How to legalize caning

anaccount123456

I disagree with spanking children because it can leave psychological damage. However I think we MUST legalize caning for people 16-35 At that age you should know what is ethical and unethical. Plus the kids will understand that if they misbehave when they are young, it will be hard to remove bad behavior when they'll be older so they will learn to behave at young age.Paying fines will not work because its not strict enough. Have you ever felt like there's no justice? Police can't take care of minor stuff ("minor stuff"). If we legalize that we will have MORE WORK because well have special police, special lawyers, everything. Better society. Its legal in Singapore. This is a free society. People should be allowed to have freedom of speech and opinion but always have to be respectful and use proper language. I see people spit, kids use vulgar language... But that's ok. I think the worst part is sexism, racism or discrimination... Cameras and microphones should be installed everywhere. If women misbehave they will be caned. Why caning? Paying fines isn't strict enough. They cant go to jail because we need workers. Hard caning is perfect because it wont hurt their health and women are going to be scared that they will lose sexual attractivity. There are methods that are not effective and people will complain about sexism, racism, homophobia and INJUSTICE all the time. Nothing will change. We need THIS CHANGE. THATS THE IDEA THAT Ive THOUGHT ABOUT ov the last few days.

can't take care of minor stuff ("minor stuff"). If we legalize that we will have MORE WORK because well have special police, special lawyers, everything. Better society. Its legal in Singapore. This is a free society. People should be allowed to have freedom of speech and opinion but always have to be respectful and use proper language. I see people spit, kids use vulgar language... But that's ok. I think the worst part is sexism, racism or discrimination... Cameras and microphones should be installed everywhere. If women misbehave they will be caned. Why caning? Paying fines isn't strict enough. They cant go to jail because we need workers. Hard caning is perfect because it wont hurt their health and women are going to be scared that they will lose sexual attractivity. There are methods that are not effective and people will complain about sexism, racism, homophobia and INJUSTICE all the time. Nothing will change. We need THIS CHANGE. THATS THE IDEA THAT Ive THOUGHT ABOUT ov the last few days.
Edited by Strange
Even though it is nonsense, it should be legible nonsense