Checking Your TV Remote Controller Using A Smart Phone's Camera

Sirjon

Just to share. In cases that you are watching your favorite game or movie on your tv set at home and somehow you could not change volume or change channel as it seems the Remote Controller is not working , try this. Point the part of the Remote Controller that you usually point on your  tv  set directly on the camera of your Smart phone and press any button. It  supposed to be ( as I believe there are certain brands will not work as to iphone, but mine works perfectly as I am using Samsung J7, Android), that you will see a bluish or purplish light on your smart phone's LCD. One way to check if the the problem is the RC or the tv set itself. Then try to change batteries of your RC. Try and experiment it by yourself.   

8 hours ago, wtf said:

And then I need a button that locates my keys.They can invent the Internet but I still can't find my keys.  

You just need to attach Bluetooth tag to your keys (5 usd), and then you can use computer or smartphone to locate it.

https://www.ebay.com/bhp/key-finder

It could be reversed. Write app for Android which will start alert if smartphone is too far from Bluetooth tag like >= 10 m. And nobody will stole your smartphone so easily.