MUST SEE THIS THEORY!! IT MAY SEEM INSANE BUT IT IS VERY POSSIBLE

Circles0

I understand many may or may not believe In extraterrestrials, But hear me out. Over the years many people have been seeing bizzare objects In the sky to convince themselves that there are others out there. Now ask yourself how is it that there is lots of sightings but why aren't they exposing themselves to us by now. Well this is my theory; They are observing us and our progression In Evolution to see if we are worthy to them I believe they are our creators they are letting us play in a playground observing us if we fail to use the tools to grow strong in everyway from our trust in each other our imaginations too see if we evolve into a civilization that will be able to help them. yes. Sounds crazy but think about it for example our military they choose people who came from a recruit who chose to go beyond their abilites toughened in everyway and worked to become part of their special forces. The military does not choose anyone to join their special forces according to how much they progressed in training from being a soldier in training,  having experience, teamwork and everything to make a soldier they want and need. This is a reason why my theory makes sense these being are watching and waiting for us to see if we are ready to see if we can move past problems to go above and beyond so they can expose themselves when we are ready. In Addition to my theory to make it even more insane than it already seems we weren't the first that they observed In this world. Dinosuars. They created Dinosuars first before us to test and see if they can evolve into what they hoped would help them and that is how my theory takes a big turn. Dinosaurs ruled more than 200 million years they evolved a lot. yes. but not as our creators anticipated. Dinosuars were wild unintellgent creatures that evolved very very slow that was probably enough to convince our creators that they were unworthy therefore eliminated that species as a failure. Millions of years after they created more creatures and that is were humanity comes in we only been on earth no longer than 50,000 years we evolved so much in those years from Monkey to Man it only took this much time to evolve our intelligence and other attributes rather than the Dinosuars. Therefore what ever the fact is we are going to find answers soon and why we are here. That is my theory seems crazy again but I can explain more soon if you have any questions please. I hope I explained well enough for everyone to understand I will post another soon but for now just consider the theory. Thank You!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Here's the problem:

On one hand, you say there are lots of sightings, yet on the other you say that they are not exposing themselves to us.  Any race capable of crossing interstellar space, and creating an entire species would be able to observe that species' development with out exposing itself in any way.  This means no bizarre objects in the sky for people to see that would even hint at their existence.  You simply can't have it both ways.  They either would have no reservations of revealing themselves to us, or they would give us no evidence of their existence at all.

Hello, I have studied your ideas and have a few questions. Note: there are "hidden content" in the post above but in my browser they are empty sections.

37 minutes ago, Circles0 said:

Over the years many people have been seeing bizzare objects In the sky to convince themselves that there are others out there.

Yet they who have seen "bizzare objects" have failed to find or provide any kind of convincing scientific evidence that extraterrestrials are involved?   

Now ask yourself how is it that there is lots of sightings but why aren't they exposing themselves to us by now.

First I think there needs to be scientific reasons why to think any extraterrestrials are involved at all?  

In Addition to my theory to make it even more insane than it already seems

If you have an insane idea, why add things that makes it less credible? Why not post some kind of evidence that the initial part is something worth to consider?

Millions of years after they created more creatures

Do you suggest that new spices suddenly appeared? Since theres traces of evolution from earlier to later stages*, "they" had take this into account so that the evolution of species from our perspective now has support by evidence?

I believe that Occam and his razor has a few things to say about the ideas. Do you have some kind of support for your claims?

*) Someone with more knowledge about evolution may have to correct me, that statement is not very precise.

Edited by Ghideon
x-post with Janus. Grammar fixed. Clarified a sentence

50 minutes ago, Circles0 said:

I understand many may or may not believe In extraterrestrials

Nonsense. Most of us believe there's life out there somewhere. Maybe not intelligent, but still life. Even a germ in a distant galaxy is per definition an extraterrestrial.

That being said, I can actually support most of your hypothesis, that extraterrestrials created us, and watch us. But they are not from this universe.

Our universe, and earth in particular, is their "fish tank". We are their science project. They even taunt us, like we would do with a cat and a laser pointer.

Note: This is not my conviction, just my favorite ontology.

45 minutes ago, Janus said:

Here's the problem:

On one hand, you say there are lots of sightings, yet on the other you say that they are not exposing themselves to us.  Any race capable of crossing interstellar space, and creating an entire species would be able to observe that species' development with out exposing itself in any way.  This means no bizarre objects in the sky for people to see that would even hint at their existence.  You simply can't have it both ways.  They either would have no reservations of revealing themselves to us, or they would give us no evidence of their existence at all.

I see your issue but take it for example an advanced civilization capable of creating and destroying anything they are not just going to come out and say "hey we created you now come with us so we can expose you to the rest of the universe" a reason being we are too untrustworthy too irresponsible a civilization that can't even trust itself is too risky to expose themselves and I also see why you're saying they don't have to even be visible although you have to consider close examination yeah they could look without being visible but having to go by the law of reality you have to realize that they have to come close to study us and our progress. for example Alien Abduction studying our species by our DNA seeing the progress to study for when we might evolve even more seeing every detail of change we go through. yes. I understand they are crossing interstellar and risk of being exposed by their creation they do not mean to expose but they know humanity is and always has been a curious species you can ask lots of people around you a lot are going to say they don't believe in "Aliens" and that is an advantage for them to keep observing because they know our curiosity is still undetermined among many but as the years go by little by little they will try to expose by anyway having fear from the unknown not having to be a problem in the distant future because if they expose right now everyone would freak out and our military would fire because they are the unknown to us. Therefore they are letting us explore trying to evolve get along expand and prosper without having to interfere as much as possible.

1 hour ago, Circles0 said:

I understand many may or may not believe In extraterrestrials, But hear me out. Over the years many people have been seeing bizzare objects In the sky to convince themselves that there are others out there. 

UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object. They are unidentified and most are scientifically explained by weather phenomena, illusions and delusions, weird cloud shapes, or just plain old trickery by pranksters. While some UFO's remain unscientifically explained [around 5% from memory] It is an extraordinary claim, to claim they are controlled by Alien intelligent beings, and as a great man once said [Carl Sagan] extraordinary claims, require extraordinary evidence.

In saying all that, most scientists do accept that life should exist somewhere, sometime, for many reasons....the sheer vast extent of the universe, the incalculable vast numbers of stars and planets, and the stuff of life being everywhere we look. But sadly, we as yet have no evidence of that existence.

13 minutes ago, Circles0 said:

I see your issue but take it for example an advanced civilization capable of creating and destroying anything they are not just going to come out and say "hey we created you now come with us so we can expose you to the rest of the universe" a reason being we are too untrustworthy too irresponsible a civilization that can't even trust itself is too risky to expose themselves and I also see why you're saying they don't have to even be visible although you have to consider close examination yeah they could look without being visible but having to go by the law of reality you have to realize that they have to come close to study us and our progress. for example Alien Abduction studying our species by our DNA seeing the progress to study for when we might evolve even more seeing every detail of change we go through. yes. I understand they are crossing interstellar and risk of being exposed by their creation they do not mean to expose but they know humanity is and always has been a curious species you can ask lots of people around you a lot are going to say they don't believe in "Aliens" and that is an advantage for them to keep observing because they know our curiosity is still undetermined among many but as the years go by little by little they will try to expose by anyway having fear from the unknown not having to be a problem in the distant future because if they expose right now everyone would freak out and our military would fire because they are the unknown to us. Therefore they are letting us explore trying to evolve get along expand and prosper without having to interfere as much as possible.

Who created them? Your advanced civilisation is just a proxy for a god and suffers the same problem of infinite regression.

Edited by StringJunky

1 hour ago, Ghideon said:

Hello, I have studied your ideas and have a few questions. Note: there are "hidden content" in the post above but in my browser they are empty sections.

Yet they who have seen "bizzare objects" have failed to find or provide any kind of convincing scientific evidence that extraterrestrials are involved?   

First I think there needs to be scientific reasons why to think any extraterrestrials are involved at all?  

If you have an insane idea, why add things that makes it less credible? Why not post some kind of evidence that the initial part is something worth to consider?

Do you suggest that new spices suddenly appeared? Since theres traces of evolution from earlier to later stages*, "they" had take this into account so that the evolution of species from our perspective now has support by evidence?

I believe that Occam and his razor has a few things to say about the ideas. Do you have some kind of support for your claims?

*) Someone with more knowledge about evolution may have to correct me, that statement is not very precise.

1.) Yes they haven't Although where do you think the idea of beings not from this world come from to start a trend. It did not just manifest from a simple Man long ago it was being taught going back in history there is evidence from many ancient humans that proved such things such as gods and goddesses man cannot manifest ideas without solid proof so who were these gods ( and I am sorry I don't want to sound like "Ancient Aliens" on History Channel) 

2.) connected to #1 

I will reply rest later Something has popped up At the moment.

2 hours ago, Circles0 said:

But hear me out. Over the years many people have been seeing bizzare objects In the sky to convince themselves that there are others out there

I fail to see the causal connection between strange objects in the sky and extraterrestrial life.

2 hours ago, Circles0 said:

Over the years many people have been seeing bizzare objects In the sky

11 minutes ago, Itoero said:

I fail to see the causal connection between strange objects in the sky and extraterrestrial life.

Yes short and sweet and poignant. +1

bold by me:

8 minutes ago, Circles0 said:

1.) Yes they haven't Although where do you think the idea of beings not from this world come from to start a trend. It did not just manifest from a simple Man long ago it was being taught going back in history there is evidence from many ancient humans that proved such things such as gods and goddesses man cannot manifest ideas without solid proof so who were these gods 

By using the same argument as above, Tolken's work The Lord of The Rings should be considered a true story? Tolken could not come up with his ideas without solid proof of something? Or did I misunderstand something in your arguments?

19 minutes ago, Circles0 said:

( and I am sorry I don't want to sound like "Ancient Aliens" on History Channel)

I haven't seen that show. But I had to check, and you do sound like "Ancient Aliens"*:

suggested is the idea that dinosaurs may have been wiped out, not by an asteroid impact, but by alien extermination

*) Episode 41 according to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Aliens

12 hours ago, Circles0 said:

They are observing us

As there is no evidence that "they" even exist, this is a completely irrational conclusion.

The rest of your post could form the basis of a bad science-fiction movie, but appears totally divorced from reality. There is no evidence for any of it; it is purely in your imagination.

!

Moderator Note

I've put this in the Lounge, since it seems a very informal conversation and little to do with science. It lacks the rigor we expect for speculations.

15 hours ago, Circles0 said:

I understand many may or may not believe In extraterrestrials, But hear me out. Over the years many people have been seeing bizzare objects In the sky to convince themselves that there are others out there. Now ask yourself how is it that there is lots of sightings but why aren't they exposing themselves to us by now. v

Funny how sighting have not increased, or the quality of them improved, despite this huge increase in the number of people carrying cameras around with them wherever they go. 

settled.png

16 hours ago, Circles0 said:

They are observing us and our progression In Evolution to see if we are worthy to them I believe they are our creators they are letting us play in a playground observing us if we fail to use the tools to grow strong in everyway from our trust in each other our imaginations too see if we evolve into a civilization that will be able to help them.

This assumes Humans are and or would be the most interesting lifeform on Earth to an extraterrestrial species. Depending on the environmental conditions of their planet maybe various insects and fish could be integrated into their eco system where Humans could not. Perhaps Sea Slugs contain a gene that could help extraterrestrials cure some disease on their planet. If extraterrestrials have been visiting earth I see no reason to automatically assume they would care more about Humans than other species. 

Yes human launch things into space and build structures but dependent but that doesn't automatically mean we the most important thing on Earth. For example Ants build structures and come into human homes and budings yet I am not uniquely interested in Ants. When I do see them they are just a nuisance. Humans are not automatically more interested (performance of research) in more intelligent life here on Earth. We study the intelligence of Orca's, Chimpanzees, Elephants and etc but not to the exclusion of botany, entomology, Ichthyology, and etc. 

If extraterrestrials have been visiting earth or are here now it seems to me they are as likely to care about specific minerals or plants as they are about Human life. 

7 minutes ago, Ten oz said:

This assumes Humans are and or would be the most interesting lifeform on Earth to an extraterrestrial species. Depending on the environmental conditions of their planet maybe various insects and fish could be integrated into their eco system where Humans could not. Perhaps Sea Slugs contain a gene that could help extraterrestrials cure some disease on their planet. If extraterrestrials have been visiting earth I see no reason to automatically assume they would care more about Humans than other species. 

It's humpback whales, according to legend.

• 3 weeks later...