to make green

satheeshchandran

i am from india, kerala state.last time there had a food in my place and we lost lot of trees as consequence.Now there is a very hot summer coming up. I accidentally seen plant transcription has major role in rainfall.(https://www.nature.com/news/2006/060925/full/060925-1.html). i think the thermal resonance might be the cause of that.if so can i solve the problem by planting shrubs instead of trees by achieving resonance thermal energy .because i need an instant effect to fight the drought.

!

Moderator Note

You will get the correct assistance in our Climate science forum than in the quantum mechanics forum. So I will move this thread to a more appropriate forum to better address your question.

I would think any greenery helps if in abundant enough quantity and land mass.

• 4 months later...

Planting trees is nearly always a good thing. However, it 1) won't be enough by itself to address the climate issues you cite, and 2) the improvements will be spread out over decades and will not be something available by this summer.

5 hours ago, satheeshchandran said:

I am asking the opportunities of geoengineering.

As iNow points out, we can plant tree's (and should); what we can't know is, if they'll grow.

Geoengineering is possible on a very tiny scale, hydroponics etc... What we can't predict is where to place them/it.

5 hours ago, satheeshchandran said:

I am asking the opportunities of geoengineering

Learn about hydroponics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydroponics

It is a method of minimizing water usage, which should be especially important in such hot areas as India.

i.e. at the bottom concrete hermetic basin, with many levels of Aluminum shelves. Everything covered by transparent foil. Everything designed to disallow escape of water from inside of greenhouse.

828551413_AluminiumShelf.thumb.jpg.07a9e5f8dae5a5addd0f954c286ad9ff.jpg

Water gathering at the bottom of floor, should be filtered and reused.

Solar panels use to make electricity which will be used to power water pumps, filter water, making artificial rain at the top of greenhouse.

Pipes with water should be going directly to each plant and have electronically controlled release of water and release of artificial rain.

If you're not yet using greenhouse start from reading Wikipedia page about them:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenhouse