron Pair can be produced (in Vacuum) in superstrong magnetic fields(Vacuum)

29 minutes ago, swansont said:

It is the essential reasons of dark matter invisible that EPDs can transmit but cannot reflect electromagnetic waves.

but EPDs’ density variation can be observed by detecting velocity variation and direction deflection of electromagnetic wave.

for example, gravitational lens!!

We already have a model for that. Is there any way to distinguish your model from the mainstream model?

in my model, Dark matters interact with the electromagnetic force

this is the first time for the point!

32 minutes ago, swansont said:

The electromagnetic interaction is separate from gravity. All you need for gravity is energy (mass, kinetic).

could you tell What are the specific causes of gravity?

This is not true.

Yet another thing you are ignorant of.

Electromagnetism has nothing to do with gravity.

29 minutes ago, zyntiger said:

The speed of light and the direction will change;

Speed of light doesn't change. 

30 minutes ago, zyntiger said:

could you give The behavior of 'one' individual particles is fluctuating

What does that mean? Particles don't"fluctuate".

31 minutes ago, zyntiger said:

'one' individual particles can not wave.

Of course not. Why would you expect it to?

31 minutes ago, zyntiger said:

1) 'Vacuum' (Dark matter) disassociates electron pairs(many papers: The CDMS II Collaboration, Dark matter search results from the CDMS II experiment. Science. 327, 1619-1621(2010); S. Devons, G. R. Lindsey, Electron pair creation by a spherically symmetrical field. Nature. 164, 539-540(1949).E. J. Williams, Production of electron-positron pairs. Nature. 135, 66-66(1935). H. R. J. Walters. Antimatter Atomic Physics [J]. Science, 330, 762(2010).)

I have already explained that the first of these contradicts your claims and the others are irrelevant.

32 minutes ago, zyntiger said:

in my model, Dark matters interact with the electromagnetic force

Then your model is wrong because we know it doesn't.

33 minutes ago, zyntiger said:

could you tell What are the specific causes of gravity?

Yet another thing you are ignorant of. So why should anyone take any notice of the stuff you make up (that is contradicted by evidence).