Superstring Theory and The Veda

Martyred Goat

Now i have no classical training, I just like dot to dots. I recently came across this video while researching old languages and ties they may have to more recent discoveries in physics....

https://youtu.be/4u3f7_p1i8c 

I don't know enough about the Vedic teachings or superstring theory to draw any decent conclusions from this short presentation. But the gentleman in question (Dr.John Hagelin) Seems very confident and far from foolish. If his assertions are correct... the implications are profound. 

I have come across plenty of evidence to suggest the existence of very advanced knowledge dating back past 3,000 years. But getting a grasp on how advanced & how old they are is proving to be tough. Time to learn some old languages me thinks.....

Anyways, before i go off topic too much.... What i would like to know is this....

Are there any simple contradictions in his claims that makes this matter one of coincidence? 
or
Does it appear that he is onto something here and that there may be parallels between the ancient knowledge held in the Vedic writings and these new theories based around string theory......  

Any and all thoughts are most welcome

Le video :)

Edited by Martyred Goat
Broken iframe