Death is proof that God exists

SurpriseMan

Why is it that all humans die someday? Even the Christians say “Jesus” died, but not: “God” died. In the Bible, Mark 10:18 says only God is truly good. I can believe this because all humans die and God does not. Humans are beings. God is a being. One dies, the other doesn’t. If you’re honest with yourself, you’ll know you’re not really a good being. Otherwise, you’ll never die. It’s undeniable. Then it should be no surprise to know that humanity is on the verge of extinction; there’s a war between Good and evil behind the scenes. Goodness should have just deleted evil at the beginning, but strangely, evil has enough power to prevent its immediate death. This is why humanity STILL exists today. But by definition, good is stronger than evil; Goodness will win the war and finally vanquish humanity after striking ENOUGH killer blows to evil.

Now, how come humans don’t exist in a perfect abode like what you could call Heaven? A place where there is only peace, one is always strong and healthy, no hatred, no dishonesty, no filth etc.

You are what you create! God is only good and thus cannot create anything that isn’t good. It is known that existence is full of many infirmities and rubbish. Who created those? Definitely not God! This therefore means that humans are actually all the sin, evil, bad, wrong, flaws etc in existence. Yes, there is a human out there who embodies bad breath, initials: BB = Barry Borden, who embodies body odor, initials: BO = Benjamin Oliver, who embodies weakness, initials: WN = Winifred Newton etc.

Good is stronger than evil, therefore God cannot be limited and is already omnipotent and omniscient. He can do absolutely anything good, but there is no such thing as purifying humanity. Making a change to a being means changing identity. Purging humanity would mean deleting the old identity of sin, and somehow creating a new one of purity. That deletion means death. They call it sinner, but that sinner is actually a sin itself!

The fact that humans die means humanity is not good. Accept it. Therefore there’s a higher power ensuring that existence will one day be purified. Too bad no one here will be there!

1 hour ago, SurpriseMan said:

You are what you create! God is only good and thus cannot create anything that isn’t good. It is known that existence is full of many infirmities and rubbish. Who created those? Definitely not God!

If God can only create good and God created man, then man is good.

And yet man creates things that are not good.

So you are wrong.

Edited by John Cuthber

3 hours ago, QuantumT said:

Both research and experiments clearly show that death benefits any species in the long run, by discontinuing old patterns, to allow new and better ones to gain momentum.

That only proves the benefits of evolution.

A neat way to put it, do you have any references to follow up?  +1

Edited by studiot

On 2/9/2019 at 2:53 PM, John Cuthber said:

If God can only create good and God created man, then man is good.

And yet man creates things that are not good.

So you are wrong.

If referencing the bible about what the biblical God created it says he created good and evil .. Isaiah 45:7 .. so either John Cuthber is wrong or the bible is wrong, or John Cuthber's God is not the God of the bible, and yet the bible says there is only ONE God (Hear, O Israel .. etc etc.)  I recognize of course that John did NOT say his God was the God of the bible.  Any votes on this one?  

On 2/9/2019 at 5:45 PM, studiot said:

Logic shows that extinction (death of a whole species) is not beneficial to that species unless what comes to that species AFTER death is an improvement.  (it is said Heaven for man for instance is an improvement and if all things are clearly seen it is easy to see that improvement.)  Extinction MAY benefit a competing species, or may not, ecology being complex.  Did even the extinction of dinosaurs benefit man?  Think of how interesting a zoo of dinosaurs would be especially when a group of freedom lovers cut the locks caging the carnivors .. or even the large herbivores with feet the size of railroad boxcars.  

On 2/9/2019 at 1:40 PM, SurpriseMan said:

Why is it that all humans die someday? Even the Christians say “Jesus” died, but not: “God” died. 

Seeing as how you name Jesus (the Christ I assume from content not Jesus Gonzales from Tijuana or New York) and quote scripture, I will refer you to John 11:26 that says those who believe on Jesus the Christ shall not die.  Examination of what death is physical or spiritual is another study.  

On 2/9/2019 at 1:40 PM, SurpriseMan said:

Good is stronger than evil, therefore God cannot be limited and is already omnipotent and omniscient. He can do absolutely anything good, but there is no such thing as purifying humanity. 

There are certain biblical denominations that agree with you in your statement that not all humanity can be purified .. members I know personally of Pentecostalism and Baptist are among those.  However .. many other bible believers insist that the bible says ALL humanity will be 'saved' and be in the heaven to which you presumably refer.   

Edited by nymnpseudo
no edit

45 minutes ago, nymnpseudo said:
On 2/9/2019 at 10:45 PM, studiot said:

Logic shows that extinction (death of a whole species) is not beneficial to that species unless what comes to that species AFTER death is an improvement.  (it is said Heaven for man for instance is an improvement and if all things are clearly seen it is easy to see that improvement.)  Extinction MAY benefit a competing species, or may not, ecology being complex.  Did even the extinction of dinosaurs benefit man?  Think of how interesting a zoo of dinosaurs would be especially when a group of freedom lovers cut the locks caging the carnivors .. or even the large herbivores with feet the size of railroad boxcars. 

Logic doesn't show anything of the sort.

Extinction is not a logigal or illogical subject.

However who mentioned extinction?

I was talking about death (as I believe was QuantumT) as applied to individual members of a species and as opposed to a species of immortals.

7 minutes ago, studiot said:

Logic doesn't show anything of the sort.

Extinction is not a logigal or illogical subject.

However who mentioned extinction?

I was talking about death (as I believe was QuantumT) as applied to individual members of a species and as opposed to a species of immortals.

From your own post, Studiot:  "Both research and experiments clearly show that death benefits any species in the long run, by discontinuing old patterns, to allow new and better ones to gain momentum."  Perhaps your statement was not as well written as you intended, but it puts no limits on death, and death unlimited for a species is extinction .. whether in the marathon or the 100 yard dash.

Logic says clearly, kill all the members of a species and extinction will occur.

8 minutes ago, nymnpseudo said:

From your own post, Studiot:  "Both research and experiments clearly show that death benefits any species in the long run, by discontinuing old patterns, to allow new and better ones to gain momentum." 

I suggest you check up on who actually wrote those words your poat attributes to me before trying to be clever.

Talking about well written

9 minutes ago, nymnpseudo said:

Perhaps your statement was not as well written as you intended, but it puts no limits on death, and death unlimited for a species is extinction .. whether in the marathon or the 100 yard dash.

As far as we know death comes to all members of all species, with that does not necessarily mean extinction.

Considering again the words you quoted from another suppose you apply the same principle to 'food supply insufficiency'.
Again member death results, but not necessarily extinction.

:doh:

On 2/9/2019 at 10:40 AM, SurpriseMan said:

Why is it that all humans die someday? Even the Christians say “Jesus” died, but not: “God” died. In the Bible, Mark 10:18 says only God is truly good. I can believe this because all humans die and God does not. Humans are beings. God is a being. One dies, the other doesn’t. If you’re honest with yourself, you’ll know you’re not really a good being. Otherwise, you’ll never die. It’s undeniable. Then it should be no surprise to know that humanity is on the verge of extinction; there’s a war between Good and evil behind the scenes. Goodness should have just deleted evil at the beginning, but strangely, evil has enough power to prevent its immediate death. This is why humanity STILL exists today. But by definition, good is stronger than evil; Goodness will win the war and finally vanquish humanity after striking ENOUGH killer blows to evil.

umm, what. it makes perfect biological sense that humans die. also if god was the ultimate good in your definition he could not make mistakes so how did we end up going down this path of evil vs good. also really good always triumphs over evil what are you eight I know personal attacks are not good for persuasive techniques but seriously.   

On 2/9/2019 at 10:40 AM, SurpriseMan said:

: BB = Barry Borden, who embodies body odor, initials: BO = Benjamin Oliver, who embodies weakness, initials: WN = Winifred Newton. P.S. i have no idea that names dont corralate to personalitied

Edited by peterwlocke
edit: i just wanted to include the second quote

28 minutes ago, studiot said:

I suggest you check up on who actually wrote those words your poat attributes to me before trying to be clever.

Talking about well written

I apologize Studiot; and my high regards to you for being gentlemanly in your correction:  

On 2/9/2019 at 2:32 PM, QuantumT said:

Both research and experiments clearly show that death benefits any species in the long run, by discontinuing old patterns, to allow new and better ones to gain momentum.

1 hour ago, nymnpseudo said:

I apologize Studiot; and my high regards to you for being gentlemanly in your correction:  

On 2/9/2019 at 2:32 PM, QuantumT said:

Also nicely put. +1 to you too.

I admit I was rather abrubt before, especially as the statement is just a tad ambiguous.

But I did not give any thought to the possibility that anyone would interpret it as meaning species extinction.
I assumed it meant or included things like weeding out the weakest, culling the herd and all that.

go well.

:)