Albert Einstein quote

Itoero

17 hours ago, Itoero said:

Physics concerns what we say about Nature. Yet many people believe  the 'randomness' in Quantum theory shows the indeterministic nature of the universe.

I do not see any contradiction, as you seem see to imply by your using of 'yet'. Bell like experiments show that at least one presumption has to go: determinism or locality. And even if you would choose locality, it doesn't give a you a practical method to make exact predictions of e.g. where a photon exactly will arrive. Note my use of 'exact': it doesn't mean 'all of nature is indeterministic'. It means that at very small scales, where one observes single quantum particles, it is not determined exactly where or when an event will take place. But QM makes very good statistical predictions: the interference pattern in the double split experiment can be calculated with very high precision.

19 hours ago, Itoero said:

I once made a thread concerning determinism...all people that replied believed  the randomness in QT shows an indeterministic nature. I remember Eise backed up her opinions with imaginary consensus (all scientists believe in indeterminism) like she does often, yet you people seem to like it.

I (male) can only remember that I referred to consensus under antiquity historians. But refresh my mind, if you want. And I am pretty sure I never said that 'all scientists believe in indeterminism'. 

19 hours ago, Itoero said:

And yes, I know you  will deny this and pretend I'm the unscientific one...that's what you do. It doesn't matter how much science backs me up....

The only backup I saw from you were articles about interesting hypotheses, not established science.

For the rest, I do not understand why you react this way on Phi-for-All's post. His post was about you redefining words, not about arguments pro or contra determinism. And I do not understand at all why you come with this on a question of text interpretation. Because that is all the thread is about.