The guy just does not get it.

Me:

"...no wonder then you can take a tiny baby and rip it to shreds"

Anonymous Guy:

"Straw-man. Most abortions have to have condition to be met. It is not a baby nor a proper developed embryo. People forget the abortion law is under extreme constraints. It is not about killing babies willy nilly as some people like you would like to posit. Straw-manning is all you are doing."

Me:

"Clearly you haven't a clue what an embryo is but thanks for sharing your totally unscientific, inaccurate view with everyone."

Anonymous Guy:

"You sure you want to do this, I can if you so wish?"

Me:

"Ooooo you sound SO tough. 15 years in pathology incorporating embryological/foetal pathology. You sure YOU want to do this? Let me know what your qualifications/expertise is (although your comments don't reflect any actual real knowledge, not even the basics), and I'm happy to talk and be 'educated' with your definition of a 'developed embryo'. But I don't debate with anyone with nothing other than made up, anti-scientific repealer soundbites."

Anonymous Guy:

"As a point of philosophy, I agree with the strawman. Biologically, I really have no idea at which point consciousness might be attributed to what organic configuration. But i can at the very least going by what I do know is that the "conscious" assertion is vague at best, and not relevant in 1st trimester terminations. Hence “not fully developed”. That was all what my point was. You saying killing babies is wrong and therefore a strawman."

The guy just does not get it.