Was Rudolph's nose really red

Demiurge_King

1 hour ago, Demiurge_King said:

Was Rudolph's nose really red?

It's possible. Biologically however red noses are rare for reindeer, due to a tendency to stand out in the wilderness, making it easier for predators to see them.

If Rudolph had a red nose, he was probably an albino as well. If he was an albino, he was probably spotted the first few years he went foraging for food, and after that probably a lot more then his nose was red......

23 minutes ago, iNow said:

Perhaps even funnier is how quickly nonsense like this gets thrown in the trash and the people who keep posting it get shown the door

All in fair quantity 1 attempt at some dry humour in a house of intellectual seriousness seemed fair to me, in my hopes someone got a chuckle and then back to there contribution to society using their gift of intelligence to help solve the wonders of the universe in no way is this deemed to humour the importance and seriousness of the forum. The forum still holds it's reputation and honor as a place of intellectual converse sir.

36 minutes ago, iNow said:

Perhaps even funnier is how quickly nonsense like this gets thrown in the trash and the people who keep posting it get shown the door

In all honesty a better attempt at dry humour would be a question from Monty Pythons meaning of life but you win and lose sir and I may have drawn the stick for bad joke

14 minutes ago, Demiurge_King said:

All in fair quantity 1 attempt at some dry humour in a house of intellectual seriousness seemed fair to me

When you walk into someone’s home, you don’t put your boots on the dining room table, no matter how funny or fair it seems to you. 

There’s a time and place for everything, even here: https://www.scienceforums.net/topic/9413-the-official-jokes-section/

See also: https://www.scienceforums.net/forum/3-the-lounge/