Red Yin Yang evolution theory

Dankfinger

I had this question under Quantum Theory; if all matter/anti matter was living, the reason for the question, is kind of based on this theory.

Maybe all living, is to consume(or try) untill there is nothing left.
Maybe it is a battle, like imagine, life / (non life)matter being the Yin / Yang, actually fighting and consuming eachother for control/dominance 

Relateret billede
Or life is an entity made to transfer matter into spiritual energy, or anti-matter.. Reason for evolution is that (non life) matter is actually alive(in another sense), and fighting back, like antibiotics fight bacteria and vise versa, I imagine it abit like Yin / Yang, where One is to consume the other.

I do have theories to back this up, as to why and how, I just wanted to keep it simple, and it's hard to explain.

I think you need to clarify this and give your evidence for it. It reads like a nonsensical rambling... How can antimatter figure into it? Why does non life need to consume anything? How can life consume everything? Please clarify... 

Edited by Moontanman

7 hours ago, Moontanman said:

I think you need to clarify this and give your evidence for it. It reads like a nonsensical rambling... How can antimatter figure into it? Why does non life need to consume anything? How can life consume everything? Please clarify... 

I just have a feeling anti matter figures into it, as I think it does with everything else.
I see it more like non life is just defending itself,  by what we would describe as chemical/physic reactions,
life is consuming everything by metabolising non life matter into something
This is all happening in  a very grand scale, could be 100.000 billion years from our perspective.

Let me elaborate further

!

Moderator Note

Moved to speculations.

8 hours ago, Dankfinger said:

Or life is an entity made to transfer matter into spiritual energy, or anti-matter..

!

Moderator Note

This is a science forum. If this is the best you have, I can't see this staying open long.

14 hours ago, Dankfinger said:

I do have theories to back this up, as to why and how, I just wanted to keep it simple, and it's hard to explain.

Perhaps it's hard to explain because you're trying to make it too simple. Life is extremely complex when we observe it meticulously. But if you want simplicity, look no further than this: Life is simply more efficient at absorbing and using energy from the sun than non-life is. 

And no, you don't have "theories". Theories are the most rigorously tested explanations that exist. Theories are not guesswork.