is there a way to disable feeling boredom

Hey, 

i am in chronic pain and i can't do anything which involves thinking, because my head hurts, or doing mechanically, because i have repetitive strain injury and i am bored as hell, literally that bored as you can be, absolutely bored... And i am suffering from existential boredom and i think life is pointless, so i don't find anything interesting and meaningful and i don't feel pleasure, or content from doing anything and i thing free will is illusion, so there is that, but still, if i could do anything i would, because it is still better, than do nothing, but i can't.

So i wonder if there are some pills to not feel boredom, or some method. Where i could just stare whole day to the wall e.g. and not feel bored. I read only that some pills temporarily reduce boredom, that's no use.

I heard people with alexithymia - condition, where people have trouble identify emotions in themselves, or feel them. I read they can't tell difference between boredom and hunger e.g. , wonder than how would boredom feel. I read they have some physical sensations, so if boredom would feel like hunger or something.

Doubt anything exists like that currently, or i read on quora once, about some pills that completely disable emotion, can't find that site anymore, not sure what would it do exactly. Anyway i wouldn't try anything, if i wasn't sure what it exactly does.

I would appreciate anything to disable boredom, if there is such a thing. 

2 hours ago, empleat said:

Hey, 

i am in chronic pain and i can't do anything which involves thinking, because my head hurts, or doing mechanically, because i have repetitive strain injury and i am bored as hell, literally that bored as you can be, absolutely bored... And i am suffering from existential boredom and i think life is pointless, so i don't find anything interesting and meaningful and i don't feel pleasure, or content from doing anything and i thing free will is illusion, so there is that, but still, if i could do anything i would, because it is still better, than do nothing, but i can't.

So i wonder if there are some pills to not feel boredom, or some method. Where i could just stare whole day to the wall e.g. and not feel bored. I read only that some pills temporarily reduce boredom, that's no use.

I heard people with alexithymia - condition, where people have trouble identify emotions in themselves, or feel them. I read they can't tell difference between boredom and hunger e.g. , wonder than how would boredom feel. I read they have some physical sensations, so if boredom would feel like hunger or something.

Doubt anything exists like that currently, or i read on quora once, about some pills that completely disable emotion, can't find that site anymore, not sure what would it do exactly. Anyway i wouldn't try anything, if i wasn't sure what it exactly does.

I would appreciate anything to disable boredom, if there is such a thing. 

First step is to see a doctor. You might be clinically depressed or something along that line. Talking to a bunch of amateurs here who are only here to learn and chat wont help you.