Colleges or Universitys that go Twice as Fast.

Psion

I have the ability to actually learn things twice as fast as average people. I find that I could probably earn my Associate's Degree in one year if I chose to go for it.

What worries me is the ability to transfer credits/units and the degree to a different educational institution.

From what I have researched on the Interest the only place that seems to go quickly is a place called Excelsior College. I'm sure that other online institutions could offer me a speedy course schedule, also.

From what I've been wanting to do, I've actually thought about joining the U.S. Military so that I may obtain money for living and education. Taking five years of time off schooling isn't something I readily wish to do being the usual minimum commitment is five years.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a place that allows a speedy education or course schedule. I have the ability to learn things in about 15 days.

For Example: A mathematics book is learned within 15 days for me.

Of course I don't eat too often or go outside for air when learning things that quickly.

I believe I read something about the University of Chicago having an inclined learning process. I looked through the course scheduling and it did not seem to be as quick as I thought it would be.

Does anyone know of a place that allows a speedy education or course schedule with advanced learning?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course this is just one of my many choices of things to do with my life, I could just attend a regular college and take my time.

For Example: A mathematics topic is easily learned within 15 days for me.

:confused: I can learn a mathematics topic in less than an hour and remember it for years and I am no prodigy...

How impressive are you on paper? Try to get into the best university you can and just take extra classes every semester if you want. A top-tier school will likely move plenty fast for you. I take 6 to 7 classes per semester at my school to keep busy. But you should only stack classes if you can pull a 4.0, otherwise you are only kidding yourself.

I love math, always have. One of the things that i have learned is that if you dont take it one step at a time, it all clutters together in one big bulk of math knowledge that ur brain has trouble interconnecting.

Math needs time for "meditation" on what u learn day by day.

I don't really know what you're comparing yourself to. If you're just at school you'll find that university is completely different and you're probably free to go off and just read the text books and take extra courses.

What sort of grades do you generally get?

• 2 weeks later...