The Fifth Force

kenjimckinstry

We are all aware of the four fundamental interactions of physics. They are called strong nuclear force, weak nuclear force, electromagnetism, and gravity. However there is a fifth force that many have speculated about. The following explanation demonstrates the possibility of the proof of a fifth interaction.

The fifth interaction is proven by the precession of the equinox. The precession is a cycle that not many people understand. If you do not know what it is here is a link that describes this cycle: https://www.britannica.com/science/precession-of-the-equinoxes

As a result of the precession the seasons begin to occur while the sun is in a different constellation.

Nobody truly knows why the earth has a precession on an axis of rotation. The reason is as follows.

There is a fifth fundamental force that interacts with gravity that makes the earth behave in this manner. While gravity holds the earth in its orbit the fifth force makes our celestial body wobble on its axis. The force that gravity is interacting is what I will label for now as the STELLAR FORCE.

The Stellar Force is caused by the constellations that the precession travels through. We now know these constellations as the 12 zodiac symbols. The constellations exert an influence that makes the earth preceede on an axis if you may.

The Stellar Force makes all celestial bodies preceede on an axis. This is done by exerting an invisible influence that possibly attracts or repels the earth and makes it move in a certain direction.

The Stellar Force is larger than gravity so this means that the constellations are the bodies that exert the influence. Stars are not large enough to exert this interaction.

image.thumb.png.908eaabfb0a47590b3ad69b5539329a6.png

Edited by kenjimckinstry

8 minutes ago, kenjimckinstry said:

We are all aware of the four fundamental interactions of physics. They are called strong nuclear force, weak nuclear force, electromagnetism, and gravity. However there is a fifth force that many have speculated about. The following explanation demonstrates the possibility of the proof of a fifth interaction.

The fifth interaction is proven by the precession of the equinox. The precession is a cycle that not many people understand. If you do not know what it is here is a link that describes this cycle: https://www.britannica.com/science/precession-of-the-equinoxes

As a result of the precession the seasons begin to occur while the sun is in a different constellation.

Nobody truly knows why the earth has a precession on an axis of rotation. The reason is as follows.

There is a fifth fundamental force that interacts with gravity that makes the earth behave in this manner. While gravity holds the earth in its orbit the fifth force makes our celestial body wobble on its axis. The force that gravity is interacting is what I will label for now as the STELLAR FORCE.

The Stellar Force is caused by the constellations that the precession travels through. We now know these constellations as the 12 zodiac symbols. The constellations exert an influence that makes the earth preceede on an axis if you may.

The Stellar Force makes all celestial bodies preceede on an axis. This is done by exerting an invisible influence that possibly attracts or repels the earth and makes it move in a certain direction.

image.thumb.png.908eaabfb0a47590b3ad69b5539329a6.png

I'm afraid that your nophysicsknowledge 5th force can be explained by simple Newtonian physics. Do you care to learn?

34 minutes ago, kenjimckinstry said:

We are all aware of the four fundamental interactions of physics. They are called strong nuclear force, weak nuclear force, electromagnetism, and gravity.

Bingo!

However there is a fifth force that many have speculated about. The following explanation demonstrates the possibility of the proof of a fifth interaction.

The fifth interaction is proven by the precession of the equinox.

The precession of the equinox of Mercury is explained by GR, and frame dragging or the Lense Thirring effect and other spacetime effects.

Edited by beecee

22 minutes ago, kenjimckinstry said:

Sure I'd like to learn

It all comes down to the fact that the Earth is not a perfect sphere and its axis of rotation is not perpendicular to its orbit around the Sun or the Moon's orbit.  Because of the Earth's slight oblate  shape,  the differential in force acting across it due to the gravity of these two bodies, applies a torque to the Axis in an attempt to align the axis to being perpendicular.  But the mass of the Earth has a set angular momentum that it tries to conserve.  the end result is the This torque ends up being "deflected" into producing the "wobble" known as precession.

If the Earth were a perfect sphere, there would be nothing for the gravity differential to  get a "handle on" and we would get no precession.

54 minutes ago, kenjimckinstry said:

Am I missing something? You linked to an article* that provides an explanation?

Precession is caused by the gravitational influence of the Sun and the Moon acting on Earth’s equatorial bulge. To a much lesser extent, the planets exert influence as well.

Why is your idea a better explanation?

54 minutes ago, kenjimckinstry said:

The Stellar Force is larger than gravity so this means that the constellations are the bodies that exert the influence. Stars are not large enough to exert this interaction.

I don't understand the logic here. Constellations** are collections of stars. And according to your idea those specific stars have a large impact on earth? How about other stars, not part of ancient imaginary patterns? 

*) https://www.britannica.com/science/precession-of-the-equinoxes

**) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constellation

Edited by Ghideon
x-post with @Janus

10 minutes ago, kenjimckinstry said:

The earth is not a gyroscope

The earth can be likened to s spinning top as it slows down. [The slowing down of course, albeit only by a tiny amount, is explained by Newtonian, tidal gravitational effects with the Moon] Again, your speculative hypothetical fifth force is just not needed.

1 hour ago, kenjimckinstry said:

You do realize that a constellation only looks like a group of stars because of where we are viewing them from, don't you?   Some stars in a constellation can be close to us while others very far away, they just look close to each other by line of sight.   There are stars in totally different constellations of the Zodiac that are physically closer to each other than they are to some stars in their own constellation.

57 minutes ago, Janus said:

There are stars in totally different constellations of the Zodiac that are physically closer to each other than they are to some stars in their own constellation.

I must say that you Sir are an expert on complex thought patterns. I’m reading the above for the 5th time and I’m still having problems with absorbing it. 

5 hours ago, koti said:

I must say that you Sir are an expert on complex thought patterns. I’m reading the above for the 5th time and I’m still having problems with absorbing it. 

Let's use a concrete example:

In Pisces, there are are a pair of stars, one 106 ly from Earth and the Other 492 ly distant. Thus these stars can be no closer than 386 ly apart.

In Virgo, ~180 degrees away in the sky, We have another pair of stars, one 38 ly from the Earth and the othr 250 ly away. These stars can not be any closer than 212 ly apart.

The star in Pisces that is 106 ly away, and the star in Virgo that is 38 ly away can be no more than 144 ly apart. Thus these two stars, on opposite sides the sky, are closer to each other than either of the same constellation star pairs are.

16 hours ago, kenjimckinstry said:

Constellations, which are comprised of stars, exert a force larger than they are able to exert?

16 hours ago, kenjimckinstry said:

We now know these constellations as the 12 zodiac symbols.

Not all of us do.
http://www.californiaindianeducation.org/science_lab/indian_stars.html

And the reason that different nations of people  grouped the stars differently is that the groupings are arbitrary.

Constellations are pretty much meaningless.

On 2/9/2019 at 7:53 AM, Janus said:

Let's use a concrete example:

In Pisces, there are are a pair of stars, one 106 ly from Earth and the Other 492 ly distant. Thus these stars can be no closer than 386 ly apart.

In Virgo, ~180 degrees away in the sky, We have another pair of stars, one 38 ly from the Earth and the othr 250 ly away. These stars can not be any closer than 212 ly apart.

The star in Pisces that is 106 ly away, and the star in Virgo that is 38 ly away can be no more than 144 ly apart. Thus these two stars, on opposite sides the sky, are closer to each other than either of the same constellation star pairs are.

Thanks for the example Janus, I must have had a momentary lapse of reason.