Evolution and Creation

Well young man you have the mind of a Cavia porcellus.

First, you aren't going to impress anyone here by just using a scientific name in an insult.

Second, FYI, guinea pigs are actually moderately intelligent, at least compared to the vast majority of living things.

which is why i'm a congressman and you're not.

I call bullshit on that.

Prove it.

Mokele

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The point is many people believe i am capable of delivering their views and creating the laws of this land, that's the point young man. you're the reason why children need to learn creationism in school, so maybe they have a little respect for their elders when they understand that man is not the ultimate judge.

No, the reason to teach creationism in school is to indoctrinate the little buggers while they still accept "God did it" as an answer, and if you pound it into their heads enough they'll be zombified and never learn to think for themselves. That'll be good enough of they want to go and be a corpoorate drones, but you'd better forget about getting new medicines and technological gadgets that require actual science.

The point is many people believe i am capable of delivering their views and creating the laws of this land, that's the point young man. you're the reason why children need to learn creationism in school, so maybe they have a little respect for their elders when they understand that man is not the ultimate judge.

Point 1: I'll second Mokele's call that you offer some proof that you are a congressman. If you, are my opinion of them necessarily drops even lower.

Point 2: If man is not the ultimate judge, but god, who has existed for eternity, then why should we distinguish between someone who is a few paltry decades older than another? At 57 I think I qualify as an elder, but as far as I'm concerned any respect I have has been earned, any accorded because of my age is irrelevant.

Point 3: Are you ever going to acknowledge plagiarising your post in The Holographic Universe, or do you claim congressional immunity?

Luckily for Americans, biology, and science in general, isn't a democracy. Despite all their efforts, creationists haven't convinced many evolutionary biologist, if any...

Thank you for your post. You are exactly right when you said the people here have problems believing in things that are too complex for them to comprehend. I agree with everything that you said.

That response is patently absurd. You are talking to people with brains the size of planets.

You amoeba of a man, trying to explain my intensely deep knowledge to one as yourself (a common soccer hoodlum) is like trying to explain mathmatethics to a dog. The dog will never understand.

And "poof" went any shred of credibility you might have retained after your hilarious 9-point proof of god.

You obviously don't understand us. The thought of a supreme being with unlimited powers is something you can't understand. You can't understand it because you don't have unlimited powers.

Since you claim to understand "it", you must then also be claiming to have "unlimited powers", which clearly at this point you should define.

You think that just because you can't create a universe, God can't either. That is a fallacy.

That's not actually a fallacy, it's run-of-the-mill nonsense. Luckily Yourdad made no such claim, and never would. Perhaps you should spend more time reading the objections and less time fretting about how people don't instantly adopt your own beliefs for no good reason.

The point is many people believe i am capable of delivering their views and creating the laws of this land, that's the point young man.

Appeal to popularity.

Nobody gives a shit who you say you are. You will convince us with ideas that work, not by talking tripe.