Heads up

Usually when my phone rings, before the second ring I know who is going to answer it. That's as close as I can get to precognition but you can sit right here in my house and its verifiable.

Just aman

I was in South America and I was walking back to my finca (ranch) and only dressed in shorts and shoes cus I was near the equater and it was hot. Suddenly there was a big thunderstorm overhead and the rain was freezing. I was thinking of running to my house but something told me to run to the right about a hundred feet and stand against some boulders. They offered no protection but they had been in the sun and I warmed up instantly. The second I was enjoying the warmth, a lightning bolt hit the exact spot I would have been if I had kept heading towards the house.

I personally believe there is something more than just all of this.

There are plenty more examples I could give because when you live on the edge they seem to happen a lot more often and clearly.

Have you ever been in a survival situation? A car crash, hang gliding, plane crash? Reality seems to change for your mind. It slows down. It's all subjective but there is something there, in my opinion

Just aman

I try to keep it explainable in physics. But I do need to accept a few subjective ideas at first. That we actually exist and our conscious self is a result of our construction

There was a relative begining of time for our universe.

The universe has order from the microcosom to the macro.

Now my opinion is the entire universe is constantly being stored and proccessed so existance will stay flexible relative to our sentience. We have choice. Tomorrow I might build a tower, dig a hole, or shoot my neighbor. All these actions need to be processed somewhere to keep our future following the laws of nature. I kinda favor an idea that in the microcosm level is an incredible amount of memory storage, processing power, energy, and speed. Somebody could call it God. I'm not spouting God or "who" but trying to understand "how".

That keeps it physics.

Just aman

you might have somehow picked up on the buildup of charge... animals do it. notice how they will run off before a storm starts, wheras us moronic humans (top of the evolutionary ladder indeed) don't realise it is going to rain until we're up to our necks in it.

Not all the time. I mean they said it was cloudy outside. ::looks out window:: sounds like they were right. They often give the worst possibility. so they can be like 'at least this didn't happen'.