So Again as i was

Theredbarron

That was actually good stuff that I just got the chance to read. I am more then happy to change from the tube to a chamber. I know it was crap for the first setup. how much would you spend? Im not using math for this. Einstein already solved that part. I'm showing functionality. Just because you can say what the horsepower is does not explain how to make it. I am merely trying to find an outside source to compare for proving or disproving. Shutting me down doesn't disprove anything. So can I proceed? Im sorry I didnt prove it immediately after other responses or are you controlling information? Can I continue because it doesn't effect your life at all?

Because it is effecting mine

5 minutes ago, Theredbarron said:

That was actually good stuff that I just got the chance to read. I am more then happy to change from the tube to a chamber. I know it was crap for the first setup. how much would you spend? Im not using math for this. Einstein already solved that part. I'm showing functionality. Just because you can say what the horsepower is does not explain how to make it. I am merely trying to find an outside source to compare for proving or disproving. Shutting me down doesn't disprove anything. So can I proceed? Im sorry I didnt prove it immediately after other responses or are you controlling information? Can I continue because it doesn't effect your life at all?

Because it is effecting mine

So what are you on about? If you are going to get smacked get smacked for being direct not tap dancing around... 

3 minutes ago, Moontanman said:

So what are you on about? If you are going to get smacked get smacked for being direct not tap dancing around... 

I have no idea how to be direct about this. You can spout numbers and things from education and all you want. It was to easy to prove a certain thing to myself that I find it very hard to understand how this is not part in the action of creating gravity. I know it sounds stupid to all of you but I decided to use common denominator logic in a physical sense and this is what I came up with. The results repeat themselves every time. Change one thing then the results change. Very basic as I hope I have said before. This is not a game to me even if it sound like it. There is a common thing between everything and its very hard to explain with words especially since I clearly suck at it. Drafting is a very rudimentary term but I dont know any other words to use.  Its not just simply drafting either so it confusing because its much more detailed in its action then just that. Thats why I have been saying density so much and electrical properties so much. So I thought this would be the easiest route for some reason because its so easy to replicate without too expensive of materials. A visual would be easier then me trying to explain all that and convince you in doing so. Does that at least make sense why I would come here? This would in fact be the best route logically for anything like this even if I am so convinced. Is that enough because I'm not one of those gimmicks?

12 minutes ago, Moontanman said:

You are going to have to be a bit more precise than that, If we have talked about this before I don't remember it... 

what are you on about exactly? 

Einstein solved all the math with comparison logic of the planets and a whole lot more. But I am purposing that the functions of how to create said force is not proven yet. Saying he proved the functions of it to me is like saying knowing the horsepower of an engine is the same as knowing how the horsepower is created by said engine. The only thing I found from all of what is out there is that its simply matter occupying space and nothing to do with motion. But when you look at all things demonstrating gravity why are they all in motion? Einstein did not leave this for us to just stop there at the numbers. You would be nieve to think only one man can think that way then believe in evolution and not think that we can all understand with time.

1 minute ago, Theredbarron said:

Einstein solved all the math with comparison logic of the planets and a whole lot more. But I am purposing that the functions of how to create said force is not proven yet. Saying he proved the functions of it to me is like saying knowing the horsepower of an engine is the same as knowing how the horsepower is created by said engine. The only thing I found from all of what is out there is that its simply matter occupying space and nothing to do with motion. But when you look at all things demonstrating gravity why are they all in motion? Einstein did not leave this for us to just stop there at the numbers. You would be nieve to think only one man can think that way then believe in evolution and not think that we can all understand with time.

Can you show a relationship between speed and gravity? 

Just now, Moontanman said:

Can you show a relationship between speed and gravity? 

Its not just speed its also the imperfections of the surface of what is rotating and the size of what is rotating and whats surrounding it. Thats just planets. To replicate electricity we use artificial magnets and spin them. So I created something that is designed to generate drafts only because all of the planets are rotating and have a certain amount of imperfections. Even hurricanes have a low pressure zone in the middle thats rotating. it would be very hard to calculate each planets imperfections and how it would create a draft effect. So Einstein used comparison to calculate. I have even placed this in a different setup and still came up with the same overall result. that is all matter surrounding is still moving to the center of rotation. It will have a capacity. The gases density surround its rotation will effect is overall capacity or effect because I dont know its only comparison at this point. I only found something that ties a lot together and I thought the science community should be the first to know for more the one reason. 

Even if its against the grain I have a responsibility to investigate!

The simplest way I can say how the effects most easily created is by draft. What is really happening is much more detailed then just a draft. This is where it get confusing. Inside a draft in comparison to whats outside is a lower density. The true details of density is how many electrons, protons and neutrons are occupying a given space at a given time in all matter. So If I gave you a source of 12v dc and it had to charge a battery that was at 6v dc it would have a 6v differential. All of that is above 0. So if all matter is made of electrical properties then the higher value would push into the lower one. What I'm saying is that all matter is subject to this and it does have magnetic like properties or effects on matter in this way. It appears as vacuum and pressure but thats the result of the effects for this attraction.

Gas is matter to. Its very light so its the first to go. 

I haven't even got to the core yet.