Can a Thruster that uses geomagnetic fields and superconductors generate lift?

As shown in the figure, the Thruster is provided with a geomagnetic field convergence layer, which is a superconductor material, and the geomagnetic field convergence layer repels the magnetic flux of the blocking geomagnetic field, so that the magnetic flux of the geomagnetic field passes through the narrow region between the upper and lower converging layers, and the convergence The strength of the geomagnetic field in the narrow area between the layers is enhanced. The Thruster is also provided with an energized coil. The lower end of the coil is placed at a narrow position between the converging layers.It against the Earth's magnetic field by electric current, you need to input electrical energy, and connect the battery at both ends of the coil.
--- My English is not good, the above content is automatically translated by Google.
index.php?action=dlattach;topic=47298.0;

1 hour ago, Strange said:

Why not work it out? If you know the current and the strength of the Earth’s magnetic field it is easy. 

If the geomagnetic field can be enhanced by 100-100 times, if the coil uses a superconductor material and a larger current is passed, should it overcome gravity?

Edited by lidan2019

56 minutes ago, lidan2019 said:

If the geomagnetic field can be enhanced by 100-100 times, if the coil uses a superconductor material and a larger current is passed, should it overcome gravity?

Why not work out what the force is and then multiply it by 10 or 100 and see if it will overcome gravity.

But I don't know how you think you can enhance the Earth's magnetic field...

My English level is not good, the translation of the above post may not be accurate, re-translated as follows:

Can a thruster using geomagnetic fields and superconductors generate a thrust?
As shown in the figure, the thruster is equipped with a geomagnetic field convergence layer, which is a superconducting material. The geomagnetic field convergence layer repels and blocks the magnetic flux of the geomagnetic field, so that the magnetic flux of the geomagnetic field passes through the narrow area between the upper and lower convergence layers. The geomagnetic field intensity B in the narrow area between the convergent layers of the geomagnetic field is enhanced.The thruster is also equipped with a electrifying coil, and the lower end of the coil is located in a narrow area between the convergent layers.
index.php?action=dlattach;topic=47298.0;

Edited by lidan2019

35 minutes ago, lidan2019 said:

My English level is not good, the translation of the above post may not be accurate, re-translated as follows:

Can a thruster using geomagnetic fields and superconductors generate a thrust?

And I still think you would learn more from calculating some numbers yourself instead of expecting someone else to do it for you. 

6 minutes ago, Strange said:

And I still think you would learn more from calculating some numbers yourself instead of expecting someone else to do it for you. 

My knowledge is not enough to calculate this problem, I don't know if it may involve more in-depth knowledge.